Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Tous les goûts sont dans la culture

Go down 
+2
mon 1650
Joanna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna

Joanna

Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty
PostSubject: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty29th April 2011, 09:45

9 avril 2011
Présenté par : Damien Hammouchi
Avec : Jean Rochefort (comédien), Philippe Jaroussky (chanteur)

If someone could translate..what they say in the last 4 minutes...blush
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty29th April 2011, 22:09

Grand merci pour cette vidéo. Malheureusement, je ne connais pas assez l'anglais pour traduire cela! Désolée.
Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty30th April 2011, 00:37

One thing is certain. Philippe, as usual,calmly and patiently explains everything
with a permanent smile on his face... wink horseman
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty30th April 2011, 06:59

sorry and again I don´t understand a word (ok a few but that´s not helping this time)

Already looked out for french classes in my town, first they´re are at the wrong times. Starting to early in the evening, that I mostly will be still at work. Second to expensive for me at the moment....insted I prefer to buy me the concert ticket for Halle ;O)
Back to top Go down
carasposa

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty1st May 2011, 11:21

to Joana and "Tout les goûts" 29th April

To all who are interested in the main parts of this video concerning PHJ

Start at about minute 15 . Philipp talked ten minutes about his life as a singer, his voice and of course of Caldara.

Thank you Joana for uploading!!

My french is too poor for understanding everything exactly - otherwise I would have translated the last minutes. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty1st May 2011, 17:40

Hi everyone !

I'm french, and I'll try to translate the last minutes...

The other guest (Jean Rochefort, a french actor) wishes that Philippe sings in the suburbs of Paris, for people who don't usually listen to classical music. Philippe agrees, and says that he will sing in a couple of days in Rueil-Malmaison, which is a town of the suburbs (a rich one, but in the suburbs).

I hope it is clear... blush
Back to top Go down
carasposa

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty1st May 2011, 18:51

Dear Almirena,
Thank you for your translation so immediately. now I can understand his smile at the end when he said " aussi un suburb" (or something like this).

Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty1st May 2011, 21:17

almirena
Thank you! give rose
At the beginning I had the impression that Mr. Rochefort is quite critical in relation to Philippe,but I don't understand French so I could be wrong.. wink
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty1st May 2011, 21:48

You're welcome !!

Actually, Mr. Rochefort admires very much Philippe : they met a few years ago, and I've seen him several times at Philippe's concerts ! He thinks that everyone should listen to him : and I totally agree with him agree
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty2nd May 2011, 09:13

Hello everybody

A little clarification more. Mr Rochefort thank Mr P J accepted the invitation and said that he is not a freak but a true artist
Mr J. explains why he agreed to appear in TV and radio.
He says that classical music sometimes discourages people because they think it's complicated. For him, the most important thing is to be touched by this music even if you do not have all the keys to understand it.
He thinks it is his duty as an artist to make it known to the public and states that during these broadcasts he always does what he can do.
He also explains that once sang in the suburbs and the first five minutes people have laughed and then listened as they were affected by music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tous les goûts sont dans la culture   Tous les goûts sont dans la culture Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1