Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna. Empty
PostSubject: RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna.   RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna. Empty4th July 2014, 10:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I´m not sure whether there should be an video or audio..Do you see something ?  think

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna.   RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna. Empty4th July 2014, 10:59

Jana,

There's a little audioclip if you scroll down the article.    I must admit that I did a double take when I saw the headline - "Not TOGETHER surely?!".  shock   In fact, they are all busy in their (separate!) recording studios, as are Patricia Petitbon and others.   Philippe is apparently recording some of Vivaldi's music written for the Pietà orphans. I guess that is what those "come hither" photos behind bars were all about - so you were correct in your association!   cool girl 

A.
Back to top Go down

RTL with Bartoli, Jaroussky, Alagna.
Page 1 of 1