Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Go down 
+40
Duffy
halvorkosigan
Rosamunda
AlexanderBendo
hHarpsichordk
Egbertine
starmuse
Gildo Legure
Nenuphar
Carol Ina
Astarto
Pilarddcc
Tamara Pereira
carolineleiden
Suzi
calimero116
Lucía
Ottavia
Artaserse
Jarofil
rasamalai
maryvonne
almirena
BASILEVS
domino
Balletlover
karenpat
snogroda81
ozlem
SJuli
tuffy942
J.E.S.
nightspell
NoteSensible
Mercè
LydianAirs
Lullamy
Joanna
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty23rd September 2011, 13:12

zen_lee12

Thank you for your kind words! You´re very welcome! reverence

Quote :
If they had Philippe as Farinelli, they wouldn't have to have two singers' voices mixed. Philippe can do it all. Trust me on that!

We trust you gladly .

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty29th September 2011, 12:45

I knew it: there is a forum on the internet on everything, so of course: there is one on Philippe Jaroussky. And of course, It is JaRoWi behind it!

Thank you Jana for all your work regarding the promotion of this man's music!

I've just got tickets for the concert next Februari in the Concertgebouw in Amsterdam! (I live just half an hour from Amsterdam) So maybe I'll meet all of you there.

Carolineleiden. (Yup, same as on YT)
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty29th September 2011, 13:05

Of course: the story behind how I found out about this guy:

Internet, of course. I had just read a book from Monaldo and Sorti on the castrati of the 17th century, and I looked up some background information on the Internet. One link sent me to a BBC series on YouTube, and the next linked me to an example of the CT voice and lo and behold: It was Philippe Jaroussky.

With Nuria Real he sang Pur Ti Moro. I was horrified at first, and fascinated at the same time. It was high, and weird but also beautiful, and it took some getting used to, but within a few minutes a was hooked, line and sinker!

Picked up the singing myself too, again. Not a (child) soprano anymore, but a mezzo nowadays with a little more room at the bottom than at the top for the moment. With a whole new world of beautiful music opening up before me, and believe me: if it had not been for that little piece of music from Philippe, that would not have happened.

There is something magical about that man and his singing, but I guess all of you know exactly what I mean. smile

Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty29th September 2011, 21:42

carolineleiden,

yes, we know ! yes
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty30th September 2011, 11:07

I think it is the mix of having an absolutely amazing voice, and being an absolute cutie, obviously intelligent, disciplined and wellbehaved, sensitive and modest, with good taste and education, and still being such a nice guy whereas most people would have turned into an arrogant prick. That is rare, nowadays.

Hmm, I think I just gave a description of all the good qualities of my own husband. smile (Well, except for the voice, but he plays the piano-that makes up for it.)
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st October 2011, 09:34

carolineleiden

You´re very welcome and I ´m glad, you did find this forum.
Thank you for your kind words, I have to appreciate them very well! agree

Quote :
...mix of having an absolutely amazing voice, and being an absolute cutie, obviously intelligent, disciplined and wellbehaved, sensitive and modest, with good taste and education, and still being such a nice guy whereas most people would have turned into an arrogant prick. That is rare, nowadays.

How right you are! The best words to describe our dear Subject here! flowers

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st October 2011, 10:31

Not to mention of course the cool pointy shoes!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st October 2011, 12:36

carolineleiden

You brought it to the point! wink

Welcome!

*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty8th December 2011, 07:40

Welcome

to all our new members! Please, feel free to share your feelings and experiences!

Back to top Go down
Tamara Pereira

Tamara Pereira

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty14th December 2011, 02:10

Hello everyone! embrace

It's a pleasure to me to be here in this great forum. I'm so happy about this!
It's always wonderful to share with other people our love and our experiences. We all love the great music and a great singer: Philippe Jaroussky.

Thanks for the space and thanks for sharing beautiful experiences!

All my best for you!
Hugs from Brazil! give heart

Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty15th December 2011, 23:40

Dear Tamara!

Welcome to the forum!
hello music
Back to top Go down
Tamara Pereira

Tamara Pereira

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty17th December 2011, 02:40

Joanna wrote:
Dear Tamara!

Welcome to the forum!
hello music

Thank you so much Joanna!
I'm really happy to be part of this wonderful forum! Thanks for the reception!

thank you
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty25th January 2012, 20:43

Dear JaroWi, I thought exactly the same! Welcome everyone, I feel among friends since I discovered this forum!
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty5th February 2012, 19:32

Hello, everyone.

I have discovered PhJ a few years ago, been to a number of his concerts in Germany and France, and been reading this forum for some time, so maybe it´s time for me to write something, too.

My first encounter with PhJ was that I literally stumbled over a poster announcing a concert with him. I had never heard of him, but I thought I would enjoy the program, so I tried to buy a ticket for the concert. It would be in two days, and the ticket seller told me it was sold out. Well, hardly knowing why, I went to my favourite book store and asked whether they had a CD of "this PhJ" I could listen in to. They did. So I put on the headphones, and a few seconds later I felt like I had been struck by lightning. I had always liked counter tenors, but not even dreamed of such a voice! After thirty seconds of PhJ´s singing, I knew that I just had to get into that concert, or something in me would die. Well, luckily, at the box office they still had some tickets. And that was it.

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty6th February 2012, 08:38

Hello Astarto!

Great story! welcome!
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty6th February 2012, 11:56

To my dearest JaRoWi, I bow to you. hello A long time ago 2 friends besotted with Philippe talked about the need to have a Philippe place and how to do it. There had been some stuff in the web that was not really legitimate and nothing to get people together. Finally one of them got in touch with some friends that were great with computers and web pages and the Forum was born. And baby, look at it now!!!!!!The vision is complete, the intention fulfilled and there are more than 500 members, all because of a li'l seed of love in a lovely heart.Again, the power of love. Thanks to our hostess and the anonymous people that helped so much. flowers hello give rose drinks thank you Yours always
tuffy
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty7th February 2012, 09:49

tiffy942

Carissima amica, thank you so much! You always know the right words to express something important. kiss

And I´m very special grateful to my cher ami Wiaceslaff give heart , who put this forum in the right place at the very beginning as also to my dearest fairest friend Artaserse drinks and, of course the indispensable Master nightspell friends and my dear inspired supporter Joanna air kiss 1 .

We´re happy to have YOU ALL here ! Welcome again! flowers

Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty7th February 2012, 19:25

*JaRoWi1647*
it's always a pleasure to me and it's great to be a part of it drinks flowers

Carol Ina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty20th February 2012, 09:00

Hello!!

I am new in this forum, and a lovely lady told me about it yesterday. We were drinking something during the break of Philippe's concert in Amsterdam. So when I came home I googled and I found it... and here I am!

I don't know if I am able to describe all my feelings about the concert with words... It is kind of weird to see somebody 'in real' after you have watched him every single day 'online' for a couple of years. I just could not believe I was there looking at him, listening to his art... I am having the Jaroussky desease smile I know it sounds childish but I could never think I would feel like a teenager infront of her idol. The Freiburger Barockorchester played perfectly, and it was impressive to see Petra Müllejans, playing and using all her body to conduct the orchestra at the same time, they were brilliant!

And about Philippe, well, my first tear appeared already when he started to sing 'Agitato da fiere tempeste' I had to deal with so many emotions that I could not control myself anymore... my husband was next to me, probably thinking I was behaving like a teenager smile But he was holding my hand so I think he knew exactly wat I was feeling. Philippe's technique is so impressive, the pianissimi are so exquisite, his expression, his serenity, his musicality, his control, his amazing coloratures, his 'fraseggiato'. I just was so overwhelmed. The concert finished too quickly, I know, he gave us 3 encores! But it was still too short, I had the tickets for 7 months already, and now all of a sudden, it was finished!! Sad I bought 2 CD's: ' Los pájaros perdidos' and 'Vivaldi- Heroes' and he signed them. That was a real 'freak' moment, he was infront of me! Looking at me!! Thanks God I remember how to speak! I thanked him for the incredible concert and I also told him that I was listening to his music every single day. Then when he was signing the CD he asked my name and I said I come from Spain, then he changed language and started talking fluent Spanish! So I told him that his pronunciation in Spanish was perfect, in Los pájaros perdidos you can even hear an argentinian accent, which is the way it should be. He was pleased to hear that and told me that he tried his best. OMG!! That was really amazing.

So, this is all for now, I thank you for this forum, and for all the information you provide. give rose

Carolina
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty20th February 2012, 12:20

Hola Carolina! Bienvenida!

Your review is very beautiful! I think most of us feel the same way you do so you're among friends! I agree with you his diction in Spanish is so good and sweet, I love his zamba del chaguanco is very hipnotic. I don't know but when he sings in Spanish my feelings are stronger, I guess that's the common reaction when you listen your own language.

You'll fin a lot of very useful info at the forum, more than at his own website. That's also a good place to cry and languishing for his love [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Un beso
Back to top Go down
Carol Ina

Carol Ina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty20th February 2012, 12:50

Hola @Pilarddcc!

Thanks for your warm welcome! And yes, you are right, in this forum you can find A LOT of information about him, which is something lacking in his own official page, that's a shame! It's good to see that I am not the only with the Jaroussky-desease in the world air kiss 2

Besitos!
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 13:42

Carol Ina, welcome to you and thank you for your precise review !
For all of us, meeting Philippe during a concert is always an unforgettable experience but so hard to describe ! Fortunately, the forum allow us to share all this feelings !
See you soon on this forum !
agree
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 15:40

Carol Ina,
a welcome from me, too!!!
I've been to the same concert, thank you for your great review!
Although I've left the teenie-age quite a lot of years ago - I'm going back to this time when I am in front of him! So I'm not suffering, but enjoying the same disease!!! agree
Back to top Go down
Carol Ina

Carol Ina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2012, 16:03

NoteSensible, Nenuphar,

Thank you for your nice words. And yes, Nenuphar, you are right, there is no suffering at all. Since last Sunday I get up every morning and the first thing I think is: yes! I met him!! And yes, I have left the teenie-age quite a few years ago smile But it is a lovely feeling, and it makes me -if that could be possible- to even enjoy more his music.

It is really nice this forum, you are great people!

give rose Carolina
Back to top Go down
Gildo Legure

Gildo Legure

PostSubject: Greetings !!!   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty25th February 2012, 17:20

Hello, how are you ? I'm new here and I'm very happy to be here 'cause i'm a lover of Counter-Tenor voice !
I'm harpsichordist and organist and study at USP and UNICAMP (University of São Paulo and University of Campinas State), and at the USP I'm studying sing (counter-tenor voice) ... For me is very important keep contact with lovers of this music and repertoire.
Thanks a lot for accept me !

Hugs and kisses for all ...

P.S.: A secret ... Jaroussky is the best ! Ahahaha blush
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/glegure
Tamara Pereira

Tamara Pereira

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty25th February 2012, 17:35

Welcome my dear friend!

welcome!
Back to top Go down
Gildo Legure

Gildo Legure

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty25th February 2012, 17:37

Thanks my loved friend !!! I loved your photo 'cause I can see 'me' at back on the piano , ahahahaha ... and you're wonderful , of course ! Kisses ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/glegure
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty25th February 2012, 18:53

Welcome to you, dear friends !
Back to top Go down
starmuse

starmuse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 22:44

I've been shyly reading this forum for a while and finally registered a few days ago. Hello and thanks to all the moderators and posters who have created such a great space for sharing our musical enthusiasm!

My first introduction to Philippe Jaroussky was just a few months ago, when I stumbled on a Youtube clip of him singing "Lascia ch'io pianga." It was the first time I'd heard the aria, and I immediately found the melody beguiling. But when Jaroussky repeated the melody with flawless ornamentation, my jaw dropped, and I thought, "I would follow this singer down to Hades..." I can't resist a musician who knows how to ornament with both incredible technique and musicality. And I'd never cared for countertenors before! There's something different about his tone--in melancholy arias, it gleams like moonlight on a calm lake.

Since my youtube introduction, I've had the luck to hear him live in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with Apollo's Fire. I've played the violin for many years, so I appreciated both Philippe's singing and the virtuosic string playing. It was a wonderful concert, and I especially loved the two slow encores: "Alto giove" and "Ombra mai fu." I was too shy to meet Philippe after the concert, though. I'm not brave and bold like the rest of you! wink
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty3rd March 2012, 23:46

Dear Starmuse,

I've discovered Philippe also some months ago and I can asure you that you will be braver next time!! I've never thought I will be so touched by someone's talent and here I am, totally obsessed about his voice...This is a great place to share you admiration and feelings and to learn a lot.

welcome!
Back to top Go down
starmuse

starmuse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty4th March 2012, 17:38

Thanks for the welcome, Pilarddcc!

I know what you mean... I never thought I'd be so moved by a singer. As I sat listening to the concert, I was amazed at how much control he had over his vibrato, the way he could use it to color his notes and express any emotion. As impressive as his coloratura and his intonation are, I think I like his slow arias best. When he sings that first note of "Alto giove," it's like he shapes the silence in the concert hall into something beautiful, drawing the note out until his voice just fills the concert hall, and it's impossible to be aware of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Egbertine

Egbertine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty5th July 2012, 11:32

Dear PJ fans,

After having visited this forum as a guest a great many times, I finally took the decision to register officially. My lack of knowledge of the English language always made me hesitate and doubt. It will be difficult for me to react in English immediately to certain messages. (and I don't always trust the "google" translator)
First of all, I really would like to thank the persons who created and still maintain this wonderful site. Furthermore I am very grateful to the persons who regularly post interesting messages with very recent news.
Probably I am, like most of you, contaminated with the PJ virus!!!
Fortunately, I was well helped by relatives to write this first message!

Best wishes, Egbertine
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty5th July 2012, 14:03

You´re very welcome, Egbertine! flowers

I guess, we are here only a few really native English speaker, so please, don´t worry and enjoy !

Back to top Go down
hHarpsichordk

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty31st October 2012, 19:47

Well, before introducing myself, I want to thank every single forum member of this forum on forehand for providing all of us with a neverending supply of information.

So, I'm a - at this moment 19-year old - girl from the Netherlands (hi to every fellow Dutchman! embrace ) that has been brought up with classical music. I witnessed my first harpsichord-concert at the age of five, and instantly fell in love.
In the last two years I've taught myself the basics of playing the harpsichord (thoroughbass, etc.), and currently I'm saving up to get some proper lessons.

I've known of the beauty of mr. Jaroussky for two years now, but I've failed to attend a concert so far. First I was very ill for more than a year, and now I'm at university, so I'm very busy at the moment. So busy, in fact, that I can't make it to any of the concerts in Köln bad Baroque music and the recordings of mr. Jaroussky helped me through the time of my illness, and now I'm hooked!
I'll keep hoping I'll see him perform once, though.

So, I'll keep following this forum for a very very very long time, because noone (well, that's me at least) can withstand the beauty of Philippe Jaroussky's voice.
Thanks again to everyone on this forum, and thanks to mr. Jaroussky.

From the Netherlands with love,
hHarpsichordk
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty31st October 2012, 20:11

What a beautiful introduction! My sister is exactly your age but she doesn't share the same "addition" to Philippe's voice, and Philippe himself!

I discovered this forum a year ago and I am still discovering new things, so you have a lot of "work".

welcome!
Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st November 2012, 13:59

Hello, Ladies and Gents!

Since we have the reigning namebearer Prince Artaserse horseman I think, I change my name for better to an more real one.

Your truly servant,

Ex- Artaserse. hello

Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st November 2012, 15:50

Artaserse=Alexander=Artaserse?
Il mio Artaserse?
IL MIO ARTASERSE???
shock
Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st November 2012, 16:37

Rosamunda,

Si, querida amica, si. give rose

SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty1st November 2012, 19:07

Hi, Mr. Bendo, nice to meet you! smile
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2012, 09:29

Too Artaserses?
Artaserse, son Xerse
Artaserse, Musical ensemble
Artaserse, son of Leonardo Vinci
Artaserse-Felipe ...

Well Alexander, dear mountebank, quirky alter ego of an English nobleman close friend of Jana, I do not want to be rude to you, so welcome!!

(Dove sei, Artaserse amato?)
Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty13th November 2012, 23:16

SJuli,

Thanks for your welcome!

Rosamunda,

Nice, you´ve recognised me in my disguise witchy

( Vieni l'alma a consolar.

Son oppresso da' tormenti,
ed i crudi miei lamenti
sol con te posso bear. ) wink

*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty8th December 2012, 20:46

Chag Sameach to all the people who celebrate!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
halvorkosigan

halvorkosigan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty14th February 2013, 02:44

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking in this forum for quiet some time - since end of november 2012 actually - because well, to tell the truth, I have nothing to contribute, really.

I'm not so learned in classical music, though I have been an avid listener, partly because I love ballet, so yes, it's quiet the mainstream classical music. I know the basic knowledge about opera, and the voices involved, and most popular arias, but I have never knew the existance of countertenors. So my bff and I were talking about castrati one day and I recalled Farinelli movie that I watched a decade ago and then she showed me Mr. Jaroussky's vid of Laschia ch'io pianga on YT and I was like, woh! I believed I watched the vid with my mouth open. And then I stumbled upon Pie Jesu and that's when I got nailed. I don't understand what he was singing about but the voice... that was the first time that a human voice literally shake my universe. Of course after that I spent most of my waking hours hunting the YT for Mr. Jaroussky voice and I thank you, for I learned in this forum, that some of you uploaded the precious vids and that actually keeps me alive throughout Philippe intoxication smile

Anyway, why I finally comes out of the shadow is because yesterday, I learned it was Mr. Jaroussky's birthday and just so happen that my bff, the very same one who introduces me to the wonderful voice of Mr Jaroussky, wrote a beautiful crossverse fanfic, quiet by accident as we were talking about another fandom. So I was thinking to share the fic here, if it's allowed, of course.

So, thank you all again for setting up this forum. I have no one to share my afficionado for Mr. Jaroussky and I learned so much from all your posts here.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dini.nitihardjo
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty14th February 2013, 10:32

Halvorkosigan: Welcome!! I think everyone here shared more or less the same experience about being intoxicated by PHilippe's voice, so it's great to have you here too. You will feel at home [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty14th February 2013, 14:47

Halvorkosigan,
There'll be two concerts in Sydney in March.....maybe you can afford to travel there?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

smile

Last edited by Duffy on 14th February 2013, 14:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
halvorkosigan

halvorkosigan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty15th February 2013, 12:25

Hello Pilarddcc & Duffy,

Thank you for your warm welcome. It's so nice to be among kindred spirit. smile

Unfortunately I'm unable to make trips abroad, especially in the near future, so yeah... I'm just going to cry silently seeing how this might be the closest proximity I could ever get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dini.nitihardjo
Radazenobia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty11th March 2013, 11:35

Nice new look! I like it very much! clapping
Back to top Go down
Alison Appleby

PostSubject: Introduction   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2014, 12:52

Where to start?
Thank you, I suppose, is a good place: thanks above all, to Philippe; to his colleagues; to you all here on the forum and on YouTube; to the kindly fates that set his 'Pie Jesu' in my path and tipped me headlong into the marmit, where I have wallowing happily for the past two weeks with no thought whatever of trying to clamber out.

All hints on forum use and etiquette gratefully received.

love,

Alison
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty4th April 2014, 06:42

Welcome, Alison!     friends   As for the "marmite", there's no hope for you I'm afraid once he's got ya!   You may as well stay there and enjoy it.  

I can't help you on forum use and etiquette, I'm afraid, being a mere member but I guess it's the same as on any other forum - don't pick fights with other members or post risqué material is a good start!   grin 

A.
Back to top Go down
artphil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty23rd June 2016, 19:35

Hello all, thank you for letting me be part of this forum.  I recently discovered Philippe and have been listening to him EVERYDAY since. I talk about him all the time and it's become a bit of obsession.
I am collecting his CDs, watching his youtube videos(thanks to all those generously sharing)...my family sees me with my headphone and says "oh, are you jarousskying again?"
Anyway I am very glad to find fellow admirers here and share the passion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: