Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen

Go down 
+17
Kelalla
Jarofil
SJuli
Rosamunda
Duffy
Artaserse
Vivaldi
NoteSensible
rikkapijemy
Saskia
Nenuphar
carolineleiden
nightspell
Pilarddcc
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
Joanna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duffy

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 19:22

Vandea, don't care, we understood each other, didn't we? Anyway, after having seen that bossanova, I wish even more that there will be a concert of 'Los pajaros Perdidos' with him in Germany or near by. He is quite a good dancer...
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 20:09

Vandea,
I always suspected that the Hungarian word "frakk" must have come from German... smile

Btw. he does look like he had borrowed his dad's clothes for the occasion!
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 20:18

SJuli
it actually comes from the French word "fraque" wink

Yeah...but he still looks very hot, even when it is a bit to huge.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 20:32

He looks hot whatever he wears, doesn't he?
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 20:37

oh yes he does! give heart blush
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 20:58

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 21:16

SJuli, Vandea,

To conclude the circle, I just found, the Czech word "frak" and German "Frack" is from English "frock", which is from old French "froc", which is originally probably a Germanic term. prankster
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 21:23

Ohime, it's too much for my poor musician's mind! stars
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty26th December 2011, 21:35

I'm no musician anyway, whatever it was, he was hot.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 11:03

Duffy, Vandea, Carolineleiden...
I want to clarify you that Philip is not fattening and thins alternatively throughout the year, what happens is that when he sings, it uses the technique of abdominal breathing and his stomach is swollen almost like 5 months pregnant. I know some time, but I saw it very clearly in his recital in Madrid (November 12). Their waist increased and decreased at the rate of their very lengthy phrases sung: Once finished the aria, was as skinny as always. It is this.
He love to eat and drink, but I doubt that with intense life that has given time gaining weight nor of anything.
As for men in a skirt... Pascal seemed a small cave bear dressed in gala (a difference of Philip and his tailcoat) but I dare not say anything about the skirts, because and if in "Caravaggio" appears with a tunic until half leg as some portraits of the Italian Renaissance?. I don't know, I do not know, in general the male skirts I do not like much, but Felipe is Felipe and I change opinion immediately, even I can worship the male skirts if he takes them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 11:21

Rosamunda,
to make it clear, I love this guy, fat or not, but sometimes, he is wearing his stomach even on his back !?!. You could call it a little life belt. I find it rather sympathetic, he has the same problems as everyone of us, and surely less opportunity to do some sports, due to his schedule.....as far as the skirt is concerned, well, I'd like to see the bossa nova in a mens' skirt....

BTW Caravaggio will not be a scenic production...no costumes, but perhaps these tails again?
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 11:24

Hm.....the lesson is clear: MUST have a kilt! reverence

(P.S. rofl )
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 11:34

Artaserse,
you could have put it on your wishlist for christmas, now it's too late, my dear!
I think, especially kilts look gorgeous on tall, slim men....but last year I met a collegue wearing one,( I must admit I didn't like him anyway), with non-shaved legs,
weird knees. He wanted to talk about what he was wearing underneath. I didn't even dare to imagine....arghhh
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 12:11

I missed that interesting argumentation about Philippe's clothes! lol

I can't skip a day in this forum!

Philippe's looks always stunning inlove but I think that my heart can't handle a kilt, it would be too much heat
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 12:22

O.K. A kilt would be the combination of a skirt with a fraque,cut , tuxedo or whatever it was....are you prepared for that? Has anybody heard about interestant scottish baroque music ? The task is to bring P in contact with the music, you know, "bibliothèque" and off we go!!! But I'll need a doctor's help then.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 12:27

Yes, it would be too much. I pictured myself fainting as in Seteccento castrati's concerts! swoon
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 15:18

Oh my....what a furor I caused here.......and since it became a female discussion about skirts and stuff I think it better I will retreat this thread for now dance
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 18:51

EVERYBODY!!
Das Barock-Fest FOR YOU!! happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 18:58

Rosamunda thank you

Nightspell is on a vacation this week and will make the DVD for us afterwards.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 20:23

Thank you Rosamunda! It seems like everybody had a fun evening!
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 20:47

Rosamunda: Thanks a lot!

bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo! bravo!

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty27th December 2011, 21:15

Rosamunda, thank you very much!

Vivaldi, that was just fun, don't take it so serious. agree
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 01:41

As said Vivaldi, the concert has been known to me very little, because, among other things, missing many singers that I always like to see and hear: Ann Hallemberg, Topi Lethipuu, Sandrine Piau ... Well, I hope to hear them when they leave the CD 's.
Now I'd like to share with you some impressions, as we have all seen the same thing and this is a very rare event that occurs very rarely.
How about you write what you thought you have apart from Felipe was to eat it?. roll eyes
1:I saw this concert twice and twice Felipe has made me break my heart singing with her mother. With the theatre wrapped in a festive atmosphere, without preparation only, after a delicious and totally Caribbean bossanova, he begins to sing with that wonderful voice, so bright, so hypnotic, and, suddenly, there are Cornelia and Sextus crying for the death of Pompey. Really it seems a miracle.
Of course that they were not the ideal conditions to sing a Duet so tragic, but do not you think Anne Sofhie von Oter quite subdued, slightly out of tone at times, with much vibrato?. Maybe I'm raving (alongside Felipe everything seems a little less good no ), but I felt that he wanted to sing the role of Cornelia Marie Nicole Lemieux in Salzburg. Maybe Anne Sophie had a bad day, I must not be so radical.

2: That beautiful fragment of the "Dixit Dominus" Handel! I found a very very fine duet , with an unusual, very surprising choir. But…y again I put in the role of ferocious critic, I've not liked Natalie Dessay (actually I don't like much never blush ) because his voice seems less musical and less "Baroque" of requiring Handel.
3 (and last one for today): Si Topi Lethipuu has sung "Deh, ti piega, deh, consenti" of "La fida ninfa", we have lost one of the most moving arias of the entire production of Vivaldi, and sung by him is unbelievable. inlove smile
And I leave it because it is too late and have to sleep. Good evening to all.

Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 03:01

We were so are occupied by a hot theme, that apparently we have missed the full version of this concert:
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 07:05

Kelalla thank you kiss

you can find the concert to download here

Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 07:11

O-oh!
Vandea, many many thanks! flowers
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 07:15

You´re welcome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 07:27

If Topi Lechtipuu didn't sing on TV we lost anyway, no matter what his nomber was inlove

Speaking of De torrente from the Dixit Dominus there is nothing like the sublime Kozena and Massis with Minkowski, alas, no longer on U-Tube.

Von Otter is not a natural Cornelia, not like Lemieux, but she knows her Handel very well and I like her voice even today when it's not fresh anymore.

And of course there was Petibon's marvelous show on La folie's scene from Platee even though I dont like her voice so much. She is no comparison to Delunsch:
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 09:37

Kelalla

It isn´t the " full version"- this concert took four hours . But " France music" had given us for sure more to listen, than Arte. Many thanks.
I´d like to see the little daughter of M- me Haïm, blowing off the candle for " the next ten years" at the end of this great feast. birthday

We announced this broadcast already.

Back to top Go down
Kelalla

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 10:59

JaRoWi1647

2,5 hours are better than 1 hour
1 hour is next to nothing but better than nothing prankster
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 14:09

Ok, and now you can download the concert, after the technics striked this morning. It should work now.

Last edited by Vandea on 28th December 2011, 15:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
idubrov

idubrov

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 15:35

Rosamunda wrote:
EVERYBODY!!
Das Barock-Fest FOR YOU!!

A wonderful concert! Thanks a lot!!!

(btw, the kilt's the sexiest menswear imaginable wink )
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty28th December 2011, 22:08

Finally caught up with this on ARTE +7. I was a bit disappointed with "Son nata a lagrimar" to be honest. Not with Philippe, who was wonderful as ever - but I don't think the voices blended particularly well. I think the duet would have sounded much better with an out and out contralto like Marie-Nicole Lemieux or Nathalie Stutzmann, rather than Mme. von Otter, who was clearly having an "off day" (not her fault, it happens to all singers; they're only human).

It's sad that ARTE saw fit not to include Topi Lehtipuu's contribution. Well, it's the viewers' loss as Topi has a lovely voice, sticks to repertoire that really suits it and is one great piece of eye candy (not that I even notice such things, you understand) ...

It was a fun occasion and I loved "Sound the trumpets" despite Mr. Bertin's strange attire. What was that all about?

I hope we'll get a chance to see the full concert soon.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty29th December 2011, 11:42

I even removed here a lot spam about pants etc.

Please, for this kind of chat use your PM or the more suitable topic " Trolls everywhere..."

reverence
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty29th December 2011, 13:04

JaRoWi,

sorry...

My rather weird sense of humour usually prefers to rear its ugly head in the most uncalled for of situations. I don't mean to be bad. These ideas just sort of...pop up.

I'll be good and bite my tongue in the serious topics.

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty29th December 2011, 14:03

JaRoWi,

you are right.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty30th December 2011, 18:21

Or we could do it on YouTube in the future, of course.wink
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty30th December 2011, 18:44

I've been hearing Une Fête Baroque, through francemusique, and although missing much of what really happened, I would have loved to be there.
Happens to me very clear one thing to Felipe: when he sings something, anything that comes right to your voice and that others have sung or recorded, he sings better than anyone. swoon
An example: Renata Pokupic sang "Come dal vento nubbe fuge che" of "Agrippina," but have did you hear how they sing Philip, recorded or live?. I know I heard this month in La Coruña and, frankly, has nothing to do with another version. Philip, in addition to electrifying voice, sings this aria to at breakneck speed, without dodging a single note with a clarity in eighths or sixteenths (I do not know music) that makes it look easy making it almost impossible .
Another example: I love Ann Hallenberg and I really like his version of "Lascia chi´o pianga" but I much prefer Felipe, I feel much more poignant. So here is just a matter of preference.
But if we think in the ornamentation of the two, that of Philip is infinitely more elegant, more in line with what he's singing, more adjusted to the text, setting aside, in this case to promote the feeling of sadness that colors the entire Aria, the fireworks a bit weird and variations that deviate from the central musical theme.
I really do not know anyone better than him in this field (and many others if I'm honest Laughing ).
Topi Lethipuu I think was very, very wasted (alas cry ) and Natalie Dessay is very overrated. Sandrine Piau is probably much less her vocal power, but their "piangeró" was very musical, sweet and beautiful,
Vivaldi, I regret not knowing English and having to use online translators that are so bad. This makes it difficult to express almost any hint of what I think.
Regarding the "Dixit Dominus", I meant that is a piece I could not enjoy exquisite, especially because of Dessay. I do not know the version you say about M. Kozen, but I know many things about her and when he does well, it is also almost insurmountable to me.
Totally agree on what was funny and she Petibon and Delunsch are very different worlds (also I have a weakness for Minkowski)
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty30th December 2011, 19:23

Rosamunda,
I agree with you. As far as the Dixit Dominus is concerned, I didn't like Mme Dessay as well, but Mme Deshayes was singing very beautifully.
You wrote that you compare everything with Philippe's version. I went in the opera
several times during the last month and I always remained a bit disappointed. Having heard an extraordinary voice like his, we are a kind of "spoiled". I can't simply stand certain female singers anymore, especially when they are having a vibrato. I made the decision to go in the opera only to see ballets. smile I'll hear Andreas Scholl in a few weeks and I'm curious to see what I'm going to think about him!

Last edited by Duffy on 30th December 2011, 19:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty31st December 2011, 00:08

To Rosamunda
I would like to add more a reason to prefer P: he has a perfect diction
He is the only one that I understand without any trouble
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty31st December 2011, 00:29

Hi everybody! I'm still fighting wth my PC SOS so I don't have much time to read your posts...

Rosamunda: I enjoy reading your opinion coffee , and I totally understand you Philippe is the only one, and after him the Deluge bow

Duffy: I need my brother's help with your files, I'm looking forward to watch it!! MY boyfriend also decided not to go to the opera because he is always complainning about singers, so he decided only to hear CD's if he is not sure about the performances...

Rikkapijemy: I agree, apart form his amazing voice and how handsome he looks...I think the key is diction. I've been living in Italy for a long period and I can say that his Italian pronunciation is awesome clapping
Back to top Go down
idubrov

idubrov

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty31st December 2011, 06:26

rikkapijemy wrote:
To Rosamunda
I would like to add more a reason to prefer P: he has a perfect diction
He is the only one that I understand without any trouble

I can't agree more! P.J. is not only a fabulous musician - he has a great instinct for the language; his articulation is just perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty31st December 2011, 22:02

I agree with everybody and everything here!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty1st January 2012, 22:22

he has a perfect diction (rikkapijemy)
his Italian pronunciation is awesome (pilarddcc
his articulation is just perfect!!! (idubrov

+ More, + others things + other things ...

Completely agree with all! agree

... And its magnetism, delicious manipulation of voice, her ability to role play exciting .. I keep talking? I can write about Felipe long, long time. wink
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: -   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty19th July 2012, 19:05

Tip: "A Baroque Celebration"
> 10th anniversary of the Le Concert d’Astrée on a very big screen movie

"Hello Vienna! good

How about a summer open air event on 14 August 2012 on a very big movie screen (about 300 square meters) ?"

Vienna will show:
– A Baroque Celebration –
Conductor: Emmanuelle Haïm and Le Concert d’Astrée
with Philippe Jaroussky
and Natalie Dessay, Sandrine Piau, Anne Sofie von Otter, Patricia Petibon,
Rolando Villazón, Topi Lehtipuu
(10th anniversary of the ‘Le Concert d’Astrée’ was celebrated, December 2011,
Théâtre des Champs-Elysées, Paris)

Time: 20:50 o`clock ("...when it starts getting dark")
No admission, free entry!

Link to summer open air, 14.08.2012:

Generell information (german):

Link to the CD "Une fête Baroque":

I'll send you good weather! hide
Enjoy! ice cream

Last edited by Saskia on 19th July 2012, 19:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty19th July 2012, 19:37

I was in Vienna two years ago during the summer and they use to do this "plein air" music festival in the Rathaus, it's a great idea! You can also enjoy a nice dinner there while you are watching the performance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty20th July 2012, 14:52

Huge thanks to Saskia for finding this great news! flowers

( I removed that from the Schedule because there are to post only live performances, but here is the very right place for this announcement) agree .
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty4th August 2012, 03:33

Rather late on my part, but I finally watched this concert after discovering it earlier today... Philippe looks gorgeous in his tail-tux. inlove I too like wearing long tuxedos like that - they seem more formal and elegant, and the jacket does not feel as hot to wear. heat It is too bad the the whole concert cannot be seen, but the hour that I saw was good nonetheless. I particularly liked the opening piece, "forêt paisible" - it made me want to dance! dance I found venti turbini prestate to be faster than usual but still well done. He looked angry, so his acting is improving. wink
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty5th February 2013, 16:36

A podcast is online: > 50 minutes

An interview with Emmanuelle Haïm (conductor)

The radio broadcast on "France Inter" > french language > 4 February 2013
Title: "Le grand entretien", moderation: François Busnel

How to listen the podcast?

1. Go to the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. "Click" on the red button with the headline:
"(ré)écouter cette émission" ( = "listen this broadcast")
("disponible jusqu’au 31/10/2015" = available until 31/10/2015)

Interview and music:
1 Rameau — Stéphane Degout > Les Indes galantes (start:13:00 minutes)
2 Händel — Patricia Petitbon and Anna Maria Panzarella > E Un Fior La Vita Ancora, Arcadian Duets (start: 32:00 minutes)
3 Händel — Giulio Cesare > Natalie Dessay and Sonia Prina (start: 45:00 minutes)

Last edited by Saskia on 5th February 2013, 16:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media-
Jump to: