Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .

Go down 
+16
Rosamunda
tuffy942
SJuli
rikkapijemy
Marie-hélène Rippes
Nenuphar
Gisotiza
Jarofil
Pilarddcc
Morten Sletten
Saskia
Artaserse
Duffy
Joanna
*JaRoWi1647*
Vandea
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nenuphar

Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 16:53

Pilarddcc,

sorry, for Philippes bracelet you need the following link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

Enjoy! (even if you don't understand german - to see him is heartwarming enough!!!) smile
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 17:17

Nenuphar,

The BEMF video:

The curious little boy at 0:17 examines the bracelet quite thoroughly! smile
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 17:56

SJuli,

thank you very much!
I've seen this video before, but I didn't really realize what the little boy does - I was totally focusing on Philippe!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 18:13

It is very difficult for me to express in a language foreign to me what I expect from Philip henceforth but maybe I can summarize in one sentence: I want to follow me shaking when he sings. swoon
I want him to keep caught up me with just his voice, used in this way is so exciting that his way.. And that music to accompany his voice is that of Vivaldi, Handel, Purcell, Bach, Monteverdi, Merula, Sances or any other type that is baroque and nationality is, or very close to the Baroque.
I do not like to say that their new recordings sings beautifully (he always sings beautifully) and that part of the charm lies in who is singing in my language. no
I do not want to sing verses also pretty involved in music pretty, or that the melancholy that he can impart to a text, and with which it breaks your heart, wasted on overly sentimental verses: Your voice is so beautifully soft and warm you do not need more sugar.
The beautiful and sweet version that makes "Los pájaros perdidos", for example, has no possible comparison with the wealth of nuances that he is able to express in a melancholy aria from Handel (“Ombra cara” f.e.). The same longing, the same feeling of loss, but Piazzolla composed a poetic tango and Handel, only with his music, is able to inspire a love song Felipe a dizzying depth. To me there is no possible comparison and I feel like he's wasting a priceless treasure.
I've heard thousands of times Vivaldi on his lips, thousands and thousands of times Handel, Sances million times ... ... and then I will hear them many others, between ecstasy and disbelief. But I doubt very much that I go to hear "the birds lost "with the same emphasis.
This CD sounds like a "fun" and I'm happy that he practiced whenever these adventures vowels. I think he enjoys them very much. good

But I want him to continue stealing my soul. You know, the Stockholm Syndrome is demanding and requires great care.

I know that most members of this forum will disagree with me, but I can assure you that no one adores Philippe more than me. So I have to say what I think.
Do not kill me. affraid

I'm listening to "O let me wepp."
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 18:36

I think I understand you. And agree.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 18:45

Nenuphar:
How you asked Philippe for his bracelet, "enfant terrible"?

1: Mode good girl, "Hey, Philip, what have you been so beautiful bracelet! Do you has given your mother? " blush

2: Mode outrageous fan: "Felipe! What about that bracelet? Who has given you, ungrateful? " scary

3: Mode cool girl, "Hey Felipe, I know who gave you that bracelet, so if you do not sing for me all night, all all all, I hang in Factbook.
What? Is that okay the deal? " Cool

What did you do, Nenuphar?
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 19:11

Thank Sjuli.
At least 1 person on the forum I am not a "monstre affreux."
I wish I knew English. (Well, maybe not. Why write more)
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 19:14

Nenuphar: Thank you for the video. I can understand more or less everything. I'm still learning German but it is great to hear it from Philippe's lips it's easier!!

SJuli: I have seen that video but I didn't realized about the boy and the bracelet.

Rosamunda: I agree. I love his adventurous music choices but when it comes to my own pleasure I keep returning to baroque...I can listening in a loop Ohimè, queste pungente spine, Sol da te, Amanti...He is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 20:12

Thanks Pilarddcc.
Having two friends is having a lot of luck, especially when it seems that everyone thinks differently from you. kiss
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 22:55

¡Ai, ai, ai! A whole pletheora of latin-american music. Fantastic playing by L'Arpeggiata! Play it loud! Their latin feeling have been there all the way through all their albums, but here it comes into full swing... Great singing by Philippe, also his spanish is quite good... The other singers are also good. A real treat in the midst of winter! In concert these songs will be sensational. Let's enjoy the ride! Muchos gracias. ¡¡¡Otra vez, por favor!!! kiss
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 23:25

Nenuphar,
sorry, I thought, all of us knew it. Here you are:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 23:33

Rosamunde,

don't worry, I was a really good girl and asked him about this bracelet very simple, friendly and without any attempted extortion!!!! I think it was something like "What's the meaning of this bracelet?" And as he answered me very friendly and open minded for sure he was not annoyed (although of course I would love it if he would sing just for me....)!!!! give rose
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty20th January 2012, 23:36

Duffy,
thanks,
of course I know this video, I just didn't know the abbreviation "BEMF" !!!! heat
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 00:20

Sorry....I saw a few minutes age you already received the link.

Rosamunda,
my preference referring to P's repertory depends of my emotional state of mind.
When I'm angry, I like "No tremar vassallo indegno", extremely loud.

As a lullaby "A Chloris"

In a happy state of mind "Sta nell Ircana". or "Se un core annodi" or the whole Vivaldi Cantatas CD
When the whole world is against me "Scherza infida" and now perhaps "Ay este azul"
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 01:04

Maybe the bracelet is a typical musicians superstition?
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 01:41

Nenuphar,Pilardcc
Ladies, to make it clear, I was kidding! I think there is no relationship between the bracelets. I know many men preferring such rather unvisible jewelry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 08:30

Paavo Jarvi has a bracelet on the hand too.

Is it important? I think absolutely not important Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 11:54

Sure, Duffy! I haven't even noticed!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty21st January 2012, 22:49

I wore something like this bracelet on my left wrist ( because on the right is my watch) then I changed it for one silver- chain then again for the leather- strap with a pendant. That could be a gift of a friend or just a kind of fashion jewellery. wink

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty22nd January 2012, 01:00

I just add more bracelets smile I have them on both arms, even next to my watch.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty22nd January 2012, 11:18

Caro, too many bracelets jangle, don´t like it - I´m an ( almost ) serious guy but not a gipsy- danseuse. grin

I got the CD!!!! It is so wonderful! So multifaceted, melancolic , playful, passionate - as always by M-me Pluhar! I´m totally enchanted and - ok, yes, I´ll dance! Where are my bracelets? dance

P.S. What about Mr. Capezzuto? He is such an versatile artist, wow!
In general, I really like the women singing with a deeper voice than the men. blush

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty22nd January 2012, 11:36

Arta, remember what John Lennon said when the Beatles performed for an audience of Britains Royals and their circle of (very rich) friends: " If you like us you can applaud, and the rest of you ladies can just rattle their jewelry".

Last edited by carolineleiden on 22nd January 2012, 12:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty22nd January 2012, 11:45

Capezzuto is such a surprise. He is a great dancer but as a singer he has that weird (in a good sense) voice. I loved "Stu criatu", his neapolitan is so sweet but I also liked in Spanish, great diction as well.
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty22nd January 2012, 13:38

Caroline, no, I don´t remember this - I´m too young.
But well said.

Pilarddcc,

yes, Mr. Capezzuto is really amazing! You can find his different performances on YT.

Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 20:23

Mon Dieu! "Besame Mucho" (Lodz of day 22) is a pure provocation! shock
Poor hearts of the spectators! And my poor heart ... cry
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 20:44

Rosamunda, Thanks a lot for pointing our attention to that video!! But shame on you, I'm not going to be able to concentrate anymore, yes pure eroticism!

I wish he had recorded this song in Los pájaros perdidos. This is such a beatiful song and his diction is improving a lot, even his sweet "muuuxxxo" instead of "mucho" sounds great.

As I said before, and Mr. Artaserse was with me, he is such a KISSABLE guy... air kiss 1
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 21:17

To all: How about that?

What a pity that the sound is interrupted so often. But gorgeous anyway....
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 21:20

Yes, he is so funny there! And the title of the song suits him too blush
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 21:33

Pilar, Duffy:
I certainly do not know how someone has not jumped on stage and accepted the invitation. swoon
Well, I do not know what would happen at the end of the concert, because someone could not contenrse and shouted "Jaroussky!" and he smiled like the Cheshire cat, so sure of its devastating effect ...
What "muuuxxxo" so beautiful, so kissable ...
Now who comforts me me? cry
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty23rd January 2012, 21:38

Rosamunda:

You're right he is playing with fire...inviting his audience to "besarlo muuuucho" kiss very risky if I were him...specially with the kind of passion he arouses everywhere he goes!

He is magnetic! inlove
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty24th January 2012, 08:06

This bolero "Besame Mucho," he sings on the CD Raquel Andueza and sings very well, but in my opinion, is missing something.
When he sings Felipe, has plenty of everything, eroticism, abandonment, sensuality, magnetism and everything you could want in this song.
Ay, esta voice, Ay, esta voice, Ay, esta voice ...! swoon
Felipe is able to kill me even singing a bolero.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty26th January 2012, 20:12

He'd better be careful. It starts with a simple kiss, and next thing you know there's going to be real rockstar groupie scenes with lots of sex 'n drugs 'n rock 'n roll and trashed hotel rooms, nights in jail and illegitimate children in the years to come.

But it is nice to see him loosening up and enjoying himself. Classical artists tend to be so serious. Like it is forbidden to have fun. smile

Last edited by carolineleiden on 26th January 2012, 23:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty26th January 2012, 21:19

Caroline chèrie:
I hope, for the sake of Philip and my own (at "la vendetta que farò" scary ) that their fans are not completely out of control and if this occurs, there is a picket guard groupies to avoid excessive damage the body and the soul of Philippe. The destruction of the hotel and everything else, I do not care.
And now that I think! I want to be part of this "shield" warrior ! (Would you swear on the Bible or the Koran or my honor, as is the case, I'm not going to be carried away by my own enthusiasm? ... I do not know, in this case might not be able to enter the shield cold and impassive elite). no

Last edited by Rosamunda on 27th January 2012, 07:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty26th January 2012, 22:57

Philippe must be the one artist who has the most lines forming around his person, because besides the suitpressing and suitcase packing line, we have the hidden microphone body search, the chocolate confiscating search, of course the good old autographline, but now even the bodyguard line to protect him from the steal a kiss line!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty26th January 2012, 23:54

Ah! Is it that there is a tail to steal a kiss? I leave at the time my good intentions of forming a part of " the protective shield " and put in this tail, in the site that I touch.
It should not be called a tail of " kiss stolen ", but tail of " kiss requested ", because Philip has been very clear in it: " Kiss Me, kiss me very much! ". There is something more direct?.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty27th January 2012, 09:34

The new CD also mentioned.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty27th January 2012, 12:03

Thank you Jana! This is a nice interview!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty28th January 2012, 09:46

An TV interview with M- me Pluhar!

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty28th January 2012, 12:19

Rosamunda wrote:
Ah! Is it that there is a tail to steal a kiss? I leave at the time my good intentions of forming a part of " the protective shield " and put in this tail, in the site that I touch.
It should not be called a tail of " kiss stolen ", but tail of " kiss requested ", because Philip has been very clear in it: " Kiss Me, kiss me very much! ". There is something more direct?.

Oh Rosa, I just love your literally translated spanish. It brings a big smile to my face everytime, because I can hear you say it in a spanish accent and I get all these silly images in my mind that would fit on a comedy TV series!

But dear, don't take songs too serious. It is just a song. If artists have to mean every word they sing they wouldn't be able to sing anything but the telephone directory...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty28th January 2012, 12:30

Some artists are just so good (no names, no pack drill) that they would actually make the telephone directory sound compelling ...

A.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty28th January 2012, 13:32

Artaserse: Thanks for the link. The interview is very easy to understand, I like how Mme. Pluhar speaks French! She seems a very sweet person and very fond of her work. I like very much that sort of people!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty28th January 2012, 14:06

Caroline:
Yes, I believe everything that music gives me, especially if the music is sung and much more if the singer is Philippe. Is not that exactly?.
If I'm excited, for example, "Se a'piedi tuoi morrò" is for three reasons:
1: For the music of Handel,
2: For what it says Adolfo.
3: Because Felipe gets into the skin of Adolfo and says to his father, "though you kill me, kiss the hand that gives me death". And sings it wonderful that way, which is yours, using Handel and Italian. And I believe it all, and I feel the love Adolfo´s for his father because Philip wants me to believe so.
I believe everything he tells me, what can I do!. I am a total fan.

But I do not know English, but I am happy that my clumsiness makes you laugh.
Also you made me laugh you to me many times, Caroline, and not because you're clumsy with the language, but because you are very clever. Merci. reverence

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty29th January 2012, 19:31

Dear Rosa, it is not clumbsy. It is sweet! Just like Philippes German. smile
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty4th February 2012, 13:31

And one more good article:

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty4th February 2012, 17:49

Thanks Kelalla! It's great reading Spanish for a change! It is clear that they love Philippe's performance [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty5th February 2012, 01:03

Here we´re some lines in German....hm. I´m sorry about the last sentence - the author has no inkling of what is music.

Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty5th February 2012, 01:16

Sure, Artaserse. I think Philippe's voice adds new nuances to those beautiful hispanic songs. I love his "Zamba del Chaguanco", it is a dramatic and very poetic song and his rendition is specially decadent (in a good way). The rythm is very beautiful and the "cadenza" of Philippe's voice is just sensual.

His "Duerme negrito" is a pure delight! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm seeing him in two days....Sono in ansia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty5th February 2012, 07:40

Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty4th March 2012, 21:21

KLASSIEKE ZAKEN MAGAZINE nr.1
february 2012

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .   Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Los Pajaros Perdidos (Deluxe-Edition) .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2