Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!

Go down 
+10
*JaRoWi1647*
Nenuphar
Duffy
SJuli
Artemis
Artaserse
carolineleiden
Rosamunda
tuffy942
Pilarddcc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Artaserse

Artaserse

Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:22

Duffy,

the meeting you pictured could be a nightmare of each of us.... crazy To be in a front of the singer and to do something wrong ..... but I believe only me to run away - even for screaming I´d already miss my breath.... stars
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:26

I think Pilar has just left us for a few minutes.....
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:28

artaserse

to do something wrong in front of him is quite normal for me.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:37

Pilar?

I have just go t the ultimate idea to get to the top of the line. You just have to shout "Let me pass immediately, I'm a physician on duty!" lol
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:41

Artaserse:
Thank you for illuminating my mind:
Felipe has the mouth more kissable on Earth, with your permission!! drink
(OMG, what temperature is reaching this topic) drinks
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:48

Duffy:Ah no, in any way, the doctor I am!
I can teach him to Felipe my title!
That is it.
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:51

Duffy wrote:

to do something wrong in front of him is quite normal for me.

Ooops, I know this feeling very well....
after my last concert I gave him a bottle of wine (because he once compared in an interview Vivaldi with Champagne and Händel with Bordeaux) - it ended with a destroyed zip of my handbag and he finally helped me to get the bottle out of my handbag...
I think, he was afraid I might let it fall down... wink
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:52

Mr. Artaserse: He's juicy, kissable, eatable, touchable...I am more than able to go on this way for a long heat . Only for your ears wink but my own boyfriend has the same kind of mouth. I'm so blessed angel

Duffy: OMG. We also have such a great thing in common too: BOYS! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 22:55

OMG!!!

I'm here again! What do I miss?

Everybody is talking at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:01

Ok, Duffy I got your point, Great idea to skip the queue.

rosamunda: I'm not a doctor but I can fake one and I'm really quick! tongue
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:07

Girls, remember that other qeueu? The one to press his suits and to pack his suitcase. It used to be very popular, but it seems like everybody has run off to do the microphone search, and with poor Artaserse even breaking his AND Philippes legs because Duffy made them trip and Rosamunde needs to stitch everything back together.

Chaos is complete, his suits ruined, all that blood, people fainting, bottles of wine rolling over the floor.

I mean, try and explain THAT to his real mother!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:12

Rosamunda,
I'm sorry, perhaps you could take pilar with you as a nurse when you are going to scare him out of his pants. I'm already wondering if it would be better for me to give
up and watch all the action from far. We are all going to spent the rest of the night in jail anyway.

Pilarddcc
sorry, quick doing what?

Nenuphar,
so the singer also seems to have a lot of fun. He likes to play a little bit and I'm sure he knows immediately what is going on.....perhaps I'll dare to tell you later.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:15

Caroline,
I hate pressing, even HIS suits, unless he is still wearing it. That could change my mind. crazy
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:18

Nenuphar wrote:

I think, he was afraid I might let it fall down... wink

In Munich when I asked for a photo and the friend who translated for me said "OK, then sit down next to him" I dropped my program on cue, right under the table... blush

Pilar, Artaserse,
Please stop talking about kissable lips, I won't be able to sleep! heat
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:21

Duffy, I mean I can skip the queue quicky because I used to run...but you know, nowadays I'm chained to my PC replaying Philipe's videos, languising for him, feeding trolls, and trying to work a little (no success in that area...) and having a lot of fun with all of you!

Please, let us know what do you mean "perhaps I'll dare to tell you later", I must say, WE THE PEOPLE OF PHILIPPE want to know.... lol

SJuli: I know, he is intoxicating and I'm not sure if he actually realizes how mesmerizing is!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:37

Pilarddcc
I am also very fast (except writing in English), and also Philip has "seráphic" intelligence and realize that I am the doctor (since you've communicated that I'll take you "true" surgeon uniform if I can muster enough courage).
Also, if I decide to go to the queue can use bad medical arts to anticipate a lot Cool

"I know, he is intoxicating and I'm not sure if he actually realizes how mesmerizing is!".
Yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!! swoon
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty22nd December 2011, 23:40

Okay, this is fun!

It would be great to meet for a coffee before, in order to organize those three queues and guarantee security for il nostro caro!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd December 2011, 00:12

Pilarddcc wrote:
Hi Jana!

Can I ask you something? Maybe you know if there is a record of this Ohimè:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just love his performance and the way he sings it. When he say "diamante" or "paradiso" is truly amazing. I have Teatro d'Amore but it is not the same. Do you know if there is a dvd or a cd record of this recital in Ambronay?

And thank you againg for all your work in this forum and your great youtube channel

You´re welcome, Pilarddcc! Thanks to you , too !

As far as I know, nightspell created one DVD with this concert - please, search for it in the topic for downloads! reverence

P.S. I see, I miss A LOT of your nice " small talk" here! dance
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd December 2011, 10:52

Ladies, for the private photos and talk about the meeting Mr. Jaroussky we have one extra topic here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please, feel free to share there your photos en masse as also your swoonings and so on!
Please, otherwise our dear forum become just a mess and we have only Jana, nightspell , Joanna and me who should set all to the right place again!
Wiaceslaff is studying a lot and visit us not too often . What a pity, he is really nice guy! kiss

P.S. I even merged some of your posts there!
Then, we can continue here with the " body search" and talk about the meetings on the right place! reverence
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd December 2011, 11:05

blush I'm sorry Mr. Artaserse! Thank you for re-ubicating my posts!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd December 2011, 11:34

Serenaluce...who was that again? She seems so totally irrelevant now that we had a few good laughs. I suppose we have to thank her, for I would have never come up with the idea of the bodysearch if she had not been going on about proving he did not wear a hidden mike.

Let the haters hate. It is their loss.

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd December 2011, 11:37

Yes, Caroline, in fact, we should thank her. This topic about trolls is pretty amazing. I've been laughing like a crazy before the computer all those days. And of course the body search was a wonderful idea devil
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty17th January 2012, 10:40

To all the forum:
I think that unfortunately is already taken first place in the queue "bodysearch." angry
You just have to see some scenes NAÏVE Orlando Furioso, exactly two scenes.
1: Ruggiero comes to the enchanted island and Alcina welcomes you.
2: Alcina proclaimed from the rooftops that she is a free woman and not committed to anyone (to spite Astolfo) and then dedicated in body and soul to serve Ruggiero.
In both scenes Felipe seems most pleased, without fear of any search microphones annoying or anything and is so handsome that gives you vertigo. swoon
Alcina course makes this task very elegantly dressed in witch and not a surgeon in the operating room.
In the version of Naïve these scenes are more explicit.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty17th January 2012, 13:06

Rosamunda: You're such a bad influence!! I'm watching Orlando Furioso just now, languishing for Felipe instead of working... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] OMG........I'll have to do extra-work tonight! but he worths it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty8th February 2012, 19:26

Great to see that together we can have fun even with the more sinistre topics, thank you for this!

On PhJ´s official page on facebook, there also seems to be some trolling going on, or is it more like stalking? This Chr.W. supported by his friend H.Y. writes some very strange things. Now Chr.W. has even attacked and threatened a woman who dared to (carefully) criticise his comments. He obviously is a troublemaker, and he has practically kidnapped the page with this behaviour. I find it most annoying, at a place where people could share their views of PhJ´s music, and isn´t it giving a weird impression about PhJ and us, his fans?
What can one do? What do you think? Maybe just mark the annoying posts as spam?

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty8th February 2012, 19:37

Astarto:

You're right. I feel exactly the same. This man is always posting very inappropiate comments in Philippe's FB, he seems out of place there and I try to ignore him the whole time but it is very annoying. This kind of people are the sort of make bad image of every truly admirer. I would be scared if someone write this kind of things in my FB's page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty8th February 2012, 21:21

Best to ignore them; they're just sad attention seekers who don't have a life - just like serenaluce and her "friend" arpeggio who hi-jacked the EMI "Duetti" video on You Tube for weeks on end. They clearly have far more time on their hands than is good for them.

A.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty9th February 2012, 14:19

Pilarddcc wrote:
Astarto:

This kind of people are the sort of make bad image of every truly admirer. I would be scared if someone write this kind of things in my FB's page. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If I were Philippe, I'd be extremely scared of us forumnutcases too. If that man just catches a glimpse of a green bow he'll probably make a run for it.

"OMG, there they are!" shock SOS

Suitpressers, suitcase packers, chocolate confiscators, hidden mic bodysearchers, kiss stealers: we are dangerous!

Edit: typo

Last edited by carolineleiden on 9th February 2012, 19:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty9th February 2012, 14:49

Yupp! I've often thought that Philou has as much to fear from some of his fans as he does from his detractors. You wouldn't believe some of the flakey stuff that gets posted on You Tube - yeah, I know, I really should stop reading it ... but it has a kind of morbid fascination!
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty9th February 2012, 17:44

Ah, I see that you also reflect about those things. Well, I am sure PhJ would understand exactly that you, we, here on this forum are only joking around about chocolate confiscation etc., and that we actually respect him deeply and are quite rational in real life. It is just nice to joke around a bit.
Some of the things that are being posted on YouTube or FB, on the other hand, are obviously by disturbed people who are frustrated with their own life and therefore just seeking attention. I am sure you are right that it is best to ignore them.

In any case I am grateful to the administrators here who would delete inappropriate posts, so we don´t have to worry about them here!

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty9th February 2012, 19:05

Astarto

Quote :
In any case I am grateful to the administrators here who would delete inappropriate posts, so we don´t have to worry about them here!

We would! warrior

I guess, the administration of Philippe´s site on FB as well as on YT would be absolutely able to block the annoying users, too.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty9th February 2012, 19:20

Blocking them means they come back under a different name. If the users work from a public internetaddress, there is no possibility of blocking the IP address either. But just like with spies: it is often better to know your enemies.

Now I myself am a bit of a forum hooligan, I must admit....but never to spite anyone. I just have this weird sense of humour that keeps on putting silly images in my head. So please forgive me for that. If anyone means absolutely no harm it is me. (And to think that I am actually refraining myself most of the time!)

Except for when it comes to chocolate. Then I am deadserious. Any confiscated contrabande is to be handed immediately over to me. devil
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty10th February 2012, 00:45

I agree, I think that blocking is not the solution, but I feel very angry when I read those sad comments in FB or YT. However I think that here in the forum, there are just innocent jokes, but I found very disturbing those comments and very impolite. We are entitled to have an opinion but there is no need to be impolite or rude and I found a lot of very gross posts in YT. Sometimes I need to have a laugh, this is a kind of strange addition but I always respect Philippe's work and person [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 08:19

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Now, we just MUST start the body-search! Look! wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 09:17

A piece of bandaid covering a piece of wire behind his EAR.

Does he sing with his ears?

Maybe a little speaker to hear the directors Hinweisungen? "Move left! No, more to the right!"

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 11:05

Artaserse

rofl

You...baddie....you......NO sweets the whole weekend! rofl

I guess, it is something special for the DVD recording.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 11:15

An equivalent of the prompt box?? Didn't notice one at the Teatro Real for this production (they're usually very visible at the front of the stage). Some singers (who shall be nameless, but not Philippe) wouldn't be able to get through a complete opera without one!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 14:40

I know on very good authority that the day of the microphones was recorded on DVD.
No amplifiers. No order of the directors Hinweisungen. DVD recording. reverence
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 22:08

Pity the explanation is so simple... I thought he might be a secret agent or something Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 22:27

If he hadn't brown hair I'd have the explanation.
Perhaps you know the (odd, I'm blonde also) joke about blondes: There is a little speaker behind his ear, saying "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in,....." lol
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 22:30

rofl
well, breathing is VERY important when you sing!!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty24th February 2012, 00:24

SJuli
Duffy

rofl

Then I ´d rather think, this is a tape to fix his ear after too short haircut...
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty24th February 2012, 08:15

JaRoWi true!
Perhaps my friend, trusted source, does not know the real reason for the tape.
The Spanish barber left his musical neurons in sight!
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty29th February 2012, 17:42

After reading the comments to the video posted by a youtuber ...I feel like I just ate poison. I don't care about these "serenaluce" trolls in the world but once in a while you munch on a mushroom that is seriously bad for your health in this garden of beautiful music and caring people, and you remember the snake in the garden. no stars scary I need a puke emoticon.
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 00:35

Dear everyone and Carolineladen,

I like to mention few things about Selenaluce: I also had personal contacts like Calolineladen and I have a different opinion about her than Calolineladen. No matter how rough her life has been, it is not healthy, mentally and emotionally to dislike something so violently and has to post her ill laden comments on many many PJ's YT. no-no! It became her obsession and she has nothing creative and healthy cause for her hatred, bitterness in her life to pour out except to PJ who has the quality we all love and the receiver of adoration, love and respect not only by fans but colleagues and music industry good She writes sensible and pleasant comments to other YT sites. but I do not think she has particularly good taste for music. She does it to show that she has interests other than promoting Spanos and legitimatize her violent comment on PJ. no-no! The fact that she holds Spanos on top of all CT alone tells where her judgement lies. There are countless number of CT so much greater than Spanos. It is a matter of ones's taste and she makes it a "contest" !! I have listened Spanos on YT as many as I can find, in my opinion, he is a mediocre singer, that is all. I can't finish listening to the end because he is so bad. This is my opinion and taste and I don't go around on his YT site writing how mediocre he is no-no! About the promotional machine etc, it is just her frustration and anger in life that overlaps with the fact that Spanos is not on that machine and not receiving attention she thinks he deserve !! She is not doing service to Spanos. She is damaging him for a little chance he has had. shock She must feel that way about herself in life. Whatever, her action is not funny because it is "harmful mental manipulation" and subconsciously she is doing it to steer listeners away(not PJ fans but general listeners). Her obsession stems deep in her own life which formed her personality and PJ has nothing to do with. However, PJ feels very badly about it. If anyone who has a chance, please tell him this Selenaluse has her own problems and nothing to do with PJ no As we all know, PJ came in right time musically, his personal quality and unparallelled musical genius accompanied with his own passion, hard work, right insight which attracted right person and opportunities. embrace The combination which made PJ the most successful CT of our time and it continues. sunny Therefore who appreciate him and love him to understand but ignore "Selenaluse" and put "thumb down" on vulgarity, lies, and when she becomes out of control. Enough "thumb down" seems YT to remove her sickly rumbles.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 00:41

good post

I can't agree more with you, dear SKNinHawaii! She's insane, My only hope is Philippe doesn't read that crap. She's not only a troll is an actually hater. I feel sorry for someone who only has bad thoughts about other's work, bad for her...
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 00:50

Dear Pilarddcc:

Thanks for your fast response !! Yes she is a sick "hater" and just ignore but thumbs down please. no-no! Also I heard that PJ reads all the comments and feels bad about this hater"Selenaluce" why she/he hates his so much !! think Please anyone who has access to PJ, to tell him and ease his mind that the hater has nothing to do with PJ. She hates herself and the world and PJ happened to be chosen as her hate target !! SOS
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 01:03

You're right! Poor Philippe, it has to be very upsetting reading all those comments about yourself and not being able to answer. Being such a talent arises a lot of envy everywhere and if you're also kind and polite even more! I hope he gets to read our admiration and true friendship comments! give heart
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 01:10

Pilarddcc:

Yes, by all means, I hope he has time to read this forum. He is very sensitive, too
much may be. He thinks he has offended this "Selenaluce" at some point at somewhere I think !! think
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 15:52

SKinHawaii, I agree to what you say about that "serenalunatic". Whether one has good or bad thoughts has nothing to do with one´s history and bad experiences, but with one´s personality. It is simply sick to be hateful against a person and follow them with bad comments. A hard destiniy does not justify being a spiteful person. Some of the nicest people I know have had a very hard fate, and suffering made them more empathetic, not evil. Also, hateful thoughts are destructive for the person themselves - serves them right in a way. But sadly also it wastes the time of people who rad that crap. It just hope PJ does not read that; he really has more important things to do.
In my opinion, that serenal. must be either Spanos himself, or a crazy fan who is doing him an enormous disfavour. He is just a very mediocre CT; there are hundreds who are better. But most people who read serenal.´s comments on PJ´s videos must begin to hate Spanos because of those hateful comments and that strange obsession with Spanos. It is quite sad really. But as with all trolling, it will pass.
Exactly, ignoring on YouTube and thumbs down or marking it as spam is what I do also. It is so nice when thos idiotic comments get so many thumbs down that they disappear!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: