Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!

Go down 
+12
Duffy
Jarofil
Nenuphar
Pilarddcc
luquemj
SJuli
Vandea
Diabolus in Musica
Lullamy
Joanna
karenpat
*JaRoWi1647*
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duffy

Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty16th December 2011, 22:25

pilardcc

At first, I don't speak any spanish at all. So don't mind, you're welcome. Wait a minute....
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty16th December 2011, 22:33

Thanks, I am not in a hurry! If you want you can write it down in German! You're so kind hugs
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty16th December 2011, 23:25

pilardcc

O.K., here it is:

He is asked if there is a limit for a voice. He says that there is a limit for each singer's voice, that a singer can give more expression when getting older, but that there will come an end. He wants to stop singing before that will happen.( A general statement, don't worry!) He tells how many concerts he had during the last weeks, and that he feels he isn't twenty years old anymore. He thinks he is going to have more time to rest. (Sorry for commenting but:Why does he do it? )

After the topic "Paris" the journalist says that P could also work as a model in the haute couture for one of the Parisian designers, if he was interested in fashion?
He answers that he isn't so much in fashion (we know!) and that many people consider the lives of artists as being a dream, travelling by plane, and staying in hotels and so on. He says, his life is very hard. But despite of that, he loves the atmosphere of airports, all the people, travelling in different directions....he is fascinated by airports.

The jounalist tells that P didn't come to Halle by plane where he had a gala concert, a sort of pre-opening to the Händel-Festival next June, and that she found it quite astounding how long and patiently he gave autographs after the concert, without paying any attention to the risk of catching a cold, getting in contact with so many people. He tells her that he was afraid of getting sick some time ago but that he doesn't care anymore. He says " I have to live! That is very important. The more I am afraid the bigger is the chance to get ill."

You mentioned his voice, I think it sounds higher beause he isn't used to the german speech melody, he doesn't know when to lower or raise the voice. He speaks very carefully and also quietly. To a german it sounds as if P was telling a fairy tale, it is so nice, I could listen to him all day long! give heart You'll also probably know that french people speaking german are always perceived as being "charmant", they soften our pretty hard sounding language!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty16th December 2011, 23:29

pilardcc

It's a good exercise for translating without google, so I also have a benefit.... friends
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty17th December 2011, 01:06

happy happy happy happy

OMG, he was talking about fashion, I hear "müde" no no no I must study more...

BTW: I love how German sounds, but you're right Philippe's German is so nice!!!

Thank you so much for your kind help.

kiss give rose
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty17th December 2011, 09:15

pilardcc

More of Philippe in german?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice video, because of the scenes from the rehearsal. I hope he'll come to the festival again in July. Everyone could come and see the rehearsal, and of course hear him without accompanying instruments, as the church was open, this wouldn't have been allowed in a "normal" concert hall, I presume. I was there, gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty17th December 2011, 11:34

and I also add english subtitles to the video wink for all non German speaking people
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty17th December 2011, 20:41

Thanks you so much DUFFY and VANDEA. I prefer studying German with Philippe than by myself think Thre is much pleasure in hearing him than in my grammar books...
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty17th December 2011, 21:09

Yes, and the little grammar- and pronunciation mistakes make it even cuter!
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty18th December 2011, 15:01

I recorded MDR Figaro...but I have to convert it to mp3. I will upload it later.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 10:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Le concert du soir de 20h à 22h30!

Soirée exceptionnelle sous le haut patronage de Madame Simone Veil, donnée à l’occasion des dix ans du Concert d’Astrée, au profit du programme « Révolution Cancer 2010-2013 », mené par les chercheurs et médecins de l’Institut Gustave Roussy (Villejuif), et de la recherche contre le cancer du poumon.

Théâtre des Champs-Elysées : Fêtes Baroques, les dix ans du Concert d’Astrée.

Jaël Azzaretti, Soprano
Laura Claycomb, Soprano
Natalie Dessay, Soprano
Aurélia Legay, Soprano
Magali Léger, Soprano
Françoise Masset, Soprano
Patricia Petibon, Soprano
Sandrine Piau, Soprano
Sonia Yoncheva, Soprano

Karine Deshayes, Mezzo-soprano
Delphine Haidan, Mezzo-soprano
Ann Hallenberg, Mezzo-soprano
Renata Pokupic, Mezzo-soprano
Ann Sofie Von Otter, Mezzo-soprano

Marijana Mijanovic, Alto
Sara Mingardo, Alto

Pascal Bertin, Contre ténor
Philippe Jaroussky, Contre ténor

Topi Lehtipuu, Ténor
Rolando Villazon, Ténor

Stéphane Degout, Baryton basse
Robert Gleadow, Baryton basse
Christopher Purves, Baryton basse

Lorenzo Regazzo, Basse

Stéphanie Marie Degand, Violon

Le Concert d’Astrée
Emmanuelle Haïm, Direction

Concert donné le 19 décembre 2011.

Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 16:23

OMG....
I'm in holiday: I have computer, I have internet -
but I have NO SOUND on this computer and of course I can't download !!!!!!
So I can only look at the videos bow
I hope I will still find all the links when I'm back home!!!stars
But at least it's nice to be able to keep the contact to the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 16:27

You can listen to it (and download) for 30 days after the broadcast, don't worry!

Last edited by SJuli on 27th December 2011, 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 18:05

SJuli:

Thank you very much for this info!!!
You saved my holydays!!!! wave
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 18:08

Mistake in typing:
I meant "holidays"!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2