Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

"Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.

Go down 
+26
suzie_g
ppc
karenpat
AlexanderBendo
peacefulworld
mon 1650
Egbertine
Kelalla
Croogix
Artaserse
Rosamunda
carolineleiden
Astarto
Artemis
rikkapijemy
Nenuphar
Pilarddcc
Saskia
shushak
Duffy
tuffy942
NoteSensible
SJuli
Joanna
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Croogix

"Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 03:01

I don't think I understand... why would there be worry about his last performance this year in Köln? think
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 06:09

Pilarddcc wrote:
Thanks Duffy! I am also afraid of what is going to happen at the last performance in Köln...and it seems I am not the only one!

have i missed something...? is there reason for concern? think
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 09:11

Duffy wrote:

Furthermore, I totally agree with you, Pilar. First off all it is a question of my own thoughtfullnes and behaviour, not the artist's problem. I don't even dare to figure out what is going to happen after the last representation of Artaserse in Cologne. I hope those adult people will take the decision not to sign that night.

Why ? Do you mean, the crowd of German audience will be too excited to behave well?
And why exactly the last one? Not the first one?

I think, a lot of lucky people, full of a pleasant anticipation , who have bought tickets would be very unhappy if the performance should be cancelled. Inclusive me - as far as I have my Birthday there and nightspell, who will come from Moscow for this event.

Ok, I already enjoyed this incredible performance in Nancy, but please, be so kind and let also the other people their chance to !

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 22nd November 2012, 18:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 10:39

I was talking about the signing session, not about the performance. You can see it in the part you quoted. Moreover, I haven't got anything to add to my post.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 17:21

"Alessandro" is sold out already in Halle?? cry Hell's bells and buckets of blood! I'll have to try to catch up with it elsewhere then ... shame - Halle will miss out on the benefits of my "countertenor tourism". grin Some enterprising person should set up a travel agency where fans could purchase opera tickets, hotels and transport at a one stop shop - after all, football fans get this service performed for them!

Jana,

I kind of know what Pilar means when she says that she doesn't want to be perceived as the "crazy one". I've been to so many concerts (and the subsequent signing sessions) that Philippe now recognises me - which is nice, of course - but I would be mortified if he thought "OMG, here comes that nutcase again!" hide My family (which oddly enough includes several musicians, so you would think that they would be sympathetic) clearly think I AM off my head - but they will never understand the intense pleasure I feel when I hear him (and a few others) sing. I like to think that I behave correctly and respectfully - but the behaviour of some of the fans (and I'm very sorry to say that they're usually women) is, quite frankly, embarrasing. blush Some of them have perfected the art of "gushing" to such an extent that they could compete for their respective countries in it as an Olympic sport! Laughing

A.
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 18:39

So people are worried because they think fans will be crazier than usual at this last concert? Why is that? I know the opera is amazing, but what makes this such a concern? I would think that his last concert this year period might be an issue, since people are going to want to see him before he goes away for eight months, but I don't understand why this opera would be such cause for concern.

Were there "crazy" fans at the last signing that caused trouble??
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 18:48

Artemis

Oh, how I understand you, I saw and I felt the same some times after the concerts , for example in Amsterdam once, where the crowd of the older and apparently respectable people with expensive cameras became really aggressive in their line, pushing and almost trampling each other very impolitely - then I got feeling as if I had to rescue my children from there and that immediately. shock

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 18:50

Ohh, I missed a lot!

Yes, Artemis, I was trying to say exactly what you wrote! Thanks!

I think that we all share the same pleasure when we listen or watch Philippe!!

dance dance dance

Croogix: It's not about the opera, it's about being the last public appearance before his sabbatical.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 19:16

Duffy

heat

Then it´s ok.

If the siGning is not a part of their contract and happen because of their good will to be so generously to the audience - mostly polite and well mannered music - devotees ( I hope so) , I guess, they also will decide right.
To me - I don´t need an autograph , but I quite understand the people who try to express some words of thankfulness and admiration to their "idols" during an siGning- session. bow

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 22nd November 2012, 22:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 19:22

Don't worry the next concert of P will be in September 2013, he announced him self during an interview which I heard
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 21:39

In Vienna (YESSS! I was there! And believe me: even “only” concertant, without all this beautiful costumes which I had enjoyed in Nancy before: It was great!!!) the “Theater an der Wien” officially announced the signing session with all singers after the concert. And really, all of them appeared, including Diego Fasolis. A huge crowd was waiting for them! They signed sitting in the wardrobe, and everyone was in a very good mood, talking to the fans, fulfilling personal wishes concerning the autographs, being really patient (may be only Daniel Behle looked a little bit being hacked off and he was the first to leave). They posed for a lot of photos in all kind of variations - and the people didn’t ask only Philippe!

To come to the key point: Somebody was wishing Philippe a good time during his sabbatical, hoping he may return totally relaxed and full of new energy..... and then Philippe was answering “...may be I will stop singing....!” Well, he was laughing a little bit while saying this, but immediately there was an outcry from all the people around him like “no, no, this would be completely impossible!”. I really don’t know if there was any serious point in this statement – but he is always mentioning in his interviews that he feels first as a musician and second as a singer... on the other hand he confirmed that there are already some concert dates made for Berlin, Hamburg and Köln after his time-out... so we can only hope that he will continue to give us the pleasure of hearing and seeing him further on stage!!

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd November 2012, 23:59

Oh, Nenuphar, I hope it was only a joke!!!! I can't imagine Baroque without his voice...or life without the great joy he provides!!!I know he eventually would return to be a musician, but, but... cry cry cry cry
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty23rd November 2012, 00:49

Hmm... I doubt he was being serious. He has said in a few interviews that he'd like to continue singing for at least another ten years before focusing more on his ensemble Artaserse. Not to mention, he's already said before that he's completely booked for the rest of 2013 and 2014 as well. He's also coming out with a new CD upon his return, and he's mentioned that he'll be spending his time during his sabbatical focusing on future projects and setting everything out in front of him.

So no, I don't think he meant to say that he'll never sing again come September 2013. He's not leaving us yet. wink
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty23rd November 2012, 10:39

Nenuphar

AHY AHY!!!! You managed to go there!!! Congrats! drinks

And thank you A LOT for sharing !!!! friends ( & swoon )

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty23rd November 2012, 13:30

JaRoWi,

"Then it's OK."

I feel relieved you agreed with me.

Artemis,
it seems I gave you some wrong information concerning "Alessandro" in Bad Lauchstädt (not Halle). You can order tickets here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you should go to Halle, too, don't forget to visit the Händel Haus. An awesome
exhibition.

Last edited by Duffy on 23rd November 2012, 13:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty24th November 2012, 17:14

Thanks for the link, Duffy. I'll do my best to catch up with "Alessandro" (and Handel) ...

A.
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty24th November 2012, 17:57

Here is a link to an interview of Philippe and Max-Emanuel made by RTS (Radio Télévision Suisse) on the occasion of Artaserse production in Lausanne. You can download it as well... so enjoy!
Amitiés de Ppc reverence
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty24th November 2012, 19:13

Today: Radio SWR2 · (german radio)

Topic: —News from the classical music market— : ARTASERSE

You can listen to the radio broadcast!
Start the broadcast > in the top > right > black bar!
> "Sendung zum Hören"
From the beginning to 18 minutes... good

Link to radio:
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty25th November 2012, 17:25

Back to top Go down
suzie_g

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty25th November 2012, 19:55

Needless to say, triumph and standing ovations in Lausanne today. Wow, what an evening.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty26th November 2012, 22:01

I found a radio broadcast more: Radio SWR2 again · (german radio)

Topic: —Old music

You can listen to the radio broadcast!
Start the broadcast > in the top > right > black bar!
> "Sendung zum Hören" >>> Wait a little bit!!!

Time > ARTASERSE: From 33 minutes to 44 minutes...
Singing: First -Max- than -Philippe- than -Franco- good

Link to radio > german language: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty2nd December 2012, 09:41

Oper Köln still has more than 500 free seats for " Artaserse" - performances.

You have the best chances to get your ticket ! Join in and enjoy this great event! clapping

Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty4th December 2012, 21:55

I just need to vent....Mezzo rebroadcasted Artaserse today and I wanted to record it just so I could get act 3 in the same quality as the rest (until now I've had act 1 & 2 recorded from TV and Act 3 in its entirety from youtube). It all went fine until the electricity went poof, it was just for about a minute and the recording *seemed* to still be running afterwards but it may still have been cut short...even though I recorded it manually it just suddenly stopped after a while, maybe it was because it went on quite a few minutes after the scheduled time. *sigh* I hope and pray they will eventually release it on DVD (with English subtitles so I can actually understand the plot, lol!) so I can see the whole thing, in great quality, uninterrupted. sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty6th December 2012, 03:09

I'm sorry to hear that karenpat! I hope the recording went better than you expect and that you can finally have you full version! inlove

My own little trouble as of late is not being able to get such things as this in the mail - a package of his concerts on DVD supposedly arrived last week, but I got no such package! Ai yi yi, if only us fans could magically obtain all of Philippe's merchandise and broadcasts with a wave of the hand (and payment of course for things legally for sale wink ).
Back to top Go down
RodrigoDP

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 16:57

Ow, karenpat, I am so sorry to hear this! Happens regularly, also with radio recordings, as if somebody was trying to stress a nice person trying to record. In any case, thanks a million to trying to do this and share it with us!! And the other wonderful things, of course! Thank you so much! clapping

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 19:54

Great news, indeed!

BTW Has anyone planned to go to the Champs Elysées rendition? Did you know that PJ is also singing with Bartoli in Paris? He is truly a hard-worker, he deserves so much his break!
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 20:00

Although I have seen and reviewed the record of Mezzo, I will go to Paris on 11.
In fact, I have places from the month of June
About September cd P said in an interview that he have already registered in Austria
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 20:10

I would love to go to Paris and see the concert version, I feel very curious about how they performed after staged version. It would be great if Arte decided to record it! I wonder why didn't they keep the staged opera, maybe it was a matter of the teathers, of the available space I mean. It's a pity especially because the whole costumes were gorgeous and they were only used a few times (even if they lost a lot of feathers!!)
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 21:16

Oh yes, I saw how he sang in Bartoli´s program in Paris as a suprise, and who knows, maybe he makes surprise appearances at other concerts, she certainly doesn´t seem to mind! Nor do the audiences, I guess. It would be so great to be in a Bartoli concert and then, suddenly, have PhJ there. He will have time enough for that now. Good for him!
Back to top Go down
RodrigoDP

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 22:11

Rikkapijemi, pilarddcc, do you know whether Behle or Sanchez will sing Artabano in Paris? I hope it will be Behle, who has such a pleasant voice, but I think he did only the Vienna concert? It was obvious he doesn´t know it by heart, either (music stand - hint).
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 22:24

RodrigoDP

He also sang in Lausanne. I think it will be Behle in Paris...maybe I'll see him on Sunday, shall I ask? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RodrigoDP

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 22:36

Oh, lucky you! Yes, please, do ask him! If you find you can concentrate sufficiently to talk when you meet him ... smile

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 22:55

I think Juan Sancho was only for the stage version but I can't asure you, Rodrigo. Maybe Behle will learn the libreto by the next concert, I'm sure it would work better!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 23:13

RodrigoDP
he'll sing Schubert in Hamburg on Sunday, I didn't buy a ticket yet.........
Back to top Go down
RodrigoDP

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 23:23

Duffy Schubert? Schubert?!! surprised - But I don´t know about any concerts this week, is that - Oh, my, I see, you were talking about Behle! I am sorry, it seems I misunderstood, and thought you were talking about PhJ. But I guess that he sings Schubert would be too much to hope for.

Nay, but that would be on my wish list. Schubert.
piano

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 23:26

Rodrigo:

I thought exactly the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hahaha we are so focused in Philippe!! Good point for the wish list, any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty7th December 2012, 23:31

RodrigoDP, Pilarddcc,
if it was Felipito, I wouldn't have to think about buying a ticket or not... reverence
No, it is Behle, indeed. "Schöne Müllerin". Behle is a "Hamburger Jung"....
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty9th December 2012, 11:49

On facebook- site of Max- Emanuel Cencic is the info that " Artaserse" will be repeat in 2014!!!!

Quote :
yeah, there will be a reprise of Artaserse in 2014: good, good, good !!!

Happy New Year

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty9th December 2012, 19:14

This is great! Maybe they do a tour with the stage opera!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty9th December 2012, 21:17

Pilarddcc

I hope so, that would be really amazing gift for all music -lover!

Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty12th December 2012, 07:43

Back to top Go down
Apogonglouton

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty14th December 2012, 10:01

I went to the TCE show yesterday and it was just magic with no restriction. Every one was great.
A special mention to Franco Fagioli who just seem to come from another universe. Coming back home, I jumped on my computer to book seats for his concert in January à la "salle Gaveau". comp
A the end of the show the public gave a warm deserved standing ovation and they played the final as a bis.
The audience applauded the Vinci musical score showed by Diego Fasolis.
The comic in the cup scene came from some " Woo, woo" made by Cenčić who pretended to be frightened and the exaggeration was completely on purpose.

A wonderful evening sunny
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty19th December 2012, 14:39

Artaserse in Köln: It was a great success with standing ovations - did anybody expect anything else??? clapping
I wish, I could have been there!

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty20th December 2012, 11:36

Artaserse — concert version > Collogne — Monday 17.12.2012

A veritable cornucopia of beauty.

Dear music friends,

I´m still touched. —
Every single second: The room was felt with aesthetics!

Words can not describe this evening. The emotions are colorful and brillant.
We had the entire happiness to enjoy the highest level.

The audience was thrilled!
Standing ovation, “bravos” and a hurricane of emotions...

I admire wholeheartedly:
Concerto Köln, Markus Hoffmann, Diego Fasolis and Leonardo Vinci. good
To have the possibility to watch the musicians on stage is excellent.
Flowers for the outstanding work! It was perfect. flowers

All artists were great: give rose
Philippe Jaroussky, Valer Barna Sabadus, Franco Fagioli,
Max Emanuel Cencic, Yuriy Minengo and Juan Sancho.
I could write a lot about each character, bodylanguage and excellent voice.

But in few words:
This Artaserse will stay the best because the cast has been carefully selected. Bravo! clapping
Each voice communicated greatest feelings: Sensitivity, love, dramatic.
A veritable cornucopia of beauty!!!

It is the time of countertenors. A teasure in the music world.

Finally, the autograph session was held with Franco Fagioli, Valer Barna Sabadus,
Yuriy Minengo and Philippe Jaroussky. — Very charming! —

I had the possibility to wish Philippe Jaroussky a good next year. good
I`m looking forward to September/October next year! wink

Thank you for this unforgettable evening!!! flowers

Saskia

Tip: Some tickets still available: Artaserse > Collogne >
27.12.2012 — ENJOY!!! —

Last edited by Saskia on 20th December 2012, 12:00; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ----)
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty21st December 2012, 22:36

Apogonglouton

Merci for your feedback from far far away! flowers

Saskia

Thank you so much for your review! flowers

"Artaserse" CD is now on the 10 position in German Classical Music charts!

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty21st December 2012, 22:38

I hope it will be "Opera of the Year" this time. roll eyes
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty21st December 2012, 22:57

.....and the excited German audience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd December 2012, 18:55

More good reviews!

Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty22nd December 2012, 22:04

Thank you, Jana, and merry christmas for everybody!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty23rd December 2012, 18:51

mon 1650

You´re welcome and Merry Christmas to you, too!

Some photos from Parnassus Arts Productions site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.   "Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Artaserse" ( 1730) by Leonardo Vinci.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next