Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Prag - Struny Podzimu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nenuphar

Prag - Struny Podzimu Empty
PostSubject: Prag - Struny Podzimu   Prag - Struny Podzimu Empty13th November 2015, 17:01

Last Wednesday I made a last-minute-decision and bought an online-ticket for the concert in Prague….
When I reached the beautiful castle I had a wonderful view overlooking the illuminated city. But I couldn’t see a single placard or advertising concerning the concert…
But about one hour before the beginning, people started to assemble in front of the entrance  and in the foyer of the Spanish Hall – which is a dream in white and gold. Many of the ladies were dressed in a very elegant style!
The Spanish Hall was nearly sold out, only a few seats left. The audience took very long to take their seats, they had no hurry at all (this seemed to me to be a little bit unpolite towards the artists!). So it was finally 7.40 o’clock (the beginning should be at 7.30) until they could close the doors and dim the lights. And immediately Philippe and Jérôme appeared on stage – it seemed, they had been impatiently waiting behind the stage!
Unfortunately the seats in the Spanish Hall are all in the same level, I think that was the reason why I found  the acoustics from my seat at the complete outside end of a row absolutely not satisfying. But after the break I could change to a better place and this was a perfect one!
I think you all know the Verlaine program which they performed in Prague – Philippe and Jérôme as a perfect team, interacting very concentrated and in complete harmony. Because I’m not trained in music reviews I can‘t describe the lucent clarity or the touching pathos of Philippes voice like a professional music critic could do – I just can tell you, that it was a beautiful evening!!!
And this was not only my impression: Philippe and Jérôme got standing ovations, the audience was enthusiastic when Philippe greeted them in some czech phrases and finally we got 3 encores…
There was no official signing session afterwards, but when leaving the Spanish Hall both, Philippe and Jérôme, took the time to talk to the waiting people, to sign CDs and programs and to pose for photos.
I didn’t regret a single kilometer, which I had to drive back home in the night! flowers
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Prag - Struny Podzimu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prag - Struny Podzimu   Prag - Struny Podzimu Empty21st December 2015, 20:13

Dear Nenuphar, many many thanks for your story, you´re a hero ! give rose give heart kiss

Here are an review and some pictures from Prag !    bow2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Prag - Struny Podzimu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest events-
Jump to: