Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Händel- Preis 2015

Go down 
+3
Mercè
Saskia
jufilfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jufilfan

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty17th November 2014, 16:58

Big joy for Philippe!!!

Ph. will be honoured by the "Händel- Preis" 2015 awarded to him by the birth- town of Händel, the City of Halle/Germany during the next years "Händelfestspiele".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

drummer
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty19th November 2014, 16:00

Great news!

Congratulations!

clapping clapping

Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty30th November 2014, 17:04

Here you are the link where you can find on you tube, in audio, the last Jaroussky 's concert at L'Auditori in  Barcelona (26-11-14) :

Philippe Jaroussky's legendary Vivaldi concert in Barcelona with Ensemble Artaserse>>

I think this nigth Jaroussky was touched by all the Muses; he deployed beauty, sensitivity and savoir faire and the concert was really a success. The audience applauded, I think, as it had never done and Jaroussky thanked us with three beautiful encore.

Ensemble Artaserse played with great mastery; when one string of second violin broked, quickly another violinist (a young girl) gave him his own instrument and left the stage; she reappeared in the following interpretation with the violin arranged. The ovation, then, was huge!!
It was an extraordinary nigth!! I will never forget. clapping reverence happy

I would like to post some pictures, but I can't to do it.  sorry

Enjoy this marvellous concert!!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty27th April 2015, 17:13

Sorry, ladies and gents,
is there anybody who has to get rid off two tickets for the concert in Halle/Saale on the 4th of June? I slept over it......
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Halle · Handel Concert and Handel Prize 2015    Händel- Preis 2015 Empty7th June 2015, 20:36

The Handel concert on 04 June 2015 in Halle, Germany

Nathalie Stutzmann, Philippe Jaroussky and the Ensemble Orfeo 55
presented a fantastic Handel concert.

The sequence of arias were chosen sensitively:
A beautiful programm!

Nathalie and Philippe enchanted a small universe filled with
elegance and great harmony.
Thanks for the gesture of Nathalie Stutzmann: –Clapping is not desired–.
Sometimes the applause destroys the harmony
especially after emotional pieces.
Thank you for this sensitivity.

We loved each singel second. But the time flashed past.

Philippe Jaroussky was very expressive, clear, powerful and intense.

The voice of Nathalie Stutzmann was deep and round
like a sun-ripened fruit that developes the best aromas.
An elegant expressiveness.

It was one of my best concerts I've ever attended. A dream !

> Honor and award:  
Philippe Jaroussky recieved the Handel Prize 2015.
The thematic focus of this year was "Handel and his interpreters".

After the concert Nathalie Stutzmann presented a speech.
She told about the good cooperation and friendship with Philippe Jaroussky.
That was funny and also very charming.

Philippe Jaroussky told about his private experience
to the Aria "Scherza infida" and
the good cooperation with Nathalie Stutzmann.

The award Handel Prize was presented.
Philippe Jaroussky was very happy!

The evening ended with the beautiful duet: "Son nata a lagrima".
Thank you for the final end: 2 souls - 2 friends - 2 geniuses.

"Dear Philippe Jaroussky,
congratulations for your Handel Music Prize."
good

Sunny regards.

wave

Info:
The Handel Music Prize is an annual award presented by the city of Halle,
in Germany, in honour of the celebrated Baroque composer
George Frideric Handel. It is awarded for exceptional artistic,
academic or politico-cultural services.
The prize consists of a diploma and a gold/enamel badge
with notes from Handel's "Messiah".
Take a look > the badge:
[/u][/u]

Last edited by Saskia on 14th June 2015, 21:18; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 07.06.2015, 08.06.2015, 14.06.2015)
Back to top Go down
let me

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty7th June 2015, 22:03

Thank you for the live picture, Saskia
Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty8th June 2015, 00:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty8th June 2015, 00:23

Saskia,

many thanks for your expressive review! flowers
Do you have some photos, too ?

mon 1650

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty8th June 2015, 10:21

Thank you, Saskia, for this moving review!
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty8th June 2015, 12:03

An excellent work, has always an award. Congratulations, Philippe!!!

Last edited by Mercè on 8th June 2015, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty8th June 2015, 18:27

Hello Alexander Bendo,

I´m sorry. As always I have taken no pictures.

"My ears switched on...
my eyes had the focus...
my heart found the photo filter...
my soul was my memory card ".

> It was a great concert.

Back to top Go down
jufilfan

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Händel- Preis Halle 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty12th June 2015, 17:20

subject: Philippe's speech of thanks, 04 of June 2015:                                      2015-06-12, 17:55:14

By way of consolation to all those who could'nt attend this delicate concert in Halle. Here is Philippe speaking his words of thanks after having been awarded by the Händel- Preis of Halle 2015:

(Video by Kathrin Reichert on Facebook, Philippe Jaroussky Completely Unofficial, 12 June 2015)

Here you find the transcription of Philippe's speach interspersed with the english translation:

Philippe Jaroussky Completely Unofficial Okay here you go ...
~~ transcript/translation ~~

Das ist sehr schwer, nach Nathalie zu sprechen – du hast ein so gutes Deutsch. Ich bin natürlich sehr bewegt, vielleicht ein bisschen zu bewegt heute, den wichtigen Händel-Preis zu erhalten; zuerst vielen Dank an die Stiftung Händel-Haus, die mich dieses Jahr für den Händel-Preis ausgewählt hat.

**It very hard to speak right after Nathalie *turns around* – your German is so good! Of course I am very moved, maybe a little too moved, today, being awarded the important Händel Prize. First of all, thank you to the Händel-Haus Foundation to choose me for this years' Händel Prize.

Vielen Dank natürlich an alle Musiker von Orfeo 55 ... und meine(r) Lieblings, ... Nathalie Stutzmann für ihre Worte.

**Many thanks of course to all the musicians from Orfeo 55 (He has a hard time pronouncing this in German, which prompts supportive applause. We know it's hard.) and my favourite ... Nathalie Stutzmann for her words.

Liebe Nathalie, die erste Händel-CD, die ich gekauft habe, war von dir. Und ich habe natürlich nie gedacht, dass wir einmal zusammen auf der Bühne stehen werden. Ich bin sehr geehrt, Händel unter deinem Dirigat zu singen.

**Dear Nathalie; the first ever Händel-CD I bought for myself was yours. Obviously, I never would have thought we would end up on a stage together. I am very honoured to sing Händel under your baton.

Händel hat für Kastratenstimmen natürlich viel komponiert und ich bin – glücklicherweise – nur ein Countertenor. Dennoch erfüllt mich seine Musik mit großer Leidenschaft und er hat uns zum Singen so viele wunderbare Arien hinterlassen.

**Händel, of course, wrote a lot for castrato voices, however, I am – luckily – but a countertenor. Nonetheless, his music fills me with great passion, and there are so many wonderful arias comprising his legacy.

Ich erinnere mich noch gut an mein Schock-Erlebnis als ich zum ersten Mal seine Musik hörte. Ich war 17 und habe noch nicht gesungen. Ich hörte "Scherza infida" aus Ariodante, gesungen von Ann Murray im Fernsehen. Ich musste vor Rührung weinen und dies ist der einzige Grund, warum ich zu Singen begonnen habe.

**I well remember my shock-experience when I heard his music for the first time. I was 17 then, and hadn't yet started to sing. I heard "Scherza infida" from Ariodante, sung by Ann Murray, on TV. I was crying tears of emotion, and this is the sole reason why I started to sing.

Das Jahr 2015 ist für mich ein Händel-Jahr. Der heutige Preis sowie zwei neue Rollen auf der Bühne für mich, mit Ruggiero in Alcina bei (in) Aix-en-Provence jetzt im Juli und im Oktober in Paris mein erstes Oratorium, Theodora, als Didymus.

**2015, for me, is a Handel year. Today's prize, joined by two new roles on stage for me, with Ruggiero in Alcina in Aix-en-Provence, this July, and my first oratorio in Paris in October, Theodora, as Didymus.

Ich hoffe, ich kann noch lange Händels einzigartige Musik singen und möchte mit Beethovens Worten enden: "Händel ist der größte Komponist, der je gelebt hat. Ich würde mein Haupt entblößen und an seinem Grabe niederknien."

**I hope I will be able to sing Händel's exceptional music for a long time yet, and want to finish with Beethoven's words: "Händel is the greatest composer that ever lived. I would uncover my head and kneel at his grave." (Correcting himself for mixing "nieder" and "wieder.")
2 · 2 Std.

Philippe Jaroussky Completely Unofficial Heta Davis

(Transcriotion and translation by Heta Davis, Facebook, Philippe Jaroussky Completely Unofficial, 12 June 2015)

These friendly, personal, warm and absolutly unvain words prove Philippe Jaroussky as that enchanting person he is.
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty13th June 2015, 22:10

Thanks for the translation.

Wat says Nathalie?
Back to top Go down
Saskia

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty14th June 2015, 21:50

Hello JaRoWi1647, hello adminstrators,

could you take a look to the last posts?

(There are links in my text which I didn`t do.  
Now, the links are deleted. Thank you ! — )

Easy to find:
Philippe Jaroussky · Discographie:

Nathalie Stutzmann · Discographie:

The Song "Son nata a lagrimar" sung by
Philippe Jaroussky and Nathalie Stutzmann is on the CD:
"Handel – Heroes from the Shadows"
give rose

Last edited by Saskia on 20th June 2015, 19:30; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : -thanks for check- 20:30)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Händel- Preis 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel- Preis 2015   Händel- Preis 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Händel- Preis 2015
Page 1 of 1