Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Go down 
+12
Alison Appleby
maryvonne
Gisotiza
Mercè
tuffy942
Rosamunda
Balletlover
Jarofil
Morten Sletten
SJuli
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
16 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty23rd December 2010, 20:06

Dear friends!

I would like to wish you and your families Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011 !

Chers amis!

Je voudrais souhaiter vous et vos familles Joyeux Noël et Bonne année 2011!

¡Queridos amigos!

¡Me gustaría desear usted y sus familias la Navidad Alegre y un Feliz año nuevo 2011!

Дорогие друзья!

Я хочу пожелать вам и вашим семьям счастливого Рождества и Нового 2011 года!

Liebe Freunde!

Ich wünsche Euch und Euren Familien frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr 2011!

Szanowny przyjaciół!

Chciałbym życzę i państwa rodziny Wesołych Świąt i Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku 2011!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 23rd December 2010, 23:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty23rd December 2010, 20:45

Same from me to all of you and your families!

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011!!!

Frohe Weihnachten und ein frohes neues Jahr 2011!!!

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty23rd December 2010, 22:59

Vandea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ich hab Deutsch ja glatt vergessen! ( Schäm mich so.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
Aber alles wiedergutgemacht ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Danke!
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 01:00

Áldott Karácsonyt és boldog Új Évet!
(a little lesson in Hungarian [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Morten Sletten

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 09:50

BON NOËL! GOD JUL! FROHE WEINACHTEN! FELIZ NATAL!

from NORWAY!!

My Chistmas wish, besides a calmer world, is to see Philippe Jaroussky live in Norway! - Maybe, in a near future??
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 10:38

SJuli

Thank you, cara! Hungarian is really special language, right difficult to learn! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Morten Sletten

Yes, I wish you to see him soon in Norway! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 11:39

I add to the linguistic circle another (Czech) wish:
Veselé vánoce a šťastný nový rok [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
with more opportunities to see Philippe live at the concerts for all. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 12:26

Thank you everyone for your wishes !

Happy New Year Je vous souhaite à tous un Joyeux Noël et une excellente année 2011. Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 12:34

Y ahora en español antiguo, del siglo XVI:

"Pues hacemos alegrías en naciendo uno de nos,
¿Qué haremos naciendo Dios?" (Cristobal de Castillejo).

¡¡Felices Pascuas a todos, incluído PJ!! angel
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 13:55

Muy Felices Navidades y que el Ano Nuevo les traiga amor y prosperidad para seguir apoyando al tesoro, PJ.
Very Merry Xmas and the coming New Year brings you love and prosperity to keep enjoying our treasure, PJ.

I especially thank JaRoWi who has brought us all together in this forum and who deserves a great Thank you, danke, merci,gracias and all the rest to our multilingual group. May you be blessed for all you have so unselfishly given.
hello flowers kiss kiss
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 13:58

Jana

Ich hab mich schon gewundert... hugs

Hast ja mich.... wink und gerne...

Will be off to head to my parents...and again I wish you all a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 18:22

A tots els membres d'aquest Fòrum: Bon Nadal i Feliç Any Nou 2011 !!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And: Vive Jaroussky!!
Back to top Go down
Gisotiza

Gisotiza

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty24th December 2010, 21:45

Feliz Navidad a todos!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty25th December 2010, 10:31

joyeux noël à tous , merci Jana pour tout, partagez bien en famille la joie de Noël,
Back to top Go down
Alison Appleby

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty25th December 2015, 06:23

Nice hat  smile

Happy Christmas
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty26th December 2015, 09:27

And a Happy New Year to everybody!

Alison, it's usually Philippe wearing the hat, not JSB! jester

A.
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty26th December 2015, 11:03

For all of you, Jarousskians, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Bon Nadal i Feliç Any Nou from Barcelona!!
Back to top Go down
let me

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty27th December 2015, 14:51

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Moscow! С Новым годом и Рождеством!

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty27th December 2015, 21:13

let me,

Is the building at the back of the photo the Bolshoi?

A.
Back to top Go down
let me

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty28th December 2015, 20:36

Oh yeah, Artemis!

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty29th December 2015, 07:09

Thanks, let me - it was difficult to make out on the other photo! wink

A.
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty7th January 2016, 11:17

Here I am, after all these months ... wishing you all a "très bonne année 2016"

I had a wonderful present for Christmas : a ticket for one of Philippe's concert.

Quote :
Theatre des Champs-Elysees: June 25 2016:
Philippe Jaroussky contre-ténor
Ensemble Artaserse:
Cavalli, Monteverdi, Sartorio, Strozzi, Legrenzi, Steffan

I will be there ! Looking forward to it ...
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty7th January 2016, 11:58

Hi! I'm very, very excited: nex 13 of this month I'll be at TCE to see Partenope!! I'll try to find a tiquet for 25th of june! Perhaps we could meet there...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty7th January 2016, 14:32

For all the Russians who post on the Forum (I think there are quite a few!) - Happy Christmas! wave

A.
Back to top Go down
let me

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty8th January 2016, 10:59

Thanks, Artemis. Orthodox chants are deep, but not only Russian. Peace to all. wave
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty13th January 2016, 10:14

Quote :
Perhaps we could meet there...

It would be a pleasure to meet you, Mercè !

I'll try not to forget the green ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty13th January 2016, 14:37

Mercè,

I hope you can enjoy Partenope with Lawrence Zazzo at least a little bit....
What a hard time this will be for Philippe now! (Suppose it was a hard time since the last monthes - he told us already last October that his father is seriously ill...)
Back to top Go down
vscott

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty17th January 2016, 18:22

I was at the Carre today and Lawerance Zazzo did a very good job. Of course, I didn't expect anything different, he is a fine musician. I traveled from Detroit, Michigan USA to hear Philippe and so I was disappointed when I heard that Philippe would not be singing but my sympathy and thoughts are with him and his family in this sad time!
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty18th January 2016, 12:39

Bonjour!

Yes, I enjoyed Partenope and Zazzo sang very well.

I made ​​the heart leap when they announced that Jaroussky would not sing because his father had died: my mother was died too a month earlier!

Let me leave in this forum a poem by Miquel Martí i Pol (Catalan poet) dedicated to Jaroussky . I made the French translation because English is too difficult for me:

"Nous parlons de toi, mais non pas avec peine. Tout simplement nous parlons de toi, de comme tu nous as quittés, de la lente souffrance qui te morfondait, nous parlons de tes choses, et aussi de tes préférences, de ce que tu aimais et ce que n’aimais pas, de ce que tu faisais et disais et sentais; nous parlons de toi, mais non pas avec peine.

Et, peu à peu, tu deviendras tellement nôtre qu’il ne faudra même pas que nous parlions de toi pour nous en souvenir; peu à peu, tu seras un geste, un mot, un goût, un regard qui coule sans le dire et sans le penser"

Salut!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   Merry Christmas and  a Happy New Year! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Page 1 of 1