Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

A concert in Geneva

Go down 
+4
ppc
Duffy
mon 1650
bpidouxl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

A concert in Geneva Empty
PostSubject: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty23rd August 2011, 07:58

I read on the web site of Arpeggiata that a concert with Philippe was planned in Geneva in Switzerland on January 26th, 2012 (in the daytime of my birthday!), but no other Web site speaks about it. Would anybody have precision on this concert? I do not want to miss it!
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty23rd August 2011, 22:18

voir "Les concerts parisiens"
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty25th August 2011, 07:40

Thank you. But the theater is not indicated there either. I looked at the various programs of the big theaters of Geneva and this concert is not there. Mystery! I find regrettable that it is so difficult to find the detail of all the Philippe's tours. I like I can get organized in advance, especially if it is necessary to go in Paris or somewhere else (I am in Switzerland).
In a month I go to Ambronay in nearby France. I do not know this place, but I look forward to attending this concert in a church.
I am sure that it emphasizes some voice of Philippe. What do you think about it?
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty25th August 2011, 21:59

Well, the acoustics of a church like in Ambronay make his concerts simply overwhelming. In YouTube, you can find some videos of P and for instance L'arpeggiata in Ambronay.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I heard him in Meldorf Cathedral in July.....an swoon almost needed some Kleenex !
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty13th October 2011, 19:32

Dear bpidouxl,
I have just found a first information on EMI Classics website, it looks like that the concert will take place at the Victoria Hall in Geneva. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
However, for the time being, I'm afraid that it is neither mentioned under the theatre website itself nor possible to get tickets yet. I've also checked at FNAC.ch and Ticketcorner.ch websites without success. So, let's keep our eyes open...
If you've got more news, thank you for your feedback, I don't want to miss it too!! embrace
Gros bisous from ppc reverence
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty17th October 2011, 17:32

Thank you, dear ppc,
I watch myself all the websites to keep me informed. I really hope that this concert will be held on January 26, I celebrate my 50th birthday and it would be the best gift in the world!
Amicalement
B.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty20th October 2011, 13:06

Dear bpidouxl!

Yes, it is very difficult to find:
> all the concert dates together > time and location!
> and where to buy the tickets arriving safely in my home

But here are some information, I found... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Administration Billetterie (= Victoria Hall / Genève, Ginevra, Genf)
You can call to Victoria Hall:
M. Claude Helbling
Telephone: +41(0)22 418 62 45 (Switzerland)
Fax: +41(0)22 418 62 41
E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
>>>The website of Victoria Hall/Genève shows the dates only 2 months in advance.

Ticketing, Geneva City
Information:
Freephone 0800 418 418 (Switzerland only)
Telephone: 0041 22 418 36 18 (payable from abroad)

Rue du Général-Dufour 14
1204 Genève (Swizerland)
Telephone: +41(0)22 418 35 00
( E-Mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

26. January 2012 >>> Thursday! > time = ?
Genève (Suisse) > with l' Arpeggiata
24. January 2012 > Lyon/France > with l' Arpeggiata
28 January 2012 > Lourdes/France > with l' Arpeggiata

!!! Don`t forget the beautiful concert in South Germany: Baden-Baden
24. June 2012 > With Ensemble –Artaserse– > 18:00 o`clock !!!
Philippe Jaroussky and soprano Marie-Nicole Lemieux !
Both voices together are the highest enjoyment!
Info:
I have already my best tickets for this event.

Have fun in Genève and a nice birthday! That is a really a great birthday gift!

I have great respect before mister -Doron Sherwin- with the cornett (german: "Zink" > Flöte). I saw the concert in Frankfurt/Germany in 2010.
The concert with Philippe Jaroussky!, Christina Pluhar (theorbe), Raquel Andueza (soprano) and the whole team from l`arpeggiata are incredibly good...

Sunny regards
Saskia from germany
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty20th October 2011, 13:44

Dear friends,

it was a coincidence —
I found a concert close to San Franzisco in Berkley / California:

Sunday, 30. Octobre 2011, 3:00 pm

Philippe Jaroussky — with "Apollo`s Fire"
Händel and Vivaldi Fireworks

and

I have friend there — proud to tell them about this news!
Only a few tickets are still available.
Sunny regards,
Saskia

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty21st October 2011, 23:45

Saskia

You´re very welcome!
I´ll take your precious information to the topic "schedule" and I´m sure, your friends as also a lot of people in the USA will be happy to attend one of Philippe´s concerts there! flowers

( P.S. M.-N. Lemieux is not a soprano- she is actually contralto reverence )
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty22nd October 2011, 11:28

I apologize !
> Of course!
Marie-Nicole Lemiux is a contralto!!! Beautiful!!! — a rare voice.
> Raquel Andueza (soprano) and Nuria Rial (soprano) are together with Philippe Jaroussky and l' Arpeggiata.

Listen to: Crucifixus etiam pro nobis from the credo in sol maggiore
> Philippe Jaroussky, Marie-Nicole Lemieux, Conductor/Direction: Jean-Christophe Spinosi
> CD: Nisi Dominus, Stabat Mater · Antonio Vivaldi

Perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Cidy

Cidy

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty8th November 2011, 13:29

Hi everyone !!!

I am desperately trying to see Philippe in concert, and I heard a few days ago that there will be a concert in Lyon, France, which I want to attend. I don't know where to book my ticket online so I have to call directly.

I didn't know either that there will be a concert in Geneva, therefore, if I cannot go to Lyon I'll go to Geneva. (I'm living 2 hours from switzerland -near Chambéry if someone knows...).

I hope we could keep in touch for the news about this. Many thanks for posting this topic ! Have a nice day good post
Back to top Go down
Cidy

Cidy

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty8th November 2011, 13:43

Hi again...

I just remember that I couldn't go to Geneva for the concert on juanuary 26th cry And the one in Lyon is full.

So, I'll do everything I can to see him in 2013...

Enjoy your concerts, everyone !!!
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty8th November 2011, 13:57

Hi Cidy,

sometimes you find people standing in front of the entrance before the concert who are offering their tickets for sale (for whatever reasons!)

If Lyon is not too far from you, this might be a possibilitiy to get a last-minute ticket

Good luck - I think it's worth trying!
Back to top Go down
Cidy

Cidy

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty8th November 2011, 14:03

Hi Nenuphar !!!

I haven't thought about this option at all actually. I live only one hour by train from Lyon and I have my brother living in a nearby city, so maybe I could make it.

Thanks for giving me hope, I am smiling again smile
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: The concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty30th November 2011, 16:40

The concert on January 26 in Geneva is announced on the website of Victoria Hall and you can book places from tomorrow. Good news!
Friendly
B.
Back to top Go down
ppc

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty1st December 2011, 19:33

Dear bpidouxl,
Thanks so much for your info, just got my ticket this morning, close to the stage, yesss! Hope you get your wonderful birthday gift too flowers
Amitiés from ppc
Back to top Go down
bpidouxl

bpidouxl

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty2nd December 2011, 19:40

YESSSS! Yippee! What a marvel! I have two tickets for the concert of Geneva, in the 4th rank. I could not dream about more beautiful birthday present...
D'ici là, joyeuses fêtes ppc!
Amicalement
B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A concert in Geneva   A concert in Geneva Empty

Back to top Go down

A concert in Geneva
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest events-