Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin

Go down 
+3
Jarofil
Nenuphar
Vandea
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandea

Vandea

CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty
PostSubject: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty25th February 2012, 19:25

Shame on me I totally forgot to write about the CD presentation.

My friend Nicole and I were there over a half hour early...and it was full. Luckily my other friend Meik, was there even earlier and he was so kind to hold us places free. In the last row...better than nothing.

Meik was tired from work so he decided to look for birthday gifts in the bookshop and wait for us afterwards. He don´t like countertenors, and I tried often to change his mind. But atleast he admits that Philippe is indeed good in his job. That´s why he was there, it could be interesting to listen to Philippes stories....

Philippe was in a very good mood, he was relaxed and it seems he enjoyed the time. They presented three of Philippe´s CDs. Opium, because of the concert next day, Duetti and Los Pajaros Perdidos. They played some pieces and even showed some short videos.
The interview was the usual stuff. And most off the things Philippe talked about I allready knew. Which amused Nicole that I knew that all...lol.

New things I remember was. That he will be 2 month in South America in his break. And he said with a "mischievous/devilish" (in German I mean "verschmitzt") smile "But I won´t tell you where" and laughed.

And he answerd the question what his whishes are with doing more Purcell and Bach.

Ok, I think thats all I can remember...I was heat inlove give heart swoon

The whole presentation was in German...so I was even more heat swoon inlove give heart because Philippes German is so swoon inlove

Ok, you see I was on seventh heaven.... blush

Afterwards he was so kind to give a autographsession. And I planned to buy Los Pajaros Perdidos there and they also had the Orlando Furioso DVD...both are mine now and I got them signed.
And I can proudly present the first Orlando Furioso DVD Philippe signed (he told me so, by the way he was really chatty to me)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ignore me, I was so tired and stood the whole day out in the cold, exactly I stood the whole week out in the cold. (why it have to be always so cold when I´m in Berlin?) and I really need a new haircut.
after Nicole took this pic he said to me with a big grin "for the next time to sign" blush Laughing

Oh I totally forgot, we had a birthday present for him. A coffee mug of Berlin with a baroque floral pattern (I saw it and thought that´s perfect) and a small box of chocolates. (I forgot to make a photo of it, sorry) He was suprised, but was happy about the gift and said with a big smile "For tomorrow".

From the last row without flash....
Posing with Nicole (I cut her out, so I can post it here)
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty25th February 2012, 20:24

Vandea,
what a nice report, thank you very much!
For sure you enjoyed it very much, not only the "official" part, but also the "chatty" part!!!
I had the Orlando Furioso DVD with me in Amsterdam, but I finally asked him only to sign the photo from me and him (similar to yours, for my collection!!! air kiss 1 ) which a friend made in Munich after the "Opium"-concert, because there were just too many people in the "Concertgebouw" waiting for an autograph and he was in a hurry to get his plane....
But I will take the DVD to the next concert (together with the new photo from me and him in Amsterdam... prankster , in case there is more time for him to sign!!
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty25th February 2012, 20:44

You´re welcome.

And as you can see, I was really on the seventh heaven...that day was to much for me, because I also met Keanu Reeves earlier that day. (and also got his autograph) and than Philippe! Two of my favourite stars at one day, that´s something you have to cope with.

At Dussmann it was full, but not full in a concert range...mabye 50-60 People and nearly the half wanted an autograph.

I cross the fingers for you that you´ll get the DVD signed, too, and the photo from Amsterdam.

By the way Nicole was up and away by Philippe´s charme...so I think he got a new admire. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty25th February 2012, 20:52

Vandea,

thank you. Actually you aren't late at all with your report. I still don't know if my friend (I wrote about that is going to be there) really was there and how it was - she still hasn't answered to me (bad). So it's great I can hear from you, thank you very much.

And congratulation also to meeting with Keanu. wink I really understand your heat.
smile
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty25th February 2012, 21:05

Jarofil

it´s a pleasure to share my experiences with you.

And see something else popped up in my head...he also sung a few lines of "Alto Giove" because one of the audience ask what his fave aria is. "Alto Giove" and the interviewer asked him if he would sing it for us.
Nicole and I melted away.... and even Meik who waited on the other side, was impressed....hehe.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 18:04

Vandea,
nice pics, where was the one after the concert taken?
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 18:10

Thank you Duffy! It was last November in Halle.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 18:54

Ups, How did I manage to miss your report??? Thank you so much Vandea! It's always a pleasure to hear from other fans. He looks very handsome with that pullover inlove I guess the place was full of loving ladies and some gentleman wink

What a nice experience! Thanks for sharing also your photos! Somehow I feel as I was there!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 21:19

Vandea

Nice report, thanks!

I see, you collect the famous people and their hand- written names, hm?

Philippe´s jumpers is really witty, like it!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 21:33

I found something nice:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He likes the moment between the aria and the applause, just as we all do, I suppose!
And "only" seven months of break, oooh, better than eight....

Artaserse,
the jumper is just his style, mhm? Simple, pure with a twinkle of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty28th February 2012, 21:55

Duffy

Yes, it is his special style - dégagé and subtle.

To your link ( thanks for!) - we can start a quiz " How many times his name was written wrong there?" Laughing
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty29th February 2012, 07:58

Vandea

Ahy , you have again some amazing photos with The Idol !

BTW ( link by Duffy )

Quote :
unter andem wären zwei Monate Buenos Aires eingeplant.

The secret is revealed! crazy
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty29th February 2012, 09:52

*JaRoWi1647* wrote:
Vandea

Ahy , you have again some amazing photos with The Idol !

Laughing swoon Thank you, love! I think he starts to recognize me...of course he still asked for my name, but this time he knows how to write it, hey hey! And he was very talkative to me, which he wasn´t that much with the other people before me.

Quote :
BTW ( link by Duffy )

Quote :
unter andem wären zwei Monate Buenos Aires eingeplant.

The secret is revealed! crazy

Ok, he mentioned it there, I forgot it was Buenes Aires. (shame on me) He meant he won´t tell where and when he will be in Buenos Aires.

Artarserse

blush Cool Geez, I think it was to obvious... wink

Pullover
Oh I love this Pullover on him it´s suits him very well. By the way, Nicole and I had bet of what he would wear. Nicole thought a suit, I said casual (leger).... hehe I won.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty29th February 2012, 09:59

I hope he'll take his dancing shoes with him, two months are fine to learn how to dance Argentinian tango. Or to play polo. accordion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin   CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin Empty

Back to top Go down

CD Presentation at Dussmann Berlin
Page 1 of 1