Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Cecilia Bartoli's Mission

Go down 
+13
rikkapijemy
mon 1650
Artemis
Jarofil
Croogix
ppc
Morten Sletten
Vandea
Rosamunda
*JaRoWi1647*
Pilarddcc
SJuli
Lullamy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lullamy

Lullamy

Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty
PostSubject: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty27th July 2012, 23:02

It seems that Philippe is singing several duets with Cecilia Bartoli on her new album “Mission”, wich will be released on September 24.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th July 2012, 00:30

An LP? think
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th July 2012, 01:10

Cantiam, cantiam happy

Muchas gracias, Lullamy!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th July 2012, 08:55

Lullamy

Thank you! Really interesting news! Wow! An " rare" recording!
( I just hope, they made also a CD) ... roll eyes
(( The cover is crazy! ))

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th July 2012, 17:51

Lullamy, thanks for the info, looks very interesting.

Bartoli has a slight air of performing an exorcism. Cecilia lately do not worry too much about his appearance ("V'adoro, pupille" is an example). Even the cover of Sacrificium is much more aesthetic than this.

There will be a DVD movie later this year?. Philippe could be the most intense of the Jesuit missionaries, and all Jesuits were intense. He would be incredibly attractive.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th July 2012, 21:01

Wow, what a cover! And great news!

Looks like a CD will come in October
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty29th July 2012, 17:49

Fantastic news, this is!!

Of course the will be a CD... Even a limited edition with a 172 pages full Hardbook included.
25 tracks full of music and 4 duets with Philippe!!

"Schiere invitte, non tardate","Combatton quest'alma","Serena, o mio bel sole...Mia fiamma...Mio adore" and"Timori, ruine". The composers are not mentiioned, yet... I

've been hoping for duets for some years now already, so this is indeed gold from heaven!! But we have to wait until the start of october...

- I almost can't hold my breath!! give rose
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty29th July 2012, 20:18

On FNAC website the CD can already pre-ordered, with a release on September 24th... a little less time to wait than October !! dance

Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty29th July 2012, 21:42

... And the music is composed by: Agostino Steffani!! - Who composed "Niobe"... Nice!

There will also be a DVD recorded at the Versailles Palace's mirrored gallery coming out a bit later...
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty30th July 2012, 14:48

CD Contents:

There are many pieces of "Niobe, but Cecilia sing "Dell´Alma stanca". Helàs!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty30th July 2012, 23:07

Rosamunda

That will be a bomb!!!! happy

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty31st July 2012, 10:13

This advertisement is really cool, n'est-ce pas?

Four chapters have been published.
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty31st July 2012, 12:43

- What happened to the "keyword" at the end of the episode?? They were at the end of all the episodes 1 - 3... but nothing here at the 4th... - But Philippe is here!! - Cute as always...
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty31st July 2012, 14:02

I have not found the key 4, either.

But I found Philip, very, very handsome! ¡YES!
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty1st August 2012, 08:00

I love it when Philippe speaks in English - his accent is adorable. And the fake discontent and agitation at being "disturbed" during his work... priceless! inlove I eagerly await both the CD and DVD (here's hoping since it's Cecilia Bartoli it'll be released in North America too!!)
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty1st August 2012, 13:08

Amazon set the release date to January 4th 2013 think bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty2nd August 2012, 18:31

History of "Mission" is here:

Here is the key 4. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty21st August 2012, 08:06

Mission: Episode 5

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty21st August 2012, 18:25

Diego Fasolis? He conducted the concert version of Faramondo where Philippe played Adolfo, correct? Good to see lots of familiar faces working on this great project! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty8th September 2012, 21:47

Croogix

yes, they recorded also " Stabat Mater" by Pergolesi together with Julia Leshzneva ! ( coming soon)

Here is the new video to " Mission" .

Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty9th September 2012, 06:31

Cecila Bartoli | Philippe Jaroussky Duet for 'Mission'

Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty9th September 2012, 08:55

Lullamy,

thanks, it's great. They shoud hurry up the edition! roll eyes
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty9th September 2012, 10:42

Lullamy

Thank you, thank you!!! hugs

Finally together with his " idol ", his" model"!!!! inlove

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty9th September 2012, 16:16

In the new introductory video for "Mission" Philippe manages two of his trademark "Ah feenk"s in the space of ten seconds - sweet!

A.
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty9th September 2012, 18:23

Ah what a heavenly sound his voice makes when he sings with Cecilia! give heart It's great that he gets to work with someone he so admires, and you're right Artemis - his accent is absolutely adorable. inlove swoon
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty10th September 2012, 22:15

Lullamy and Jana: thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 13:02

We can already listen to the brilliant duet "Combatton quest'alma"! swoon

Here:

Fantastic! clapping
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 13:09

But which is the clue that unlocks the 8th video?
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 16:13

Good question!
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 18:10

I believe you must enter all 7 hints given up to this point to unlock the 8th. I don't know what all 7 are though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 19:45

This the last code: "music investigatore sacred Steffani Italy October now".
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty13th September 2012, 21:28

Thank you so much Lullamy! flowers
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty20th September 2012, 07:55

"Mission" has arrived!
And Felipe makes a cameo ...

Back to top Go down
peacefulworld

peacefulworld

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty20th September 2012, 18:55

One of my PJ-friends found this site. Enjyo!

German article: Online Focus with nice picture.

Last edited by peacefulworld on 20th September 2012, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty20th September 2012, 19:25

Many thanks for that! A really cool video with a lot of arttitude. And Philippe wearing a fancy suit with a colour I've never seen him in before... A nice change from all the black he's mostly wearing.Cecilia is very stylish too. A really shining frock. And those vocal pipes they're both having! I can't wait to get the whole album. - It's supposed to be in the post somewhere... - Maybe it gets here on saturday or monday... give heart
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty20th September 2012, 20:21

peacefulworld

Thank you so much for this incredible surprise! flowers

In the German article are dates of the "Mission" - tour in Germany...I ´m curious whether Mr. Jaroussky is also there????? think

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty20th September 2012, 23:35

Thank you so much for posting that video peacefulworld! flowers PhJ actually look quite good in red, and I love it when he acts all angry and flustered. I was giggling myself silly the whole time, watching them face off, and then him rage quitting after he "looses". lol Ahh he is so charming! And Cecilia played her part very well too. I give her my congratulations for not smiling as she won the "duel" but managed to keep a straight face. friends
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty21st September 2012, 12:42

I found this publication on NDR.de > CD of the week.

I agree with the sentence in this publication: (german)
..."Wie immer bei Bartoli sind die leisen Töne am berührendsten
im Duett mit der Oboe oder auch mit dem Countertenor Philippe Jaroussky"... /

And I agree with Cecilia Bartoli: (german)
..."Es ist eine kosmische Musik", findet Bartoli.
"Ich weiß nicht, wie ich das erklären soll, aber seine Musik wirkt wie eine Droge. Man fühlt sich fast schwerelos. Und dieses Gefühl habe ich nur bei den ganz großen Komponisten."... /

Yes — special barock music and the music from great composers (not only famous composers!) are like a drug. It is the beauty?

Soon we will listen the whole song: give rose
"T`abbraccio, mia Diva...Ti stringe, mio Nume" (World premiere recording on CD)
Oh — listen to the beginning!!!
— First Philippe Jaroussky and than Cecilia Bartoli.—
good good
Two voices of beautiful ästehetic and linked to the innermost levels of soul and ourselves.
Again the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
> Listen the time: 0:150:55 seconds

I look forward to the CD.
Let us enjoy. sunny

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty21st September 2012, 13:19

And in addition... The new trailer is online... good

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(> from DeccaMusicGroup)

I miss the voice of Philippe Jaroussky in this trailer!!! depressed

The next trailer should be with
the voice of Philippe Jaroussky! flowers
Do you agree? wink Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty22nd September 2012, 14:32

I found a nice broadcast. It´s Dutch television.

flowers

A very nice picture from Philippe Jaroussky and Cecilia Bartoli... and more to read...

Last edited by Saskia on 22nd September 2012, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a link more)
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty24th September 2012, 08:38

Classiquenews in seventh heaven!! inlove

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty24th September 2012, 13:33

The DVD- version filmed at the Galerie des Glaces and other locations of Chateau de Versailles ( directed by Olivier Simmonet) will be available in December 2012!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 24th September 2012, 20:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty24th September 2012, 14:26

A DVD version! surprised I could not possibly get any happier, unless Philippe was to come to Canada this very instant and serenade all of Toronto with his beautiful voice once again!

Now the question - do I wait for December to buy the CD/DVD version, or buy the CD now. think It would be so hard to wait... ah!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty24th September 2012, 15:46

Now the CD, the DVD in December. Is that OK, Croogix? wink
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty24th September 2012, 17:29

Oh, they are separate? I thought the one in December included the CD as well. If this is the case though, where the CD comes out now and the DVD later, it's alright. Laughing Of course, waiting for the DVD will still be torture. But when it gets here... dance
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty28th September 2012, 14:57

Ah, Philippe, Philippe! You know what they Cecilia say about you?: wink

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty29th September 2012, 19:55

Rosamunda,

I guess, he already knows. wink

Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty30th September 2012, 02:42

Hello, Artaserse, I'm glad to see you! kiss
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty30th September 2012, 13:13

Hello, Rosamunda, nice to meet you again! kiss

Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty30th September 2012, 15:18

For the Spanish and Spanish-speakers audience:

Enjoy the music!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Bartoli's Mission   Cecilia Bartoli's Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Bartoli's Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next