Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty17th June 2010, 22:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

L'Union on 17.06.10

Philippe Jaroussky, the voice of angels.

Crowned with awards, invited everywhere in the world, countertenor Philippe Jaroussky has accepted to answer our questions with his generous naturally of talent and the ease of his youth.

What has made you return to Saint Michel?

Philippe: "For this concert tourney I have given priority to places I have been to and I am an habitue de Saint Michel. Here I have recorded a disc, the place is fantastic and it lends itself very well to this kind of programs. The welcome is warm, very natural, one feels a little at home."

What do you feel in the face of a critic and public success that accompanies you in your young career?

" One must always remember it is relative, in a career there are highs and lows. I have had a lot of success, it's true, I sell a lot of recedes, the rooms are always full, but nothing is acquired forever. Each concert must be a new beginning. The public must feel one wetting the shirt (sweating I guess) no matter where, in the same way, and not lose contact. I travel more and more in the world, but I return to the festivals that have helped me in my career, it is the base of my public."

What is nature and what is work in your voice?

" The nature part is before anything the love of singing in this high voice.The work part is huge, especially in regards to the number of concerts that I do in a year, very breathtaking. I always see my teacher after 12 years to continue to improve. This is work that is never finished, with the technique or with the music. For instance today it was my first program of english music. It is a side of the repertory that is fascinating but one I haven't had the time to attack since I have been busy with the italian music, music for castrati."

What represents the stage for you?

"This I never bring up. It is a great excitement before, but the stage is a space where I feel strangely calm. I receive the vibrations of the public, there is an exchange and there are moments of intense energy where the body works as much as the voice."

Can you keep this voice for a long time and how do you see your future?

"Yes, one learns to economize. One can also change one's repertoire, less virtuous, deeper, towards Bach, Purcell and less Vivaldi or Haendel. It is also why I have formed the Ensemble Artaserse, I am very interested in conducting and for me the important part is the music. I was a musician before I was a singer and I expect to be one even after."

Translated by tuffy942 !
inlove
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty19th June 2010, 15:48

Verrrrry short excerpt from L'Union describing the concert itself:
(Short excerpt from review in L'Union about Baroque music/ an english garden of pleasure…)

Record of attendance for Jaroussky. One knew from the opening of the reservations, that Philippe Jaroussky's concert had filled the nave and choir of the church. With a new program around Purcell, the artist broke away from his italianate program so appreciated by his public to delve in music that gives importance to emotion. In perfect concordance with his Ensemble Artaserse , sharing the program with his players, all musicians of high profile like the example of Luis Beduschi who we were delighted to hear, the young countertenor lives up to his reputation. Sovereign mastery, luminous timbre, he imposes himself by his voice and his presence,moves and subjugates the listeners literally under the enchantment of a voice qualified as divine in 18th century Naples.He had to accept 2 bises to respond to the ovation and rhythmic applause of a public who has consecrated him to Saint-Michel. happy bravo! clapping
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty20th June 2010, 18:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty20th June 2010, 19:45

Wow, amazing! I wish he would do a Purcell CD.
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty23rd June 2010, 22:22

I haven't heard about a Purcell album but they will not release the Giulio Cesare concert. However they will do another studio recording of Cesare "from here to 9 months" .I also found out the DVD of Incoronazione will not be ready until 2012!!!!!! Sad sad cry

But I do not lose hope, maybe it will be sooner. AAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! no Let us hope they will have pity and release SOMETHING>>> a Purcell would be very appreciated indeed!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty24th June 2010, 09:45

tuffy942

Cara, please, here - only the confirmed facts. No rumors and "I have heard" or " I haven´t heard" - that looks not too serious, ok? Please! kiss

About the DVD "L´Incoronazione di Poppea" : Philippe told me first in Madrid, that it could be ready at the end of this year, but in Paris - that the release will be even not before 2012 . So, we should be patient. hello

And to console you - we will get the Caldara - recording...
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty26th June 2010, 17:07

Actually Virginie Gouet from Concerts Parisiens wrote me an e mail about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010   Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges.  L´Union , 17.06. 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Philippe Jaroussky, la voix des anges. L´Union , 17.06. 2010
Page 1 of 1