Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo

Go down 
+2
karenpat
Radazenobia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Radazenobia

Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty
PostSubject: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty27th May 2013, 12:37

Dear Friends,

on Saturday I saw the wonderful new production of Handel's Alessandro premiere in Wiesbaden! It was such a great experience, everything just perfect - and Max, of course, simply divine!
Now I heard that the performance in Versailles will be broadcast by Mezzo TV on Sunday, 2 June (4 pm). I am not able to receive Mezzo cry cry - could anybody, please!, record the programme and make it available?
Eternal thanks from me - and perhaps from one or other of the forum?

Yours,
Radazenobia
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty29th May 2013, 10:30

I will certainly record it, I don't know if I will get all of it (remembering what happened with Artaserse...) but I don't know what I'll do with the files..worst case scenario I suppose I will split it into parts/arias. smile And thanks for letting me know by the way; I haven't checked the mezzo schedule in a while, it's been (and will be) a busy week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty29th May 2013, 10:54

Eternal thanks from me too! Although I will be going to Versailles for the performance (and getting quite excited about it after Radazenobia's description), it's good to have a recording. I'm rather hoping that there will be a DVD as well ...

A.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty2nd June 2013, 15:29

Now live by MEZZO !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty2nd June 2013, 21:40

A clip is already up:

Maybe the rest will follow, on this channel or others... I still haven't watched or edited my recording from mezzo but I think I got all of it..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty3rd June 2013, 07:45

Thanks, Karenpat! As you predicted, Italianoperafan has posted other clips (including one of Sabata who was also brilliant and gave Max a good run for his money)!

A.
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty3rd June 2013, 17:28

I've now watched most of it and imported the files..for some reason act 1 & 2 turned out as m4v files while act 3 is mp4 even though I didn't change the settings. Weird. And Act 3 is in two parts as the pre-programmed recording stopped in the middle of "Brilla nell'alma"; thankfully I had also pre-programmed the Divertimezzo that was listed in the schedule after Alessandro. Now, how do I make the files available here...Act 1 and 2 are about 740 MB each, Act 3 is in two pieces of 272 and 530 MB. I've forgotten what software/site/account I used the last time. blush

Anyway, I have to agree with Artemis, Xavier Sabata was great....I thought his "Vibra cortese amor" was sublime.
It annoyed me though that "Il cor mio, ch'è già per te" which is my favourite aria in the whole opera was cut short!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 13:36

OK, for Radazenobia and everyone else (hope this works):

Back to top Go down
Radazenobia

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 14:11

Dearest Karenpat,

It does work!
happy I am soo delighted!!
Thank you so much!
thank you flowers flowers flowers
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 14:18

Karenpat
Je vous remercie! give heart
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 14:21

You're welcome smile I should add that act 1 & 2 are best viewed in VLC media player instead of QuickTime, and you have to manually adjust the aspect ratio to 16:9. The left side of the screen was slightly cropped, I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 14:45

Merci infiniment! kiss give rose

A.
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty7th June 2013, 14:47

karenpat
I prefer KMPlayer
(This player has very good sound good )
Back to top Go down
Saltarella

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty18th June 2013, 22:09

Karenpat, ti ringrazio dal tutto mio cuore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo   Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Alessandro (Cencic) live on Mezzo
Page 1 of 1