Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty
PostSubject: Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !   Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty28th February 2010, 21:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !   Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty24th March 2010, 23:31

WONDERFUL!! Thank you. The interviewer sounds really enjoying talking to Philippe, which makes me smile. And it is very nice to actually understand what he is saying even if I've read most of the things he is saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !   Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty26th March 2010, 07:51

Il ragazzo. Here goes.
Dear Menbers
this is a reposting of my message 'Interview from Australia' in Forum section.

I expect I am the last one here to listen to Philippe’s interview in Australia, so I shan’t go on about what he is saying but I just want to say that this interview made me hear Philippe’s voice with an ear of a person who was hearing him sing for the first time. I think this was because the interviewer played Pugna il guerriero (I think?) saying, ‘this is a young man singing’. When you hear it that way, it is, as the interviewer keeps saying, ‘extraordinary’. Philippe’s voice has become so natural to me that I’d forgotten how extraordinary it really is. Thank you very much for posting this Il ragazzo.

Now, laugh if you like but while the track was being played, I did have an image or more like a feeling, just for a fleeting second, of an army of heavenly beings flying across the sky. So, here you are, Philippe. I’m afraid you’ll have be contend with being an angel for now, as there is no other way of describing your voice. Still, you never know. One day, one of those beings may hear you sing and think, ‘Ah! maybe I could do that too. Maybe I could express emotions and feelings with my voice…’.

Fantasy aside, listening to this interview, my admiration for Philippe doubled and trebled. He must have answered the same sort of questions hundreds of times. Not only that, he must be aware that his answers have been heard many times over by millions of people and there are a lot of mean, unkind people out there who would criticise him for just repeating himself. And he must have known that in a short interview like this, he wouldn’t be able to talk about what he really cared about in any depth. Yet, Philippe answers all these questions with absolute sincerity as if this were his first interview. I don’t know how he does it. Maybe he is an angel after all. A new, human kind of angel?
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !   Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty26th March 2010, 08:46

hermit

Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I never had such thoughts about "being an angel" concerning
Philippe - such a modern young guy with a short hair, weared
dark jeans, pullover and the old sneakers...he he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !   Radio - Interview  25.02.10  from Australia ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Radio - Interview 25.02.10 from Australia !
Page 1 of 1