Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

LE SENTIER, 13/09/11

Go down 
+4
rikkapijemy
*JaRoWi1647*
ppc
NoteSensible
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty
PostSubject: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty17th September 2011, 14:03

Dear friends,
Two days after Ambronay, Philippe continued his "Caldara Tour" with a concert in Switzerland, in "Le Sentier" and I was here with my mum who had never seen Philippe singing. We were near an Asian woman who was in Ambronay two days before : was she from this forum ? She seemed so moved by Philippe's performance ! Was someone else of this forum here ?
It was incredible : more than two hours of pure beauty ! Just a little disappointment : the sound of this place is far from perfect at my taste because the smallest noise is reverberated everywhere.
The program was made of arias from the CD + three instrumental pieces of Abaco, Sammartini and Vivaldi. The concerto Köln was very precise and full of energy. Philippe's voice is always touching and during his arias, I felt my heart beating like a metronome : it was a strange sensation, especially during my favorite aria from "Caldara in Vienna" : "Troppo è insofribile". Like bpidouxl, Caldara is not my favorite CD but hearing it in concert gives an other dimension to the arias, because Philippe was very expressive in different feelings.
Always very generous, Philippe and the Concerto Koln gave us three encores : a sublime "Alto Giove" that I'd never heard in concert before. The mezzo voce at the beginning is one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard. Then an other piece that was a bis and the aria "Se un core annodi" where the musicians sang the chorus. My mum was overwhelmed, too and the following day, she asked me if it wasn't a dream !!

I'm so happy of sharing this memory with you because it's difficult to understand that a voice can change a life . But I know that for a lot of you, it happened the same thing!
Kisses and sorry for my "schreckliches" english !
NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty17th September 2011, 19:23

Dear NoteSensible & Friends,
I was very happy to read your lovely lines flowers as I was also lucky to be present in Le Sentier. As your Mum said, when the concert was all over, you’re just wondering if you were dreaming or not!
Quite hard to describe so deeply moving feelings: with Philippe’s voice you’re living in a cocoon of beauty and you would like that it never stops, especially with “soft” arias such as “Non tremar vassallo indegno” & of course the so sensible “Alto giove”.
What I also enjoyed a lot was the friendly complicity between Concerto Köln & Philippe and the real joy they have being & playing together.
In fact, it was my second concert after the “Chansons françaises” in Saint-Prex last August which was also an incredible & fantastic evening! Now I sincerely hope we’ll get good news soon for the concert on 26.01.12 in Geneva with L'Arpeggiata. Like bpidouxl, I’ve checked on different websites but no precise information for the time being. So wait & see, pffff…
All the best from Swiss ppc give heart
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty17th September 2011, 19:55

Oh ! I wasn't alone from this forum in Le Sentier ! I recognized some Philippe's fans because of their sparkles eyes, just like me : maybe you ???? inlove Even if there is a concert in Geneva, I won't go because it's too far for me (3 hours long) but I hope for you and bpidouxl !!!
friends
It's a pity that we didn't met us !Where were you ? I was in the AE15 set, very far from the scene and on the right. Did you meet Philippe after the concert ? I couldn't wait because of the road.

Kisses
NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty17th September 2011, 21:01

Sparkles eyes you say!? It should be me indeed!!! reverence Was lucky enough to be seated in the C6 set (3rd raw on the left): was so wonderful to be so close to the scene, "totally inside" the music!! Unfortunately I didn't meet Philippe afterwards because of the road as well. By the way I was with two friends who didn't know Philippe's art very well: let's say that he has two new fans now, both conquered and deeply impressed!!
Yes, what a pity Geneva is too far for you... Let's hope that Philippe will come back to Le Sentier next year (did you see him over there the previous years?! I unfortunately not) or somewhere else where we can meet embrace
Take care & kisses from ppc
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty18th September 2011, 09:22

[Dera friend b]ppc[/b],

I saw Philippe in Le Sentier with Marie-Nicole Lemieux and Artaserse in november 2008 in a program of arias of the 17th century. It's a wonderful memory. Moreover, after the concert I could meet Philippe and give him flowers and I got... a kiss ! inlove

See you soon maybe !!!
NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty22nd September 2011, 08:26

Dear
ppc and
NoteSensible

Oh, how warm and sparkling are your feelings belongs the wonderful experience !
I hope, the next time we could meet together somewhere! It would be really superb - to arrange our meeting before going to concert - so, we´ll know for sure- who is one of " our persons" there. drinks

My dear Amandine! flowers
Thank you SO much for your sweet card and the program! Here is it. Big and hidden. wink

Spoiler:

Gros bisous!!!
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty22nd September 2011, 15:08

You're welcome my dear Jana ! It's a very small present but a big memory ! You're right, we have to meet us one of these days... friends

Big kisses
Amandine/NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty22nd September 2011, 23:34

a little inyerview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty23rd September 2011, 07:25

ppc

Quote :
By the way I was with two friends who didn't know Philippe's art very well: let's say that he has two new fans now, both conquered and deeply impressed!!
Bravo! We won two new souls! dance

NoteSensible
Your report moved me almost to tears...... give rose

Here an review.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty23rd September 2011, 17:10

Artaserse,

Thank you for this message. I'm happy to see that even with my very bad english, I could express some feelings but I don't find good words like I would do in french !!
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty23rd September 2011, 19:43

Dear rikkapijemy,
Thank you so much for the link! NoteSensible & I have now this lovely video to remember these beautiful moments over there. friends
As Philippe mentioned it, it was also amazing to see so many people all together, united by his so gifted art, in a quite "lost" location in Jura mountains, far away from usual larger cities or concert halls.

Dear JaRoWi1647
Thank you too for your kind lines, I sincerely keep my fingers crossed that we can all meet soon !

Grosses-grosses bises give heart
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Why do we love so much?   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty26th September 2011, 10:52

Hello,
I'm glad to know there are other fans of Philippe in Switzerland (I thought so!). I find it amazing that he agrees to sing in places like Le Sentier. I enjoy reading the stories of each concert, each person seems to feel a unique and precious moment as a personal gift. I think his wonderful technique, his undeniable charm and musical choices are important. But I feel that there is something essential in that Philipp transmits : his positive energy and something transcendent. It is not a believer, he says, but there is a form of faith in life in his song, a real authenticity. What do you think about that?
Friendly from Switzerland
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty26th September 2011, 17:31

bpidouxl wrote:
But I feel that there is something essential in that Philipp transmits : his positive energy and something transcendent. It is not a believer, he says, but there is a form of faith in life in his song, a real authenticity.
YES!!! That's what I say to people around me from the very first moment!
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty26th September 2011, 21:03

bpidouxl ,

you're right ! When he beginns to sing, Philippe seems to be someone else. It's a "kind of magic". I've heard once some musical journalists who hadn't really appreciate the Caldara CD but they should admit that on scene, Philippe lived music and overpowered the audience.
Back to top Go down
suzie_g

PostSubject: Le Sentier concert   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty27th September 2011, 18:16

I was also in Le Sentier -- what a wonderful concert! Thank you, Philippe. It would be good if forum members could get together before or after a concert.
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty27th September 2011, 19:26

suzie_g
An other fan who was in Le Sentier ! Are you from Switzerland or did you come from France, like me ? Could you give us your impressions during the concert ?
Friendly,
NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LE SENTIER, 13/09/11   LE SENTIER, 13/09/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LE SENTIER, 13/09/11
Page 1 of 1