Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Paris Caldara Concert

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
almirena

Paris Caldara Concert Empty
PostSubject: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty2nd December 2010, 11:08

What a night !!!!

The Theatre des Champs-Elysées was full and the show was just amazing (by the way, it will be broadcast on France Musique the 24 December) swoon

I must confess that during the first arias, Philippe Jaroussky was a little anxious, so his voice sounded differently (but no less beautifully !). But then, it was perfection !! The arias "Troppo è insoffribile" and "Tutto fa nocchiero esperto" with the solo violin were splendid, full of expression, and moved me to tears ; the virtuosic arias were excellent too. The audience was crazy (some people just yelled "Thank you" and he was confused blush )
He offered us four encores (generous as always !), including the gorgeous "Alta Giove" !!! For the second encore, he sang the aria"O mi rendi il bel ch'io spero" (track 8 from the CD), and introduced it to the public saying "it is an extract from...I forgot !", the audience laughed while he was asking to the violonist what opera it was taken from !!! That's also why I like him : he is always natural !!

Of course, he came to sign some autographs, so I could speak with him : a real pleasure, even if in front of him, I don't know what to say or how to say it flowers

Anyway a memorable concert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty2nd December 2010, 11:52

almirena

You lucky! Did anyone bring him flowers? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh, it is always such a treat to be present at Philippe´s audience and to get the precious chance also to speak to him !

Thanks for sharing!

The 24. December France Musique! Magnifique! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty2nd December 2010, 12:03

vous ne vous etes pas manifestée hier soir "almerina" est ce que vous nous avez vues au stand d'IRIS tout près de Philippe et vous avez oublié le 3ème air qui était magnifique dédié à IRIS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty2nd December 2010, 13:15

JaRoWi1647,

I didn't see anyone bring him flowers, that's quite unusual !! Maybe with the cold people forgot or gave up ?!

maryvonne,

oui bien sûr que je vous ai aperçues !! Mais je n'ai pas osé m'approcher... blush Comme il y avait beaucoup de monde, c'était difficile de circuler, mais j'ai pris de la documentation sur Iris ! Merci d'avoir rappelé la dédicace de Philippe à Iris, je ne savais plus si c'était le 3e ou le 4e air...
Je serai présente le 17 décembre, Iris sera à nouveau là ? Si oui, je passerai vous voir flowers
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty2nd December 2010, 20:03

Here is a french review from this concert

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 07:43

IRIS sera toujours là le 17 décembre mais pas moi , nous préfèrons venir le 11 , philippe va encore faire une dédicace et nous serons à ses côtés, mais il nous a dit qu'il n'y aurait pas de dédicace le 17, trop d'artistes invités, alors nous laissons les parisiens assurer le stand à moins qu'on ne change d'avis d'ici là
c'est dommage que vous ne vous soyez pas manifesté, c'est toujours bien de mettre un visage sur un nom!!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 08:28

Quote :
mais il nous a dit qu'il n'y aurait pas de dédicace le 17, trop d'artistes invités

Bouh, je cry !
trève de plaisanterie, je suis déçue de ne pas rencontrer Philippe en personne, d'autant que je serai très mal placée pendant le concert, et de ne pouvoir vous faire un petit coucou. Cela ne m'empêchera pas d'aller faire un tour au stand IRIS.
Et je me réjouis d'entendre tous ces artistes autour de lui clapping
Alors, à bientôt wave

For those who don't read French, I am just telling maryvonne how disappointed I am not to see Philippe in person after the concert, and not meeting her too. But I am looking forward to hearing all these artists around him.
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 09:15

Don't worry Balletlover, you will certainly meet him one day !! The best is always to wait ; )
But it will certainly be a great concert with all these guests !

Here is another review from the Paris Caldara concert

Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 10:48

Thanks for posting the reviews.
I love the tittle of the second one : "la voix de Terpsichore" !
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 13:51

almirena

Thanks again for the reviews!

The Konzertmeister of "Concerto Köln" is Markus Hoffmann, not Martin Sandhoff, who is the flutist.

Balletlover

Do you mean, there will be NO meeting with Philippe at 17. December????? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 15:13

Quote :
Do you mean, there will be NO meeting with Philippe at 17. December?????

I am afraid there won't be any organized signature. It's what I understood.
What a pity !
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 15:15

no there will be no meeting at 17 december, philippe said us on wednesday, he said; i don't think so!!! perhaps will he change his mind!!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 15:30

I hope he changes his mind smile
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty3rd December 2010, 20:09

Another article from a french newspaper

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris Caldara Concert   Paris Caldara Concert Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris Caldara Concert
Page 1 of 1