Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Mexico - interview (in Spanish).

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty
PostSubject: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty31st October 2010, 21:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Our Spanish- speaker here, would you like to translate a little for us, please? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty2nd November 2010, 18:18

Of course, give me a little time to get his beautiful accent...... hello
Back to top Go down
Corona_88

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty2nd November 2010, 21:11

As soon as I can, I promess to translate (well, my English isn't great, but I'll do my best)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gisotiza

Gisotiza

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty3rd November 2010, 00:30

Hey you, acctually I update tose interviews.. I had the chance to meet him in Mexico, in Guanajuato in that confenrence.. and he is amazing. I can make the translation:

In the first interview he talk about Monteverdi as a Ganius, and that his operas are the most beatiful operaas to play. And then a girl ask him if he could sing for us in thar interview, and he just say...No!!.. jejeje.. because I have fun by myself ¡?...jeje..but you can hear my voice in the night. And at the end the lady tells him that she has a group in Aguasclietes that shows the children the opera and that everytime that they pla a video of Philippe in the shchool all the children get very exited!.... well that a reum... I hope you can share more of Philippe Jaroussky he is just fantastic!

And he speak spanish very well!!.. at the end of the show I gived to him a present... and I talked to him for a little while... it was great! happy
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty3rd November 2010, 07:34

Muchas gracias Gisotiza !
I now know why Philippe had such a big smile ...
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty3rd November 2010, 07:45

Gisotizia

Hi, you´re very welcome!

I have this interview translated into Russian, but there were some jokes, difficult to understand - could you translate more exactly Philippe´s words after the girl asked him to sing some vocalises ?
It´s on your video about 2:00.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gisotiza

Gisotiza

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty3rd November 2010, 15:14

Hi!.. i`m happy that you like this... well exactly what he sais when she asked if he cuold vocalize in spanish he said this:

" Vocalizar!. no!. ahora no puedo, por que me divierto solo. Pero normalmente tu puedes escuchar mi voz esta noche. Lo siento".
In english is this:

" Vocalize!, no, right now I can`t , because I enjoy that by myself. Buy normally you can hear my voice tonight. I`m sorry".

I have all the interview... but is very long, but I`m going to try to update all, complete!... well see you guys!!
Back to top Go down
Gisotiza

Gisotiza

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty10th November 2010, 00:06

HI everyone... I have an other piece of the interview in spanish. Greetings!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mexico - interview (in Spanish).   Mexico  - interview (in Spanish). Empty

Back to top Go down

Mexico - interview (in Spanish).
Page 1 of 1