Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!

Go down 
+12
Duffy
Jarofil
Nenuphar
Pilarddcc
luquemj
SJuli
Vandea
Diabolus in Musica
Lullamy
Joanna
karenpat
*JaRoWi1647*
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty
PostSubject: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty23rd February 2010, 18:31

ABC Classic FM, from Australia

Sunday 28 February 2010, 2-3 a.m. in Europe
12.05pm SUNDAY AFTERNOON
MUSIC MAKERS
The Sunday edition of Music Makers includes conversations with people in the world of music, features about music and its history, and special series.
Sopranists, Castrati, Countertenors
The adoration of the high male voice of the castrati reached its peak in Europe in the 18th century when the likes of Farinelli and Senesino were operatic superstars. While the days of the castrati are well-passed, our fascination with the virtuosic countertenor lives on. Guests include French star Philippe Jaroussky as he performs in Australia with the Australian Brandenburg Orchestra.
Recorded last month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Saturday 6 March 2010, 3-5 a.m. in Europe
1.00pm AFTERNOON CONCERT
From the City Recital Hall, Angel Place, Sydney
Australian Brandenburg Orchestra
2010 Season Opener
Philippe Jaroussky, countertenor
Paul Dyer, harpsichord/director
Torelli Sinfonia
Vivaldi L'Olimpiade, RV725: Mentre dormi amor fomenti
Bach Keyboard Concerto in F minor, BWV1056
Vivaldi Il Giustino, RV717: Vedro con mio diletto
Handel Rodelinda: Vivi, tiranno
Veracini Concerto a otto stromenti in D: excerpt
Handel Ariodante :Scherza infida
Vivaldi Andromeda liberata: Sovente il sole (?)
Vivaldi Concerto in A, RV158
Handel Rinaldo: Battaglia
Handel Rinaldo :Or la tromba

Encores:
Händel Serse "Ombra mai fu"
Händel Rinaldo "Venti turbini"
Porpora Polifemo "Alto Giove"

Recorded last month

Radio France Musique

- Thursday 1 April 2010, 16 h.
Gala Haendel
Concert donné le 19 mars 2010 au Théâtre des Champs-Elysées
Airs extraits de Rinaldo, Ariodante, Alcina, Rodelinda, Giulio Cesare…
Sandrine Piau, Soprano
Marie-Nicole Lemieux, Contralto
Philippe Jaroussky, Contre-ténor
Topi Lehtipuu, Ténor
Le Concert d’Astrée
Emmanuelle Haïm, Direction

Last edited by Il ragazzo on 6th March 2010, 03:45; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty26th February 2010, 06:14

are these available in all countries?.....will someone be able to record them should I miss out? shock
I'm excited about the Händel gala.... Topi Lehtipuu is great too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty26th February 2010, 21:57

karenpat

Don´t worry, be happy!

I guess, the radio- channel are available to listen in our old good Europe!
And we´ll try to record!
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty28th February 2010, 20:08

I forgot to record.. :oops:
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty28th February 2010, 20:27

I forgot about the whole thing. How's that for :oops: :oops: .

no
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty28th February 2010, 21:26

The broadcast last night was not worth to do not sleep so late!
Philippe was mentioned once for just a few minutes - not enough!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I removed my recording immmediately.

I hope, we ´ll be consoled with the whole concert next week!
Don´t forget to record!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty28th February 2010, 21:37

Scandal.... shock

Now I will try don't forget ...I'm a little distracted :oops:
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty5th March 2010, 07:31

Please, dear people, don´t forget to record tonight !!!!!

I fear, the connection will be not the best, so we could need more than only two recordings to get the complete concert!
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty5th March 2010, 10:54

Now I don't forget! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty6th March 2010, 10:08

Good morning everyone! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He he, now we can share our thoughts about the concert tonight!
Any ideas about this performance?
The recordings coming soon !
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty6th March 2010, 10:51

Yes! I'm very happy because I could finally record "Ombra mai fu" sung by PJ. I listened him singing this aria live once, and it was really a magic moment for me!

This is my recording of the last night concert:

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty6th March 2010, 12:51

It was a really great concert!! now,one of my favorite! "Ombra mai fu" - Oh yessss,magnificent! but "Or la tromba" ? masterpiece.. shock "Vedro con.. " as usual, very moving and closest to my heart and final "Alto giove" ...I listened and cried.. However at the beginning the orchestra were a little disappointing for me :silent: ..but later I listened intently to the voice of Philip and forgot about everything surprised ..it was worth! wink

:sleep:
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty6th March 2010, 14:02

*downloading* :sleep:

thanks so much for the recording :face: I have a recording software myself, with a purchased license even, however it still sometimes quits without warning me, and always goes "the audio stream stopped", causing gaps of a few seconds in the files, or splitting them into 2-3 separate files. Suspect So it's no good for recording whole concerts. it did work with the Verbier concert but I had to pause and restart the stream all the time, it took several hours.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty7th March 2010, 10:58

karenpat
The same to me! Really poor connection we had here in the old good ( North) Europe! Because of a huge snow tempesta this night, I guess! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But THANKS to Lullamy, Hebius and nightspell , who also recorded and without some breaks !

ABC Classic FM
1:00 pm AFTERNOON CONCERT
From the City Recital Hall, Angel Place, Sydney
Recorded last month.

Giuseppe Torelli - First movement Allegro from Sinfonia a quattro in C major for four trumpets, G33
Antonio Vivaldi - Aria (Licida) Mentre dormi amor fomenti from L’Olimpiade, RV 725
Antonio Vivaldi - Recitativo & aria (Licida) Gemo in un punto e fremo from L’Olimpiade, RV 725
Georg Friedrich Händel - Concerto grosso in B flat major, Op 6 No 7, HWV 325
-----I. Largo
-----II. Allegro
-----III. Largo, e piano
-----V. Hornpipe
Georg Friedrich Händel - Recitativo & aria (Bertarido) Dove sei, amato bene? from Rodelinda, Regina de' Longobardi, HWV 19
Georg Friedrich Händel - Aria (Bertarido) Vivi, tiranno from Rodelinda, Regina de' Longobardi, HWV 19

Interview with Paul Dyer.

Georg Friedrich Händel - Gavotte from Ariodante, HWV 33
Georg Friedrich Händel - Recitativo & aria (Ariodante) Scherza, infida from Ariodante, HWV 33
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto ripieno in A major for strings and basso continuo, RV 158
-----I. Allegro molto
-----II. Andante molto
-----III. Allegro
Antonio Vivaldi - Aria (Anastasio) Vedro con mio diletto from Il Giustino, RV 717
Georg Friedrich Händel - Battaglia from Rinaldo, HWV 7
Georg Friedrich Händel - Aria (Rinaldo) Or la tromba from Rinaldo, HWV 7

Encores:

Georg Friedrich Händel - Aria (Serse) Ombra mai fu from Serse, HWV 40
Georg Friedrich Händel - Aria (Rinaldo) Venti, turbini from Rinaldo, HWV 7
Nicola Porpora - Aria (Acis) Alto giove from Polifemo

Joanna, thanks for your short note! I was very disappointed with the conductor´s cembalo play, to be honest. I still have in my ears the great style of Nicolau de Figueiredo, to whom I listened live and who supported Philippe absolutely perfect - tasteful and expressive.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st April 2010, 11:02

It seem, that France Musique cancelled the broadcast of Händel - Gala today.

NOT GOOD! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st April 2010, 12:07

why??? I was looking forward to that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Maybe it's an April fool's joke..... I cling to every possibility, no matter how unlikely... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Diabolus in Musica

Diabolus in Musica

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st April 2010, 15:33

Yes, it seems that there won`t be any broadcasting today. What a hitch! And there is no information on France Musique`s web about a new date this month.
Let`s wait a little more (with impatience)!!!!!

Diabolus in Musica.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st April 2010, 21:59

Thanks for uploading the Sydney concert! Now I want to see Philippe live even more! I hope I will have the chance this year!
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty23rd April 2010, 18:34

Let's trust it will be true this time:

Radio France Musique

- Wednesday 16 June 2010, 20 h.
Gala Haendel
Concert donné le 19 mars 2010 au Théâtre des Champs-Elysées
Airs extraits de Rinaldo, Ariodante, Alcina, Rodelinda, Giulio Cesare…
Sandrine Piau, Soprano
Marie-Nicole Lemieux, Contralto
Philippe Jaroussky, Contre-ténor
Topi Lehtipuu, Ténor
Le Concert d’Astrée
Emmanuelle Haïm, Direction

Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty16th June 2010, 22:19

Radio France Musique
Monday 28 June, 20h

Claudio Monteverdi, Le Couronnement de Poppée
Sur un livret de Giovanni-Francesco Busenello dans la version de concert d’après la production du Teatro Real de Madrid

Concert donné le 30 mai 2010, Salle Pleyel

Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty8th August 2010, 22:04

Hello

As all of us know, Philippe sang yesterday in Lübeck with Roberta Invernizzi and Anima Eterna. That concert will be broadcasted by NDR Kultur next 12 September 2010 at 11 a.m.

Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Concert on Musique3, February 15th   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty15th February 2011, 08:43

Today, February the 15h, on Musique 3

Concert du Mardi 15/02/2011 14:00
Anima Eterna, Bruges, dir. clav. et orgue, Jos van Immerseel, Philippe Jaroussky, contre-ténor, Roberta Invernizzi, soprano, Marjan de Haer, harpe

Palais de la musique et des congrès, Lübeck

Festival de musique du Schleswig-Holstein
Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty10th October 2011, 15:08

CatMúsica broadcasts the Liceu December 2th 2011 concert. The announcement appears at the Liceu's webpage:

You may listen to CatMúsica at

The concert will also be broadcast by Radio Clásica

or

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty19th October 2011, 13:32

luquemj

Thank you a lot for this precious info !!!! flowers

Wil be a live broadcast?
Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty19th October 2011, 14:45

Hi, JaRoWi1647

Hard to say, yet. The Liceu broadcast's webpage is notorious for its lack of accuracy...or perhaps it is just a problem of CatMusica and Radio Clásica. I have detected errors about broadcast dates or times (for instance, "Jo, Dali" this season). CatMúsica will probably give the right date at the beginning of november, in their monthly magazine, since in each number they usually present the highlights for next month.
Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st December 2011, 10:31

Though the Liceu concert appears still at the Liceu's webpage as being broadcasted by both CatMúsica and Radio Clásica (http://www.liceubarcelona.cat/temporada-2011-2012/retransmissions/retransmissions/radio-i-televisio.html), the concert does not appear in the schedule of either radio station for this month. Something similar happened last season with Scholl's recital, and finally we heard it (in two separate occasions!) just before and after the summer vacation, if I remember rightly. Hope it will be the same in this occassion.
Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st December 2011, 11:03

Good news, though
The recital at Teatro Real last month is being broadcasted TODAY by Radio Clásica at 20h (check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Listen live:

I hope it is correct. At the RC website this concert does not appear on today's schedule.

20.00►Temporada del Teatro Real
Las noches del Real. Concierto celebrado en el Teatro Real de Madrid el 12 de noviembre de 2011.
Fuegos de artificio de un castrato.
VIVALDI: Concierto para dos violines, cuerda y continuo en Re mayor, RV. 511: Allegro (arr. J. Sorrell). HAENDEL: Oreste: “Agitano da fiere tempeste”. IL Parnasso in festa: “Ho perso il caro ben”. VIVALDI: Concierto para dos violonchelos, cuerda y continuo en Sol menor, RV. 531. R. Schiffer (vc.), M. Brinkmann (vc.). HAENDEL: Imeneo: “Se potessero i sospir miei”. Ariodante: “Con l´ali di costanza”. Chacona en Sol mayor. IL Parnasso in festa: Chacona. VIVALDI: Catone in Utica, RV. 705: “Se mai sentí spirati sul volto”. Sonata en trío en Re menor, Op. 1 nº 12, RV. 63 “Follia” (arr. J. Sorrell). O. Brault (vl.), J. Novom (vl.). Giustino RV. 717: “Vedrò con mio diletto”. Tito Manlio, RV. 738: “Fra le procelle”. P. Jaroussky (contratenor), Apollo´s Fire (The Cleveland Baroque Orchestra). Dir.: J. Sorrell.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty1st December 2011, 16:08

LUQUEMJ:

Thanks for sharing this info! I was in Madrid then and the recital was amazing. The theater was full and Philippe was as charming as always. He even speaks in Spanish to us, so sweet!

Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty6th December 2011, 19:16

[quote="luquemj"]Good news, though
The recital at Teatro Real last month is being broadcasted TODAY by Radio Clásica at 20h (check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I didn't find the concert on the mentioned date. Did I make any mistake or was it a mistake in the program???
Does anybody know another date for the broadcast? think
Back to top Go down
luquemj

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty7th December 2011, 08:57

Dear Nenuphar
The concert was not broadcasted on the date indicated in the Radio Clásica monthly magazine. As I said in my message, the information contained in this magazine did not agree with the daily schedule published in the Radio Clásica webpage. I have sent the radio station an enquire regarding this subject, but have not yet received an answer.
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty7th December 2011, 18:52

luquemj:
Thanks for your info.
If you get new information concerning the broadcast - please tell us!!! agree
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty8th December 2011, 12:40

18.12.2011 on 14.05

MDR Figaro

Musikgeschichten .

"Die Töne des Philippe Jaroussky haben eine andere Magie" (ZEIT)
Der französische Countertenor zu Gast in den Musikgeschichten.

Arien aus Opern und Oratorien von Georg Friedrich Händel
(aus "Oreste", "Imeneo", "Ariodante", "Giulio Cesare in Egitto","Radamisto", "Agrippina" und "Alcina")

Philippe Jaroussky, Countertenor
Freiburger Barockorchester, Leitung: Petra Müllejahns
(Aufnahme vom 26.11.2011, Georg-Friedrich-Händel-Halle, Halle)

inlove
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty9th December 2011, 20:25

Lundi 12 décembre, ne ratez pas la Journée Star Philippe Jarrousky sur Radio Classique.

Retrouvez Philippe Jarroussky animateur sur Radio Classique de 14h à 15h, puis invité de Passion Classique à 18h avec Olivier Bellamy.

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty9th December 2011, 20:35

Thanks for the info!! My French is improving a lot secret
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty9th December 2011, 21:20

... as also 12. 12. 2011 on 11. 00 - 12.30 at France inter .

Philippe Jaroussky / Grand Corps Malade .

Philippe Jaroussky nous présente son nouvel album Duetti.

Pilarddcc

You´re welcome! agree
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty13th December 2011, 10:19

Here:

or at the link above two videos.

But pity I don't understand, please, what's going on? I want to laugh too, if it's really fun as it should be. smile
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty13th December 2011, 12:07

In a short form, because I'm not a native french speaker and have to hear it several times more to get all the contents:
Two records of radio broadcasts of France Inter, PJ was in the studio:

Daniel Morin, a French journalist and humorist, tells he is planning his candidation for the presidential election in France. He wants to become a dictator, will install himself in the Louvre and take a shower each morning in the glass pyramid in front of the building. PJ shall become his minister of culture and sing the marseillaise each morning on all radio stations and several songs more during the whole day. PJ can be heard singing without any warm-up. Very nice, he has obviously no problem with making a fool of himself. He will probably not receive a gold disk for that....chapeau! lol

In the second one, PJ is proposed to record a duet with Rihanna, and much more, but I have to go on working now....

Could our French members help please?
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty13th December 2011, 13:20

Jarofil

Thanks a lot!

flowers

Oui oui!!!! Jaroussky pour le Ministre de la culture!!!! Voter! clapping
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty13th December 2011, 13:43

Duffy,

many many thanks. give rose

Artaserse,

vote, vote, vote!!!
clapping
And in this case quickly in to French politics as a Czech ambassador. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty14th December 2011, 01:08

BTW, I heard the broadcast of Radio Classique today, and if I got it right, P said he is planning to do more apart from the baroque repertory after his sabbatical. I have to hear it once again.
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: On France Inter   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty14th December 2011, 18:10

Hello!
I heard this radio show by accident. Some moments were funny, others less ...
The humor of this show is not very elegant ... The humorist offers to Philipp to sing with Rihanna and Beyoncé, because in their video clips, there are plenty of pretty girls, while classical music fans are old and ugly ... (thank you for us ...) It thus adds Philippe may have some advantages in his dressing room with these young women (yes, he talks about oral sex, sorry for this example of French humor impaired).
Against it by quite funny to hear Philip sing the Marseillaise as well as excerpts from popular French songs when he takes the role of Minister of Culture.
Friendly
B. (who speaks French and is not al flowers flowers ways proud of the language!)
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty14th December 2011, 19:33

bpidouxl

I agree, the show was not very elegant... secret
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty14th December 2011, 21:43

bpidouxl

Thank you!

Perhaps the show wasn't elegant, but don't mind.
I liked the video about the presidential elections. It was remarkable how P played with Morin, he was a caricature of himself. Quite remarkable. After all he is a young man of 33 years and he obviously has a lot of fun, otherwise he wouldn't have taken part in that. smile
As far as the other video is concerned, well, it is a question of taste, isn't it? How did P react? I have to hear it once more to get the contents....
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty15th December 2011, 10:22

Hello,
I understand that Philippe has wanted to take part in popular shows. He has humor and it is very friendly, but I think it is sometimes trapped by humorist not very funny. The live broadcasts are creating this kind of situation. He did'nt comment about Rihanna, but he was probably embarrassed.
His self-deprecating when he sang the Marseillaise confirmed to me in my opinion: Philippe is a charming and modest man and we can be proud of him.
Friendly
B. ('give heart')
Back to top Go down
nanina

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty15th December 2011, 15:56

bpidouxl
Absolutely agree with you! There is nothing to be ashamed if you are positive person. There are lots of negative people in the world and just very few positive.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty15th December 2011, 16:19

bpidouxl

Fortunately, he is a normal guy, not a saint. I like this idea. smile
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty16th December 2011, 15:42

'Der Abräumer unter den Countertenören: Philippe Jaroussky'

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty16th December 2011, 20:27

I can't understand everything but I must say he sounds great in German. It is weird how different his voice sounds in Italian, French or German!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty16th December 2011, 20:40

Pilarddcc
Do you need any help? Just write at which point....
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty16th December 2011, 21:54

Hi Duffy, Thank you so much! thank you

For instance: When he talks about how many concerts he did. He is talikng about putting limits to his work, I mean, he says something like that's to much for him?

I can't understand what is the question the journalist is asking after he talks about Paris and how he loves that city. I hear something about being tired? And Philippe is facinated by what, flying and travelling?

Then the journalist is talking about how good he mingles with his public in the concerts? At first,He was afraid of have a cold but now He wants to live and not to worry about his voice, isn't he?

You know, my german is quite basic but I like very much this language, even if you are in the first level you can indentify the words, the pronunciation is great. I mean, I spent so many years studying English and even now I find myself in dificulties with the pronunciation... hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!   Forthcoming  radio- broadcasts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forthcoming radio- broadcasts!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next