Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

"Portrait à haute voix"

Go down 
+13
almirena
bpidouxl
Croogix
nightspell
Joanna
Morten Sletten
karenpat
Lullamy
*JaRoWi1647*
Rosamunda
Artemis
mon 1650
Saskia
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Saskia

"Portrait à haute voix" Empty
PostSubject: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty16th October 2012, 17:54

A new documentary with Philippe Jaroussky will be broadcast. good

It`s called: "Portrait à haute voix" (French) · Time: 52 minutes

Broadcast: 10th December 2012 after midnight on France 2

Link to information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link to the short preview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

flowers
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty17th October 2012, 07:31

Super! Thank you, Saskia.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty17th October 2012, 08:13

Thanks a lot, Saskia. Unfortunately, I'll be away on December 10th, so I hope some public-spirited member will record it ... please, pretty please!

A.

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: A very very lovely surprise!!   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 18:09

Felipe singing .... when he was 11 or 12!
There is something more delicious in the world?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 18:35

swoon

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 26th October 2012, 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 19:28

Thank you! give heart
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 20:35

Swoon, thud! Many, many thanks.

A.
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 21:42

I'm desperate to watch the clip but it won't work on either of the sites cry am I missing a plugin, is it unavailable outside of France or is my browser just refusing to collaborate this evening? Does anyone have a file of it? I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lets you download dailymotion videos...... wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 23:05

Dear Karen! It works on my machine which isn't situated so long away from yours... Try again! Absolutely adorable to watch a 13 year old Philippe singing a french song about "Le Petit Prince"! - He is a really cute little prince!! Hope to see the whole progamme somewhere! give heart
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty26th October 2012, 23:21

karenpat,

it works again!
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty27th October 2012, 08:15

thanks for the heads-up, I was able to see it....priceless!! Look at that little pop star, with stage moves and everything, and the girls screaming.... give heart Can't wait for the whole documentary to be broadcast and hopefully made available online in some way or other...
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty27th October 2012, 10:29

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty27th October 2012, 11:27

''La vie rêvée d’un contre-ténor d’exception''

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: --   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty29th October 2012, 21:04

Jana — thank you...
that`s a very nice preview in –Europe 1– flowers

A link to an older interview / Febuary 2012:

I like this (citation)/ german: "... Denn diese Musik macht süchtig. Genauso wie Jarousskys Stimme. Er selbst war seit Anbeginn besessen von dem Wunsch, in höchsten Tönen zu singen. Schon nach dem ersten Vorsingen akzeptierten seine Lehrer den Wunsch. "Leicht ist es nicht, denn es muss so natürlich wie möglich klingen." Und eben dies ist bei Jaroussky der Fall: eine technisch makellose, leichte und elegante Stimme, die aufgrund ihrer Höhenlage zu den virtuosesten Kunststücken in der Lage ist, ohne sich darin zu erschöpfen. Jaroussky will in Tiefen vordringen, die das stereotype Barocktheater nicht erreicht. Aus einem einfachen Grund: Jaroussky ist Romantiker..."

In my opinion he should sing in german! His german speaking is good too.
Maybe – one days? wink

For example, this song will wait for his voice and his interpretation. It´s a song for a countertenor(!) with sensitivity.
It really needs the right tempo. It needs his voice.

Name: "Morgen" by Richard Strauss. I discovered the song some month ago.
An example (soprano): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(And the song was sung by Gundula Janowitz! Good!)

A lot of songs will wait for him... in all languages... welcome!

Last edited by Saskia on 29th October 2012, 21:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty1st December 2012, 18:20

— Portrait à haute voix—

> France 2

> 10th December 2012 after midnight

> later in this night: "Philippe Jaroussky and Friends" from 2010

Link > progamme de France 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Saskia on 8th December 2012, 18:40; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Cencelling time > after midnight > time is 00.35 !)
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty2nd December 2012, 15:44

Is there somebody who'll be able to record this and share with us original file? SOS

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty7th December 2012, 23:14

Will this be online, or on TV only? I find it odd that they would broadcast it after midnight if it truly is on TV and not online. think Granted, it will be about 6 p.m. where I live, but of course I can't get the channel all the way in Canada. If it's not online, I'm with nightspell: I'd be eternally grateful if someone could record it! Then we can all see Philippe singing during his youth and (already!) making girls scream and squeal with delight! lol

EDIT: I noticed in the link above that it's actually the 11th after midnight when PhJ will have his documentary broadcast. (Tuesday)
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty8th December 2012, 18:35

Hello Croogix,

> published is:
10th December 2012 after midnight
coffee good

( or call it: 11th December 2012 in the morning "the small hours" = time: 00:35 )

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wave

(I don`t have France 2 — sorry. And I didn`t find a livestream!).

Last edited by Saskia on 9th December 2012, 09:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty12th December 2012, 21:57

Here's the web stream [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the video will be there a few days more but it isn't available outside France. It can be download. I do believe that some of you have this film one way or another. Please share it with all of us who isn't so lucky.

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty13th December 2012, 00:46

Is there any way for it to be downloaded outside of France? Maybe it's just me, but I can't find the button to do it on the webpage. Sad
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty13th December 2012, 08:37

Croogix

There's no button, I mean you can try Video DownloadHelper - it's a free addon for Mozilla [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It can works but if don't there's another (much more powerful and almost universal but not free) web-downloader - Replay Media Catcher
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty14th December 2012, 00:30

Neither of them have worked sadly, since both require that I be able to play the video in order to download it. Sad All I can play is the 10 second message saying that the video is not available in my region.

Perhaps someone who is in France might be able to download it? flowers Of course I do not mean to impose. blush
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty14th December 2012, 07:06

If someone would be kind enough to download it, I don't mind doing the translation for the non-French speakers - although, as the programme is nearly an hour long, it may take me some time!

A.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty14th December 2012, 08:28

Dear Artemis,

we will surely need your translation soon! friends
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty20th December 2012, 10:24

It is impossible to review this domentaire outside France, this is unfair! Can someone at least tell us what is in this movie?
I hoped that someone would miraculously save. Perhaps this issue will she go on another channel? Does anyone know it?
Merry Christmas to all and many music from Philippe under the Christmas tree Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty20th December 2012, 14:45

Leaving in Paris, I was lucky enough to see this programm, but unable to record it...sorry !!!

But I can try to resume it for you, hoping that there will be a DVD one day !

It was a very interesting programm, because it gave us the opportunity to follow Philippe during his lessons with his voice teacher et during some shows (like the Giulio Cesare in Salzburg). People like Cecilia Bartoli, Nicole Fallien or Marie-Nicole Lemieux explained how they met Philippe, and what it is like to word with him. And, of course, there was some interview with Philippe, explaining how he worked on the violin, how he had doubts at the beginning of his career...

Great moments of this show : Philippe arriving for a singing lesson, apologizing like a schoolboy for being five minutes late (so cute !), and then working on Sesto's part.
Amazing to see him analysing the music and giving some advice to the musicians of Apollos'fire ensemble during a rehearsal where he performs "Venti turbini" from Handel's Rinaldo.
Very impressive when he is in backstage during Giulio Cesare's rehearsal : he is very concentrated. The world could be destroyed, he would still be music !
A lovely and unexpected moment in San Franscisco : he is like a child staring at baroque stuff (especially a violonist frog !!) in a store named Farinelli !
And finally, i loved the rehearsal with Marie-Nicole Lemieux : she is very energic, screaming when she does something wrong, et he is very calm, patient and trying to calm down his partner !!

Here is what I can sum up in my bad english (I hope it is clear... wise )
Of course, I wish a DVD will come, so that everyone can actually see it what I just described !!

Merry Christmas to you all Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
gribouille49

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty20th December 2012, 16:15

I have recorded this program but I don't know how download it....
somebody can explain it to me?
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty20th December 2012, 22:12

OOOHHH please - there should be somebody who is able to explain gribouille 40 how he/she could download it!!!! comp
Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty21st December 2012, 13:37

gribouille49,

If you recorded this documentary on a disc, you should first copy this disc on your PC and save it as a file ( maybe also convert ), and then upload this file somewhere ( I guess, you wanted to upload it to let the people download then?)

That would be great because I don´t know when exactly Jana will get the recorded disc from France to share it with us- perhaps not before Christmas.

comp

almirena,

Many thanks for your report!

Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty21st December 2012, 15:58

Happy Christmas!

Blocked in Germany, sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty21st December 2012, 16:38

Youpi! Thanks, Sjuli - now we can all enjoy it!

I don't mind doing a translation if anyone is interested. Please let me know. Although, given the length, you will probably get it in installments, as "Artie" has (some very large) mouths to feed over Christmas!

A.
Back to top Go down
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty21st December 2012, 17:44

[i]Thank you for letting us see this programme outside of France too! give rose A very inspiring interview indeed! It's quite informative too see him at work with his vocal teachers also. yes

Merry Christmas to everyone at this fantastic forum of ours too!! Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty21st December 2012, 18:34

SJuli
Thanks for this beautiful Christmas gift!! kiss
Happy Christmas!!
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 05:33

Thank youuuuu so much! give heart dance This is wonderful!

Happy holidays to all! Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 09:06

SJuli
Wow! good please, satisfy my scientific interest wise
How you could download it being in Budapest (outside France) and what program you have used?

Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 13:22

A friend of a friend in France recorded separately the audio stream and the video with some screen capturing program, I don't know exactly what, then friend no.1. put them together with a video editor. I only provided the YouTube channel.
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 20:34

This friend of a friend, and the first friend, need to be given a big hug to say thank you! Very Happy I send them my greatest thanks for providing the materials in spirit. agree
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 21:08

ooo thank you thank you thank you friends to SJuli and friend no 1 and 2...
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 21:15

SJuli
Your friends made a hard work but why they didn't use Replay Media Catcher (I advised it here earlier) or it don't work? I almost didn't see Web-video which it couldn't catch smile

Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty22nd December 2012, 22:10

No, I don't know if they tried it or not. I actually forgot about that program as it never worked on my computer... Maybe next time. smile
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty23rd December 2012, 08:13

Did anyone else notice that a lot of the music titles are either misspelled or containing the wrong word? like in "Sposa, CON mi conosci" and "A ChlorYs"? Weird that an otherwise professional looking and well edited documentary didn't pay attention to such things....
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty23rd December 2012, 20:14

I think it is the case sometimes that there are variations in title spellings. Sort of like Handel's name, which can be spelled so many ways. Laughing After all, Chloris is a name, so it wouldn't surprise me if there was room for variation.

Also, I love how Philippe notes that this is the only recording of his chest voice as a child before he grew older... maybe since it went over so well at that concert, he should mix his smooth chest voice in more often now? wink Ahh I love both of his voices dearly, but one of them is so rare to hear. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Portrait à haute voix"   "Portrait à haute voix" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Portrait à haute voix"
Page 1 of 1