Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Freiburg 24.11.2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duffy

Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty
PostSubject: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty26th November 2011, 09:55

Well, our dancer on the vocal chords seems to have recovered from the US tour !

Ein Seufzer, der zu Tränen rührt

Der französische Countertenor Philippe Jaroussky in Freiburg.

Töne, denen man ewig lauschen möchte, Klänge, die mitten ins Herz treffen. Das Sonderkonzert von Philippe Jaroussky mit dem Freiburger Barockorchester endet im kollektiven Glücksgefühl. Im ausverkauften Konzerthaus Freiburg gibt es bei diesem Händel-Abend stehende Ovationen für den berühmten Countertenor, der den Jubel jedoch nicht auskostet, sondern der musikalischen Leiterin Petra Müllejans ein Lächeln zuwirft, um rasch die erste von insgesamt drei Zugaben anzugehen. Ganz unbegleitet, in feinstem Pianissimo setzt der Sänger bei der Arie "Alto Giove" aus Nicola Porporas Oper "Polifemo" in hoher Lage ein, lässt den Ton aufblühen und nimmt ihn wieder bruchlos in die Innigkeit zurück. Dieses Messa di voce war ein beliebtes Ausdrucksmittel der Kastraten, mit dem sie das Publikum in Euphorie versetzten. In Jarousskys Gesangskunst ist dieses An- und Abschwellen des Tons kein spektakulärer Effekt, sondern ein einziger langer Seufzer, der zu Tränen rührt.

Dieser besondere Moment ist wie ein Konzentrat des beeindruckenden Konzertabends. Jaroussky sucht die Fragilität. Seine schlichte, vibratoarme Tongebung beglückt mit einem Reichtum an Farben. Sie schleppt keinen Ballast mit sich herum, sondern ist schlank und geschmeidig. Und wenn der bescheiden auftretende Franzose mit technisch vollendeten Koloraturen begeistert wie in der Arie "Come nubbe che fugge dal vento" aus "Agrippina", dann ist auch das kein Zirkus, sondern eine packende emotionale Schilderung, die von der parallel wütenden Oboe (Annkathrin Brüggemann) mitgetragen wird. Die Kommunikation zwischen Sänger und Orchester ist ganz direkt. Petra Müllejans zaubert mit dem Freiburger Barockorchester behutsame Arienschlüsse, befeuert die Emotionen und schenkt dem Solisten alle Freiheiten. Zwischen den Arien setzt das FBO eigene Akzente beim vital musizierten Concerto grosso op. 6 Nr. 6 oder der bewegenden Sarabande aus "Almira" (Cembalo: Sebastian Wienand). Und ist auch bei den Arien immer wieder solistisch gefragt wie in "Venti turbini" aus "Rinaldo", wo sich die atemberaubend schnellen Läufe des Fagotts (Eyal Streett) mit den Koloraturen von Jaroussky genau verzahnen. Mit einer kostbaren, introvertierten Version des Opernhits "Ombra mai fu" aus "Xerxes" verabschiedet sich Philippe Jaroussky aus Freiburg. Und kommt hoffentlich bald wieder.

dance
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty26th November 2011, 16:28

It was a fantastic concert. Aesthetic and perfect!

Dear Monsieur Philippe Jaroussky:
Thank you for "Alto Giov
e".

All guests at this evening melts away like chocolate.
Finally, I felt like marquise au chocolat.

Someone from the audience wanted the title: "Lascia ch'io pianga"
and cried: "Laaascia...!" And Philippe Jaroussky laughed modestly.

Thanks the lady with the white rose that you gave him.
In this moment, every heart gave a white rose! —

My respect for this brilliant atmosphere that filled each.
I could see that everyone was happy and proud to have been there.

Brilliant, the "Freiburg Baroque Orchestra"!
Beautiful: —Sarabande from the opera "Almira"—

Each concert: What a masterpiece!

————————————————————————————————————————————
ENJOY the next concerts...
— Overview in this forum: Schedule
— Some concert dates > Official Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
— Some more concert dates > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For people, who are new and want to discover...

— Alto Giove (Ensemle Artaserse): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
— Scherza infida (Ensemle Artaserse): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
— Vedro con mio diletto (Ensemble Matheus, Jean-Christophe Spinosi ): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
— Philippe Jaroussky > Carestini (Le concert d'Astrée, Emmanuelle Haïm)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
— Jaroussky sings Caldara (Ensemble: Concerto Köln):
— Si dolce e l´tormento (Ensemble L`Arpeggiata, Christina Pluhar): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(NEXT CONCERT: 26. Jan. 2012, Genf, Victoria Hall
— Nel Profondo: Marie-Nicole Lemieux (voice = contralto) + Philippe Jaroussky
(Ensemble Matheus, Jean-Christoph Spinosi !)
(serveal concerts in June 2012)
— this are only a few examples...

ENJOY — ENJOY — ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Radio broadcast Halle 26.11.11   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 10:23

Saskia

Having read your post, I'm even more excited, looking forward to his concert in my hometown tomorrow...

Here's to you and all the other "afficionados": The Händel concert in Halle yesterday was recorded and will be broadcasted by MDR radio !!! sunny

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 11:16

Dear Duffy !

— Thank you for this information! > MDR Radio! Broadcast:
Sunday, 18. December 2011 > 14:05 Uhr > 115 min

— Thank you for the very good report about the concert in Friburg.
This author is a good writer! A very nice looking back!!! flowers

Enjoy the atmosphere in the Laeiszhalle, Hamburg, tomorrow.
Delicious - you'll melt like chocolate. I promise!

His concerts are the best! sunny
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 12:40

This "greatest hits of Handel" series seems to be turning into a tour of one triumph after another. smile

But his schedule seems really packed. Doesn't this guy ever take some rest? It's nice for the fans, that he is out there so much, but it makes me feel almost guilty....
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 14:50

saskia

Oh yes I will....like usual prankster And I won't be alone.

carolineleiden

I also thought about that often. All this travelling and living in hotels and stuff is surely hard. But on the other hand I am sure he personally needs the concerts. He once said in an interview : "Je suis heureux de pouvoir vivre ma passion. On ne compte pas les heures. " And that's what he is doing: Living his passion. You'll see when you'll attend a concert. He radiates pure joy and happiness. And while he is on tour he is sleeping a lot, he said. smile
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 16:12

Duffy,

Ah well, I'm sure that he wouldn't be doing it, if he didn't love it. And it's not like he's been stationed out somewhere in the deserts of Afghanistan or Iraq with bullets whizzing by and suicide bombers going off every other day. It's all nice hotels and good restaurants, famous historical places, in the company of nice colleagues and an adoring audience every night on top of that. What's not to like? It's probably harder on his partner than on himself. So I'll feel guilty for his partner instead then. agree
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty27th November 2011, 21:19

Caroline,
You're right. He lives like many of my collegues, on airports or motorways. He once said it is a little bit annoying to sit alone in a hotel room, not having anyone to talk about the evening and so on...there we are again: He could call me at any time, would be a fine exercise for my French. rofl

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freiburg 24.11.2011   Freiburg 24.11.2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freiburg 24.11.2011
Page 1 of 1