Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna

Joanna

L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty
PostSubject: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty3rd April 2010, 22:16

Good people!
If anyone wants to translate this old (but verrrry interesting interview)?? Would be great!!!So... any offers? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty8th April 2010, 19:08

Joanna

I´ll try it, but a bit later, OK? First I should fight myself through my Kraków story ( in English) . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty8th April 2010, 19:15

Thanks! I'll wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty9th April 2010, 14:24

I used google translate just to get some idea of what he was saying. Not perfect but invaluable for someone like me who doesn't speak a word of French... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty9th April 2010, 15:12

More or less I know what it's about, but I hoped there is someone, who knows the ins and outs of the French and will be willing to translate the txt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..   L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old.. Empty

Back to top Go down

L’abécédaire de Philippe Jaroussky - old..
Page 1 of 1