Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna

Joanna

Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty21st April 2010, 11:39

You can vote for Philippe's "La dolce.."! maybe waiting for him another prize! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty21st April 2010, 16:23

OMG what beautiful background they have there on this site!! It's like the famous red drapes in Red Room of David Lynch's "Twin Peaks". I have stolen it for my aesthetic needs!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And I have certainly voted [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty21st April 2010, 18:00

You beat me to it, I was going to post the same thing... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] something about the words "Jaroussky needs you!" in EMI classics' tweet caught my attention.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty21st April 2010, 20:44

Wow! People! VOTE FOR our CARO , IL DOLCE !!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

( I did it even 5 times - no more mail- addresses).
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty23rd April 2010, 20:40

It's done ! Thank you for this information ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!   Vote for "La dolce fiamma"! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote for "La dolce fiamma"!
Page 1 of 1