Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

La morte delusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chablisuk

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: La morte delusa   La morte delusa Empty17th May 2010, 22:56

You may like to know that copies of a new release CD of Bassani's La morte delusa(original 2002 recording ?) are available for about EUR 13 (inc p&p to Europe) at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seller had 10 copies available when I saw it earlier.

All the best

Note: When I posted this, amazon uk weren't listing it. But amazon de & amazon fr have it available

Peter
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: La morte delusa - UK Price WARNING   La morte delusa Empty27th June 2010, 09:55

I've just received a promo email from amazon.co.uk about the impending release in UK of this re-packaged recording. Look around before you're tempted to buy from the UK site because it's available from amazon elsewhere in the world (inc France and Canada)for about half this UK advertised price

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,
We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have also purchased La Morte Delusa. For this reason, you might like to know that La Morte Delusa will be released on 29 June 2010. You can pre-order yours for just £23.99 by following the link below.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bassani

Price: £23.99
Release Date: 29 June 2010
Back to top Go down
temp

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: La morte delusa   La morte delusa Empty20th November 2010, 21:14

I have just found this (I’m sure a lot of you already know). It’s £8.50.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter
So this is a 2002 recording? I would like to have any recording of Philippe but on the other hand, his voice has maturerd so much now that I am not sure if I want to buy his 2002 recording. Have you got it? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
chablisuk

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: La morte delusa   La morte delusa Empty21st November 2010, 00:15

Thanks, yes I have it. Amazon UK now sells it for £8.99

I am sure it's the re-release of the original 2001/2 recording - but I would say that Philippe's voice sounds ... think current.

I have heard Sedecia which is a recording from 2001 and I would say that Philippe's voice sounds much younger/youthful than today - but La morte delusa describes both Philippe and Daniela del Monaco as ALTO - maybe it's a question of range?.

I'm afraid I'm not so knowledgeable!! I've only been listening to Philippe since "Opium" but I would say that the only negative about the recording of La morte delusa is that Philippe - who sings the part of Glory - has only four main tracks of the 26 to himself.

But I was not disappointed with my purchase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
temp

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: La morte delusa   La morte delusa Empty21st November 2010, 07:40

Peter
Thank you for the information. I’ll investigate a little more.

As for Philippe being described as Alto, I have noticed that countertenors are often referred to as Alto on BBC Radio3 site. I think some countertenors prefer that way, and in the same line, Philippe is sometimes described as male soprano which, to me, sounds, well, not quite right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

La morte delusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: La morte delusa   La morte delusa Empty

Back to top Go down

La morte delusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The new CD´s!-
Jump to: