Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .

Go down 
+5
Saskia
maryvonne
mon 1650
*JaRoWi1647*
music2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
music2

Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty
PostSubject: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty12th January 2014, 17:38

I have 1 Ticket. Someone Interesting in buying it? Original Price CHF 108.- Now for 90.-  Very Close to the stage. 4th row 4th seat
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty16th January 2014, 13:14

Quote :
Ma première série de concerts de l'année 2014 avec Diego Fasolis, Julia Lezhneva et I Barocchisti commence ce soir à Essen, puis à Baden-Baden, Amsterdam et Lucerne!
My first serie of concerts of year 2014 with Diego Fasolis, Julia Lezhneva and I Barocchisti begins this evening in Essen, then to Baden-Baden, Amsterdam and Lucerne!
Meine erste Konzertreihe des Jahres 2014 mit Diego Fasolis, Julia Lezhneva und I Barocchisti fängt an diesem Abend in Essen, dann in Baden-Baden, Amsterdam und Luzern an!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mon 1650

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty16th January 2014, 21:26

From fb. Julia Lezhneva:

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty17th January 2014, 20:46

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty18th January 2014, 10:21

j'écris en français, vous ferez la traduction google!!! c'était magnifique le concert hier soir !! philippe a chanté le nisi dominus de vivaldi magnifiquement, je l'ai trouvé excellent bien meilleur que dans le CD sa voix a changé , il devient bon, expressif dans les notes médium, graves le cum dederit m'a presque fait pleuré j'avais les larmes aux yeux, vraiment je pense qu'il a raison de se diriger vers la musique religieuse, il est excellent que d'émotions,j'ai fait 500kms en voiture mais je ne le regrette pas . je suis allée à la dédicace , je devais lui parler pour les concerts avec IRIS mais c'était long toutes ces fans, et lui toujours souriant , bavard bref Philippe quoi!!je devais lui parler pour les concerts avec IRIS donc c'est sûr Masterclass le 16 mai après midi( je ne sais pas encore où) concert le vendredi soir le 17 mai à l'église St Pierre de Neuilly dans les Hauts de Seine
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty18th January 2014, 13:50

Dear Maryvonneflowers 

Merci for your so emotional review! ( Please, write more!!!! )  kiss 

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty19th January 2014, 15:58

17th January 2014 · Festspielhaus Baden-Baden · Germany

Philippe Jaroussky, Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis · I Barocchisti
Vivaldi, Sinfonia h-moll RV 169 · Vivaldi, Concerto grosso RV 565
Nisi Dominus (Vivadi) · Stabat mater (G. B. Pergolesi)

Absolute top-class concert · in addition: blue sky, cloudless, springlike in January

This concert was again a big highlight for me.

I loved very much "Cum dederit delectis suis somnum" (Nisis dominus); sung by Philippe.
> Philippe knows the seconds to sing powerfull (!)  good 
and knows the seconds to sing quiet (!) with beautiful sensitivity.  give rose 
With other words: He is not only an excellent artist but also a fantastic teacher!
> Find the moment... —close the eys in the concert— !
The key word is sensitivity in special parts.

I loved the special moment in "Cum dederit"... maybe 4 to 10 seconds:
I never listened to that before:
The "special melting" between Philippe´s voice and the violin; close to end:
— quiet — intensive — peacefull — ... >than a small swelling>>and the quiet end<.
WOW ! — that was love for the highest art in interpretation.  flowers 

Julia Lezhenva has a beautiful voice. We know.  give rose 
She has a lot of power! — I recommend her CD: "Alleluia"
I really love her Nr. 2: "Cujus animam gementem" on the new CD: Stabat Mater.
Once for sure: I will try to visit a concert from her in the future.
( Nice interview, December 2013: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Diego Fasolis: We know that he is a great musician and conductor.
I like his bodylanguage during the concert.
He held the music book in the air at the end of the concert.
A lovely, small gesture to say:
Applaus for the composer too. — “Yes, thank you.”

Big applaus for the ensemble: I Barocchisti  clapping 

The encore: Salve Regina (Scarlatti) sung by Julia and Philippe.
The small gesture of Julia told: Philippe is loving this piece very much.

And believe me: The "Salve Regina" was sensational.  flowers  flowers  flowers 
Diego Fasolis was very proud.  good 
The audience was very, very happy !!!!!!!
White roses for Philippe · light pink coloured roses for Julia

Thank you for the emotional moments
and this wonderful evening.

embrace 
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty19th January 2014, 19:59

Saskia,

thank you for this great review of a beautiful concert- I can't add anything else!  clapping 
"Cum dederit" was my favourite too!  agree 

But I have to tell you: You missed a lot in the signing session!!!! Philippe was in a fantastic mood, very very relaxed, enjoying some special gifts, joking with the people and posing for photos - and you could really see, that it was not only performance of duty!!!  That was a wonderful ending of this fantastic evening!!!  flowers
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty20th January 2014, 00:03

Dear nenuphar, that´s great!!! +++ You had a great signing session!!! flowers  good 
Back to top Go down
jufilfan

PostSubject: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis amd I Barocchisti.   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty20th January 2014, 17:34

Concert - 15th of January - 2014 - Essen - Germany

This concert took place in the mood-soothing atmosphere of candlelight. The warm yellow heartopening glow emphasized the impression: I just enjoyed a blissful experience at this evening.

Afterwards I asked myself, which was why I have been in Essen so much more touched by Philippes performance then in the half dozen concerts I have heard live since I first came to know him (btw. on You Tube in 2012).

I believe one reason has been the choice of the musical compositions for his concert. Each of them is characerized by its own persistent affect: by trust and confidence in "Nisi Dominus" and in "Stabat Mater" by grief, lamentation and pity. This affective continuity gives calm and time to the listener to get  involved into the narration by his own upcoming emotions. In that way may result a synchronisation between the meaning of the lyrics, the "soul" of the notes  and the soul of the singer and his listener - finally a great moment has been created.

The nowaday commun recitals (especially in baroque music) usually offer - extracted from mostly unknown operas - a line of arias with quickly changing heavy affectcharacters. This may exhaust the audience, because it's hard to follow such an emotional roller coaster drive.

Now Philippe's decision to this different music makes me hope he will return to that sort of compositions that suit his delicate voice - suit better I think then those larynxartistry of wearing castrati - arias. Quite a lot of them make Philippes voice unfortunately appear in its highest register sometimes tense, straiened or even shrill. A side effect of such an overstrained singing seems to be: Philippe's centre of gravity has not been kept in his bodies centre. I rather think  it seemed to be lifted onto his right shoulder or even onto his head executing jerking motions.

But now during the Essen -concert Philippe appeared naturally focussed in his very centre, calmly concentrated, relaxed, simply "à son aise". In same time he was able to communicate such a compelling intensity nobody could withdraw from. To listen to this wonderful expressive, soft but as well powerful voice, that shaped sensibly the notes along the meaning of the words, has been a great joy ("a great sheen from inside" (Rainer Maria Rilke). Finally  the last sentence "Quando corpus morietur , fac ut animae donetur paradisi gloria": This concluding pleading has been sung by Philippe and Julia in almost unsupportable supple and tender piano and smorzando pianissimo, touching and upsetting my heart in such an intense manner that tears welled up in my eyes (and do so even now, when I remember this while writing that post). An overwhelming finale - really  in paradise!

At the end of concert there was a longlasting deep silence, then followed by a storm of celebrating applause, bravo-shouting and standing ovation. Overwhelming!

Big Thanks!

(Concerning the singing of brilliant Julia L.: she is exceptionell. More concerning her voice and art may please describe or comment one of her afficionados.)

Nenuphar

Same impression during Philippes signing session in Essen. He has been in a cheerful and generous mood, had friendly words and a lovely smile for everybody, did'nt wear of signing and letting take - I guess thousands - of pictures with him and his fans.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty20th January 2014, 19:48

Jufilfan, thanks for your report
I was there, too and I couldn't add a single word. But concerning the artistic arias I disagree, sorry...I saw concerts of the Farinelli series and never heard his voice like you described it. In fact I think he is considering it as being easier to sing fireworks than a piece like Stabat Mater. He always manages to put the right colour to his voice... ;-)
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty21st January 2014, 13:25

there was a mistake in my last post: concert for IRIS in Neuilly is on may 16th, on friday!!! thank's Martine
je suis entièrement d'accord avec Jufilfan ,j'ai compris l'idée générale de son post et je pense effectivement que Philippe , que sa voix est désormais idéale pour la musique sacrée , les arias , toutes ces musiques qui nous donnent tant d'émotions, les airs de castrat nous laissent dans l'admiration pour la prouesse vocale, mais les arias nous font battre le coeur!! je pense aussi que Philippe maitrise mieux les notes médium , graves , ces notes sont plus belles et sortent mieux, sa voix change avec l'âge!!!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty23rd January 2014, 20:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty24th January 2014, 15:16

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty26th January 2014, 19:21

In Dutch:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .   Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti . Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerts with Julia Lezhneva, Diego Fasolis and I Barocchisti .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Latest events-
Jump to: