Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.

Go down 
+5
Rosamunda
Kelalla
Duffy
Pilarddcc
Artaserse
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Artaserse

Artaserse

Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty
PostSubject: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty8th February 2012, 19:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Philippe Jaroussky (contre-ténor), Lucilla Galeazzi (voix), Luciana Mancini (voix), Vincenzo Capezzuto (voix), Raquel Andueza (soprano) - Christina Pluhar (théorbe & direction), Doron Sherwin (cornet à bouquin), Sara Ridy (harpe baroque), Marcello Vitale (guitare baroque, chitarra battente, Carmen Gaggl (psaltérion), Haru Kitamika (clavecin), Boris Schmidt (contrebasse), David Mayoral (percussions), Quito Gato (guitare, guitare baroque, cuatro); Lincoln Almada (arpa llanera, cajon), Mario Hurtado Rodríguez (cuarto, maracas) • Réalisateur : Olivier Simonnet • Cadreurs : Ludovic Plourde (Directeur Photo), Thomas Gillot, Etienne Monier, Antoine Planchot • Production : Ozango - L'Arpeggiata - Mezzo • Louis Castelain (Conseiller musical).

violin accordion drummer music dance happy
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty8th February 2012, 19:42

Merci beaucoup Monsieur Artaserse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know if my heart could bare another Philippe's performance so soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am still under his spell and it hurts...
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty8th February 2012, 21:51

Artaserse,
I love ARTE and you, my dear. Gorgeous, absolutely ! kiss
Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty9th February 2012, 14:36

Can this concert be written down?
I am not able to do it!

Sorry and many many thanks smile
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty9th February 2012, 18:53

Raquel Andueza can sing whatever he wants, but even an effort, if Felipe gives for singing "Besame Mucho", she has nothing to do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty10th February 2012, 00:39

I agree with Rosamunda, in fact, I don't like her rendition of "Bésame mucho" and about her performace with Philippe in Paris...OMG she was just a shadow near him, no charm and no sensual appeal!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty10th February 2012, 18:26

Well, now I would want someone to explain to me why criticism is so generous with "Besame Mucho" by Raquel Andueza. What's so exceptional?

For many Spanish, so used to hearing this bolero, there are two options: Either you sing it very, very, very good or .... You sing it very, very, very special. Philippe is the head of the second group, Raquel is neither.

The kiss between Philippe and Raquel seemed to me so obvious an ending as disappointing. I think this coreography was so suggestive the part of Philippe not to have to force that outcome, because Rachel is very little spontaneous and she can not play that game. Felipe has all the grace of the world, his partner are not bad .

I assure you I have nothing against Raquel. I have nothing.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty10th February 2012, 20:54

Rosamunda: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I didn't know Raquel Andueza before and since I have no musical background I only have my own taste to judge but I actually don't like her. From the technical point of view I don't see anything especial, she's correct but her voice doesn't touch me at all. I read a lot of comments abouts her rendition of Besame mucho before I heard it and when I finally did it I was unperturbed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

About her performance in Sale Gaveau, as I said, she seemed a little lost. Philippe was very funny and sensual and she was off, without any spontaneity! OMG she was in Philippe's arms... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I would have die of love...

¿What do you think? ¿Any controversy about that? ¿Any review about this new work? I love to read more opinions!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty11th February 2012, 22:28

Girls, girls, stay nice. Would YOU be able to get a single note out of your throat with Philippe about to kiss you? smile
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty11th February 2012, 22:44

No, but I would eagerly kiss back [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty11th February 2012, 22:48

You mean...she DIDN'T? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty11th February 2012, 22:53

Pilar,
to me it seemed that he didn't want to do it honestly. It was planned as a "movie kiss", I believe. BTW, I like their duet on the CD very much.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty11th February 2012, 23:05

For me, she was not into it, not natural. He was more into the character, funnier. I think he is improving a lot from the scenical point of view, he was actually very funny acting that way, but she was more hieratic.

I can't say anything about the rendition in the CD but I actually don't like her voice. I agree with Rosamunda, there are two ways to do this song, in the classical way or you should add something very special as Philippe does. But it's only my opinion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 11:39

I liked them together in the Negrito song. Their voices did fit eachother there and it sounded nice. The Besame duet was not like that. Maybe she had a sore throat, or just an off day, but I agree that the difference between them was too big. He did it better, yes, I cannot deny that. For some reason, he never seems to have an off day.

The same goes for the acting, but comedy acting always seems easier for a man to do on stage than for a woman. There are considerably less female comediennes, haven't you noticed? Maybe women are too obsessed, too indoctrinated by being charming and looking their best, and being funny usually means doing just the opposite.

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 12:07

The negrito song is pure joy,

what do you think about La zamba del chaguanco? I'm hooked on it!

It's interesting what you say about women and comedy, I've never thought that way before. I think that also Philippe is getting better in being spontaneous on stage, on his first performances he was tighter, more serious but now it's evident that he feels more confortable , less shy before public. I think it depends on what kind of person you are, and also if you feel confident enough to make fun of yourself. This is the thing I love the most of Philippe, he knows he's very good and talented but he is humble and he never tries to show off. He should be a easy-going person to work with. I assure you that you can deal with huge vanity in areas not so bright as music business, in Academia for instance, it's amazing how vain some people are. I guess that working with musicians and singers should be difficult, I have a lot of work contact with artists and I must say I'm fed up of narcisism, specially coming from people who aren't that good!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 12:34

Ah, but narcissism is a quality that always seems to be bestowed most upon those who don't deserve it.

Anyway, its nice to see Philippe enjoying himself getting silly on stage. Him doing "Besame me" is coming a long way from a man who once claimed he did not like pop music at all. Wonder what's next... The Beegees?

Edit: semantics.

Last edited by carolineleiden on 13th February 2012, 13:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 13:00

Exactly!

I didn't know he had said something like that, but I can understand the reason! However Bésame is such a beautiful and classy bolero, so it can be into his standars. good
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 15:15

As far as I may disclose my humble opinion, M-me Andueza should be an really exceptional musician to be able to join in this magnificient ensemble at all.

About the absolut incredible expressive, funny, tender, sensuous, tasty, beautiful ( can anybody stop me, please? ) performance of Philippe .... he is The One and Only , no doubt! heat
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 15:38

I didn't mean Raquel Andueza was a bad musician, not at all, I don't like her rendition of "Besame mucho" just that. For instance I love this one, so sweet and touching:

flowers

Even her rendition of "Si dolce è'l tormento", but Philippe's one is my favourite of course blush

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 16:08

Artaserse wrote:
As far as I may disclose my humble opinion, M-me Andueza should be an really exceptional musician to be able to join in this magnificient ensemble at all.

But why? This is not necessarily like that. Raquel Andueza is a good singer, nothing more. It is not exceptional, certainly from my humble opinion and his version of " Bésame mucho " it is only correct. I do not understand the wonderful critiques.

Artaserse wrote:
About the absolut incredible expressive, funny, tender, sensuous, tasty, beautiful ( can anybody stop me, please? ) performance of Philippe .... he is The One and Only , no doubt! heat

So it exactly, darling Artaserse hugs , his incendiary version of " Bésame mucho" in a video horribly badly made, do not leave place to any doubt, One and Only!!.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 16:13

Hi Rosamunda, don't you like her "Folle è ben che si crede"?
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 16:37

carolineleiden,

pop music? Yes please! Bee Gees! Night Fever, Night Fever, piano

No, that must come first:

If he did that, you'd all have to come to my funeral, I'd have died from laughter, oh my god ! rofl

A sort of Dutch anthem by the way, isn't it, Caroline?
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 17:34

Pilar
I know many Raquel's things and I like it enough in the baroque repertory, I do not want anyone to believe that hatred of Raquel. Nothing is further from the truth.
What happens is that the whole world, fewer Philip, has a few limits and the fact that it is good, or even very good, at a type of music it does not make her good for all kinds of music.

I think if I had not read so many eulogies about his "Besame Mucho", I would have gone unnoticed and had not said anything. But I am passionate and I like to disagree when I think I have reason to. OK as well something that I disagree makes me a little on a war footing. Sorry to all, and will not talk more about it. sorry

And … Pilar, he thinks a moment what would have made Felipe with " Folle è ben che si crede ". Touchée, n'est pas?. It is that, maybe unfortunately, Felipe has turned into the measure for all the things that he can do, and clear …
I like Tarquino Merula so much that my new small dog is called Tarquina.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty13th February 2012, 18:57

Rosamunda: Don't do thata I like disagreement! And I was with you about this Besame mucho friends

By now, you know me! When I first listened to "Folle é ben che si crede" I was thinking about how beautiful would be in Philippe's voice TOUCHÉE blush as the song says "tengo una debilidad...."

dance
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty14th February 2012, 14:34

Rosamunda

Quote :
But why? This is not necessarily like that. Raquel Andueza is a good singer, nothing more.

Just " a good singer, nothing more" ? Obviously, you don´t know the standards of inquiries of M-me Pluhar. Each of " her" musicians is an exceptional soloist, she never would be satisfied with only a " good" one.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty14th February 2012, 21:02

Sure Mme Pluhar has very high standards... but still, my first impressions of the concert were that all the four other singers have very characteristic voices, voices that you can recognize at once, and love or hate at once, only Raquel Andueza fails to turn me on. I don't know why. Maybe there are just too many good sopranos around and one gets spoiled. smile
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty14th February 2012, 22:20

Dear Artaserse.
I’m sorry you take my post about Raquel so seriously. I have no doubt about Mme. Pluhar’s taste in order to choose her exceptional colleagues, but I am entitled to have my own opinion about that.

If you have read my earlier posts you may understand that I mean no harm for her professional skills:
“I know many Raquel's things and I like it enough in the baroque repertory, I do not want anyone to believe that hatred of Rachel. Nothing is further from the truth.
What happens is that the whole world, fewer Philip, has a few limits and the fact that it is good, or even very good, at a type of music it does not make her good for all kinds of music. “

And that’s what I meant, even though this is not the most widespread point of view, in fact you and Jana, sometimes disagreed with the critics and you have shared your point without problems.

The main reason of my disagreement comes from the very origin of this bolero. This piece is very popular in Spain, here is quite common to have very different renditions. It is not a complex song, neither a Monteverdi or Merula work, nor an intricate piece of music, it’s only a popular song. Should it need a baroque educated voice to sing it, I don’t think so, should it need a beautiful, sensual, hoarse, hard-like voice with a touch of pain, yes I believe it! That’s all, if Raquel’s rendition touches you like that, so this is the best rendition for you.

I would love to put you an example with music of your country, unfortunately I have no clue about Russian popular music to do so.

I very much appreciate to have your own opinion about this rendition, but not sustained upon Mme. Pluhar’s choice, the one you has as Artaserse, as a person who is able to respond to the high emotive character of a song. I feel this a pretty simply thing to do it for myself, but I feel it is difficult to share it in the forum, and I would enjoy to have some feedback.

We all are among friends in this forum, it’s clear that we “adore” Philippe’s work and god-like talent but it seems unfair to me not to be entitled to have a discrepancy. For me it is even worst because the lack of criticism with other artists that work with Philippe can be misunderstood as we think that they share the same level of expertise.

I’m sorry you feel uncomfortable with my posts and since I like you and I don’t want to argue, if you considerer that I should not express my disagreement I won’t do it anymore. But please let me know.
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty15th February 2012, 22:31

evil unto him who evil thinks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty15th February 2012, 22:34

lol Good point, I must say reverence
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty16th February 2012, 08:39

Rosamunda

Never minds!
I understand your point of view, that´s ok! We´re here to share our thoughts and as long as we do it friendly and polite to each other , the different meanings are not "taboo".
To me, for example - I prefer M-me Mancini, the more- I like her passionate manner to perform and her voice. She is " A mi negra la quiero". )))

rikkapijemy

Ahy ahy!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty16th February 2012, 09:51

That must be the smallest tiny little kiss I have ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty17th February 2012, 19:00

Dear Artaserse!

Thank you very much for your link (> on arte). clapping
Without your tip ... I would have missed the concert.
Tomorrow I will watch it.

A big kiss ! air kiss 1

Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty21st February 2012, 23:38

Mezzo will broadcast the Salle Gaveau concert March 21 to 20h3O.
Then there is Teatro d'amore
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty21st February 2012, 23:42

Thanks for the info Rikkapijemy, I'll write it down on my aggenda!!! I hope I can manage to watch it from Spain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.   Los  Pajaros Perdidos  on ARTE. Empty

Back to top Go down

Los Pajaros Perdidos on ARTE.
Page 1 of 1