Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

..Deutschlandtournee..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanna

Joanna

..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty
PostSubject: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty29th November 2010, 21:23

"An die Wand gespielt"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty30th November 2010, 07:07

Quote :
staksend wie ein junger Storch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty30th November 2010, 08:56

Joanna [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The reportrers are not very generous with the words....

karenpat

He he. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty30th November 2010, 09:22

La traduction de cet article au catalan et au français est très mauvaise, mais... le comparer à une cigogne!!! Quelle manque d'imagination!!
Bon, après tout, un grand succès!!

Thanks for share [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty30th November 2010, 21:45

Really amazing performance, all was absolutely perfect and really breathtaking (not only the pianissimi smile Philippe moved me to cry, it was a true katharsis. I'm doped by very positive aesthetic energy for long time, I think. smile
And finally I've got a sign and talk to Philippe. I'm so happy. inlove Thank you, Jana, for your tip.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty1st December 2010, 09:02

Jarofil

My congratulation!!! True words, true words - " Catharsis " indeed, each time, again and again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Please, more details about the "talk"!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty1st December 2010, 14:11

So more details:
There was a long line of Philippe's fans, so it was very short dialog. Sad I was very nervous and excited and almost couldn't speak. I said him he moved me to cry during the aria from Lucio Papirio (Troppo è insoffribile) and he confirmed my feelings and said it was on the beginning (like an assurance about the aria smile). Then I told him he have to go to Prague, to Czech Republic and he said maybe in three four years, so I replied I'm already looking for this and wished him good luck. He was so nice and interactive, I admire this.
All was really exceptional and unforgettable experience. Even now I'm like in a trance. good shock angel
It was diametrically different from my first live Philippe's concert on Rheingau music festival in August. I had very bad seat in the lateral nave of the temple. There wasn't so good acoustics, but what's the worst, I couldn't see on the stage (Philippe:)) because of the bassist. Sad And after the concert I was in the hurry to catch a festival "pendelbus", so I couldn't wait for a sign. cry
Now it was an excellent compensation!!! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..Deutschlandtournee..   ..Deutschlandtournee.. Empty

Back to top Go down

..Deutschlandtournee..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest events-
Jump to: