Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE

Go down 
+9
Vandea
fillide melandroni
Kelalla
maryvonne
chablisuk
Mercè
almirena
*JaRoWi1647*
Balletlover
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Balletlover

Balletlover

Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty
PostSubject: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty14th December 2010, 12:16

who will be there on the 17th ?

I will ... and I am beginning to get quite "nervous" about it, hoping we won't have too much snow and I will be able to get there on time.

Looking forward to this concert and to meet some of you drink

A bientôt !
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty14th December 2010, 12:39

Balletlover

Me!
God Willing, TTT. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What about the snow??? Is it such a problem now in Paris?
It was so warm and sunny last weekend!

My green ribbon is ready! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty14th December 2010, 16:23

I will be there too !!!

Don't worry about the snow : I have seen that it must snow on wednesday and thursday, but the sun will be there on friday !! Let's hope the snow will disappear quickly !!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty15th December 2010, 07:34

Don't worry about the snow

I won't almirena, but it was such a mess last week ...
and I live 140 kms from Paris ! (it's not far but I can't walk there ...)
You know when there are only a few cms of snow, trains are late (alas we could say as usual) roads are crowded with cars and trucks which cannot move ...)

Jana, my green ribbon is not ready yet, but it will be on Friday !
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty15th December 2010, 18:07

Fortunati mortali!!!!!!

I can't be there this time Sad

Enjoy and clap in my name [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saluez Jaroussky de ma part [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Best regards!
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

PostSubject: TCE 7 Dec   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 09:46

I'll be there too ... are we all to wear a green ribbon ??
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 10:25

I guess, it is a free decision. Depends of.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 10:44

Quote :
I'll be there too ... are we all to wear a green ribbon ??

you do as you like chablisuk, but I thought it would be easier to recognize each other. It was just an idea I had ! (I chose green because I read somewhere Philippe liked this colour !)
Should we try to meet at the IRIS stand ?
I will be seated at the "2ème balcon, côté jardin".
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 11:19

Then I will find something suitable. wave I'm hoping to meet up with Jana before - so IRIS stand sounds ideal.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 11:51

I´m not sure about the IRIS stand, because Maryvonne told me, they wouldn´t be there again.
So, we can meet before at TCE ( at 19.00 ?) or at the CD stand inside.
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 12:54

Well, I don't have a green ribbon, but if you all do, I will recognize you ! I will wear a red coat.

19.00 in front of the TCE sounds great to me !

I'm happy to finally see you smile
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 13:42

Maybe at the CD stand inside ? You know I don't want to "freeze" outside !
See you tomorrow drinks
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 17:08

We have here already the snow- chaos.

Hope to arrive happily and to meet all of you tomorrow!
TTT, God Willing! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty16th December 2010, 20:07

If we say 19.00, we won't be able to meet at the CD stand, because the TCE opens (usually) the big doors at 19.30. But we can wait in the small hall, if it is not too crowded...

See you tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty17th December 2010, 08:29

I am not sure I can make it on time for 19h00.
The train I wanted to take has been cancelled (strikes as always crazy )
It should be OK, but as trains are very often late ...
I don't want to despair !
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty19th December 2010, 11:23

It was a great pleasure - to get a chance to see and listen to all the most talented young musicians of our time!
First Pfilippe has sung a few new songs ( Italian, French and Spanish) with Mr. Ducros, then - duos with M-m Deshayes. And "Elégie" by Massenet with Mr. Gautier Capucon.
The wonderful surprises were : playing piano together with Mr. Ducros and Mr. Gautier Capucon - a piece for 5 hands, two - by Mr. Ducros, two- by Mr. Jaroussky and one - by Mr. Capucon! They were sitting together on two piano stools and having fun! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The next one was a duo for two violines- the first one by Mr. Renaud Capucon, the second - by Mr. Jaroussky! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With Quatour Ebéne Philippe sung "Lascia ch´io pianga"..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Following were different instrumental pieces .

The "surprise guest" was M-m Natalie Dessay, with whom Philippe sung "Barcarole" from "Hoffman´s Erzählungen" by J. Offenbach and a lot other funny songs, together with also Quatour Ebéne and M-me Deshayes.
They sung the famous French chanson , which Philippe performed ( with baritone) already with M-m Raymonde by his concert "10 ans dejá!" .

At the end they gave also some encores, I very liked the a- capella "boy- group" ....because Quatour Ebéne was singing ( verrry good) with a first soprano- Philippe as well. Wow.
And I loved Philippe´s trés chic justacorps , he was wearing for the second part! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 21st December 2010, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty19th December 2010, 12:56

December 17th 2010, a day I had been waiting for for months. It was snowing on Paris, but not too much, just enough to give a real Christmas atmosphere to the city.
Inside the theatre des Champs-Elysées, it was real … magic !

I was seated at the 2nd balcony. I had a better view of the audience than of the stage ! But never mind, I still could hear very well and with a little “gymnastic” and my opera glasses I could get a good glimpse of the stage.

The theatre was fully-packed. I found the audience very warm. Sure, all those people were very fond of Philippe. At the end of the evening, when he said : “I hope you liked it” the audience answered with huge applauses and someone said very loudly : “Oui, oui !”

And the concert began. It seemed very short to me. At the intermission, I thought : “déjà” !

Some moments were particularly moving.
When Philippe played the violin with Renaud Capuçon. I believe he must have been more nervous than when singing.
Philippe beautifully sang the Elégie from Massenet accompanied by the first-class pianist, Jérôme Ducros and the amazing cellist, Gauthier Capuçon.
Gauthier Capuçon played some Paganini’s variations. It seemed so easy. His cello was like a human-being, whispering, screaming, weeping, smiling … du grand Art.

Philippe also sang Léo Ferré. And it was full of emotions, really moving. I hope the project he has of releasing a CD of melodies “from Fauré to Ferré” comes through.
Ferré was followed by Satie : a complete change of atmosphere.

What I like in Philippe Jaroussky is that he does not sing one kind of music only.
He can be very serious and show deep emotions like love, tenderness, happiness, sadness .. but he can also be very funny and playfull when needed.

The quatuor Ebène made a big impression on me. And what voices they have ! They sang “a capella” with Philippe a very well-known song of the musical “Le roi Lion”. The introduction was very “classical, those five voices melting together. It was like honey and then, after a second-long pause, the audience was quite surprised to hear this song.

Philippe also sang a baroque air, because he said, it would be quite strange if he didn’t!
I just had to close my eyes and to listen.

The quator Ebène made me rediscover “the Beatles”. It was quite funny. It has been years since I have listened to the Beatles and I found myself singing “come together”. It was really good and entertaining.

Philippe was surrounded by very talented artists. I haven’t spoken of the two “divas”, the mezzo-soprano Karine Deshayes and the soprano, Natalie Dessay.

At the end of the concert, Philippe waved his hand to say good-bye and also to tell the audience that it was “the end” because, I think, the audience didn’t want to leave !
Philippe didn’t sign his CDs (Maryvonne, j’ai acheté des CDs et je pense que je n’étais pas la seule car il y avait foule !) I was not too upset because I knew it. Next time, for sure …

It was a pleasure to meet you, Jana, Almirena and Chablisuk
I am going to try to get tickets for Orlando Furioso. Hope we meet again. We won't need green ribbon this time !

Quote :
And I loved Philippe´s trés chic justacorps , he was wearing for the second part!

I agree with you Jana. He was very chic !

Last edited by Balletlover on 19th December 2010, 15:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty19th December 2010, 13:14

merci battle lover pour ce merveilleux retour sur cette soirée qui devait être magnifique et combien je regrette de ne pas y être allée mais bon nous avions déjà fait 2 fois l'aller et retour verdun paris et vu la météo c'était un peu risqué nous avons 30 cm de neige à verdun, je sais que philippe avait un peu "peur" de cette soirée mais je savais qu'avec son professionalisme et son amour de la musique il n'y aurait pas de problème et il a chanté devant un public qui lui est tout acquis , nous allons lmartine et moi voir et écouter orlando furioso le mercredi peut être nous y verrons nous, merci pour IRIs d'avoir attendu ce soir là pour acheter vos CD, je vous dirai combien nous avons reçu pour la vente de ces 3 soirées, d'après philippe 200cd la 1ère soirée , nous avons eu 800€ de dons à la suite de cette soirée depuis nous attendons de voir pour les 2 autres. je pense que cela a été difficile samedi, nous n'avions pas de place pour mettre notre stand , peut être qu'un jour IRIS aura toute sa place dans les soirées Jaroussky et non pas un strapontin, on est un peu amères!!!
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 10:33

What a sublime, fabulous evening - I don't think I can add to the reportsd already.

Great to meet everyone - I think green ribbons at every event! - to promote this forum

Someone has posted video of Le roi lion at YouTube

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 12:27

Quote :
I think green ribbons at every event! - to promote this forum

You're right chablisuk !

Great moment, this "Le Roi Lion" song Very Happy

but, please, write your own impressions of the concert !
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 13:18

Balletlover wrote:
Quote :
I think green ribbons at every event! - to promote this forum

You're right chablisuk !

Great moment, this "Le Roi Lion" song Very Happy

but, please, write your own impressions of the concert !

But it's not "Le Roi Lion".
It is a song of Henry Salvador "Le lion est mort ce soir".
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 15:27

Quote :
But it's not "Le Roi Lion".
It is a song of Henry Salvador "Le lion est mort ce soir".

Thank you for putting it right Kellala !
Oh là là ... I am so confused blush

I am sorry for Mr Salvador. I hope, where he is, he will excuse me ...
Back to top Go down
fillide melandroni

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 19:52

Unconditional Philip, for my part I felt great disappointment after the concert.
I do not think to be a baroque Ayatollah or a person devoid of humor.
But when you know the miracles that Philip is capable (probably is not it necessary to convince the members of this forum!) and the peaks of grace he can reach and reach to give its audience, is simply, as a "surprise"- for an evening's room to TCE which sold out in its very name - to sing Viens Poupoule with two headliners, it's a bit light.
As to conclude with Le lion est mort ce soir (even if it was well sung!) debased it, for me, the concert at the rank of variety show ...
When Philip sings Wight Is Wight in The Music Box, why not. It's TV, there is an audience for it and that's fine.
Let him do the fool on the air Je m'voyais déjà for his ten year career at Gaveau, yes, yes three times, because this evening was exceptional, where fantasy was not only permitted but required and expected.
This number to resume Friday night, it was already boring.
He sings it very well - a piano, another the violin solos plus guest artists (coincidentally, mostly from the stable Virgin Classics) - was certainly predictable, but we could have at least expect from him to something a little exciting, a little virtuoso, which had justified the dimension "surprise" of the evening ..
Instead, what did we get? A program partly recycled, for people in recreation of classical, variety sung at the microphone, Olympia atmosphere. All filmed by Mezzo (...)
I found this concert hither and easy. I still can not believe that Philip may have been an instigator.
He never disappointed me before. When he wandered into the paths of French song, he managed to convince me to listen to something other than the baroque.
When he became interested in the directories to which I am a priori tight - I am thinking of creating Dalbavie on the sonnets of Louise Labbé - I went to listen to him.
His voice is a phenomenon so extraordinary, so unique, it can be a wonderful vehicle for discovery of other musical territories. It is itself a demanding artist, generous and respectful of its audience and no doubt on the human level, a rare personality.
But frankly there, Viens Poupoule and Le Lion est mort ... It's a bit Callas singing a generic ad for pasta!
He could sell out at this point his talent honestly disappointed me.
And apparently I was not alone: whatever some commentators on this forum, the applause was nothing compared to his last two concerts in Paris and I heard several spectators express their anger, their downright anger, leaving the place.
I beg your pardon non-native speakers, but my English was not good enough to accurately reflect my feelings (this is a poor translation of Google…)
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty20th December 2010, 21:34

Thanks for posting the link for "Le lion est mort ce soir" it amazing....(and I think we, the group I used to sing with, got a serious competition ;O))

I so wished I could have been there too, sounds to me like an interesting, fantastic and varied evening!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 07:43

Welcome fillide melandroni !

Apparently you did not like this concert. Thank you for sharing your impressions with us.
I was not disappointed. It was the first time I heard Philippe "live" and I was expecting this kind of concert. I had a lot of fun and I smiled a lot.
I (re)discovered some very talented artists like the quatuor Ebène or Gauthier Capuçon.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 08:34

Hello, fillide melandroni !

Thank you for your honest meaning. Sometimes I was a little
disappointed about the organisation - yes, I also had the feeling,
the Virgin Classic wanted just to show its "stable", very well
trained, using the name and the exceptional talent of Philippe - to
make advertisement for the label and to sell it more proper.
I sometimes felt the musicians just "used" to come and to entertain not very knowing and sensitive people - maybe, it´s also the way to bring more or less classical ( or even " just" good ) music to the wide audience, and that was the reason to record this concert by MEZZO. I guess, we should not take all this too serious, you have seen- all the great musicians had fun ( or acted fun) and the most of audience was delighted.
I think, the concert "10 ans déjá!" has been perhaps more vivid and less "forced", even pleasant for the artists because of the really freedom of having fun for the good music as also good " Olympia - atmosphere" - but this good music , whether baroque or modern- should not be always wearing the severe black suit ! Sometimes we should take it easier in every sight and wear an trés chic justacorps, no ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. Who knows- perhaps, La Callas would like to sing for a good pasta, she loved? Why not? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 21st December 2010, 13:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 12:38

thank you beaucoup.pour these comments contradict the previous ones, I can not give my opinion because I was not there, I expect to see on mezzo, this evening was the evening Jaroussky and his friends then it may be turned into evening promoting Virgin, we can expect anything in our society! I do not know what was the proportion of tunes range from the classic if only for bis why not!
it's very nice to have different opinions, we must forget the emotional to be in reality, I watched the version of "Lion Sleeps Tonight" on you tube and me here not me no rain at all, I prefer the simpler version of Henri Salvador
I'll give my opinion after seeing the concert mezzo
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 13:00

I wish I had seen it and I am very interested on all the comments. Maybe on mezzo, God willing! But I have to say I understand some of what Fillide Melandroni says, as to the "shallower" pieces in Philippe's repertory. I dislike the "10 Ans Deja" because it puts a vaudeville air that I do not expect from him. On the other hand, I think that fun and singing humoresque stuff agrees with the title Philipe Jaroussky and Friends,maybe this was his intention. I will enjoy seeing the concert. I cannot possibly imagine Le Lion Est Mort Ce Soir with Philppe in it!!!!
Thank you for the informative comments to give the rest of us an idea of what we missed!!
Have a Happy Holiday Season and hope to meet you one day!
Warmly,
Maria
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 16:05

Allez, un peu plus d'enthousiasme
Back to top Go down
fillide melandroni

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 18:25

I think all views are equal and it is a good thing that many spectators have still enjoyed the show.

In my case, I did not like the bias of the evening and I will never go to a concert of Philippe announcing "surprises".

This experience helped me to realize that despite the devotion that I dedicated to my idol for years, I will not follow him in some repertoires, as the musical for exemple.

However, I'll hear him in Orlando in March at TCE…
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty21st December 2010, 23:21

fillide melandroni

I believe, it is your free will - to go to any concerts or not . As also to like one kind of music more than another ( and to understand it, what is an very important point).

But to try to be " original" here saying about "never go to a concert, announcing surprises" while a LOT people are DREAMING to attend just ONE concert of their most favorite artist ( and The Subject of our Forum) is not very considerate.

I´m very sorry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
fillide melandroni

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty22nd December 2010, 08:28

JaRoWi1647
Do not judge me too hastily…
I believe that the principle of a forum like this one is to exchange different views.
I expressed a personal opinion and I did not try to convince people.
I DO NOT want to appear “original”, jaded or impolite...
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty22nd December 2010, 13:38

Dear Jana,

Don’t be angry with Fillide. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I’m sure she does’nt say this in bad faith.

I was’nt there, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] unfortunately, but, after all your comments, which I appreciate a lot, I can see that it was’nt a “Jaroussky’s concert”, but a mixture of styles with Jaroussky as a star.
I can understand Fillide, although I think that if I had been there, I had also enjoyed differently that I enjoyed... l’Incoronazzione, for exemple.

I think it’s interesting to know all opinions, even in this forum, while not rude or insulting. Is not the case of Fillide. I think that even might interest Jaroussky! (if he enter sometimes in the forum)

Well, I’ll try to see the “festival” on Mezzo

Happy Christmas for all of you !!!

Bon Nadal!! and... VISCA JAROUSSKY !!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty22nd December 2010, 14:23

Hello, dear friends!

I did not mentioned the words like "impolite", "rude" or "insulting" in any case.

I just mentioned "be considerate". Didn´t I ?

I would like to have here really different meanings, but please, be careful to the people, who have another sight on the subject of our discussion.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 22nd December 2010, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty22nd December 2010, 19:25

I can see why a concert program like that would seem too "commercial" or not serious enough, however I'm sure Philippe isn't selling himself short. He has a playful, exploratory side to him but he is also serious about his art. Being disappointed about this concert doesn't mean you won't enjoy another of his concerts.

And can I just say I hope someone will record this when it's on TV cause I for one would LOVE to see Philippe and Natalie Dessay (favourite soprano!!) sing together! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty22nd December 2010, 20:38

karenpat

Wise words, thank you for understanding and support! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty24th December 2010, 22:45

A magical 2m30 from France 2 TV, Journal de 20 Heures / Evening News - 23 Dec. 2010 = has been posted at YouTube - drinks and unless I'm very much mistaken, a precious adorable few seconds of baroque from TCE last Friday - including the justacorps

Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty1st January 2011, 14:23

Firstly Happy New Year to all
Who saw the concert yesterday on mezzo?
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty1st January 2011, 19:29

happy new year to all, i saw the concert yesterday, it was wonderful , all these artits together, a lot of joy, all these artists together, a lot of complicity happiness of singing together, I found beautiful duets with Deshayes with Nathan, their two voices were in harmony, for me it was a success
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty31st December 2011, 12:54

Just for information: There are 3 re-broadcasts of the concert "Philippe Jaroussky and Friends au Théâtre des Champs-Elysées" (17.12.2010) on Mezzo TV as follows:

- 31 / 12 - 14h40 - TODAY !
- 23 / 01 - 10h55
- 27 / 01 - 21h55

Happy New Year to All of You & Amitiés from ppc reverence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE   Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE Empty

Back to top Go down

Philippe Jaroussky and Friends - December 17th 2010 - TCE
Page 1 of 1