Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Scented question ( Dufte Frage).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty
PostSubject: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty5th September 2013, 10:45

Andreas Scholl  will got his own perfume!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Frankfurt/Kiedrich. Der Countertenor Andreas Scholl (45) bringt ein eigenes Parfüm auf den Markt. Es soll ab Sommer unter dem Namen «Aria sublime» in ausgewählten Parfümerien - auch in Frankfurt und Wiesbaden - erhältlich sein, verriet der im Rheingau lebende Weltstar am Freitag der Nachrichtenagentur dpa in Frankfurt. «Es ist ein diskreter Unisex-Duft - so subtil wie die Kunst und die Musik.»

Entworfen hat die Kreation die israelische Parfümeurin Kitty Shpirer für den französischen Hersteller Bissoumine. Shpirer habe dazu einem seiner Konzerte gelauscht und seinen Gesang in die Sprache der Düfte übersetzt, berichtete Scholl. «Normalerweise benutze ich kein Eau de Toilette oder Rasierwasser - aber das ändert sich jetzt», schwärmt der weltberühmte Künstler.
In short : The creation of Israeli perfumer  Kitty Shpirer "Aria sublime"  by French  producer "Bissoumine" will come  this summer , an "discrete unisex-fragrance, so subtle like art and music".

What do you mean, how like  should be the ( imaginary) perfume "by Philippe Jaroussky" ?  And which name  could be suitable for it?

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty5th September 2013, 10:59

To me:I very like the perfumes by Penhaligon´s and I think, the two of them, " Opus 1870" and  "Endymion" could be some very good examples for  creator of the future "Jaroussky-perfume". inlove 

Spoiler:

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty5th September 2013, 13:44

Jana,

Part of me hopes that this will never happen, given the number of truly awful "celebrity" perfumes launched on the unsuspecting public. There's definitely a precedent for opera stars to get in on the act, as before Andreas, Renee Fleming launched a perfume modestly called "La Voce" (see below):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think something vaguely oriental might suit. It would be great if the old version of "Mitsouko" could be resurrected; the new formula is horrible and smells like stale flower water. I guess it wouldn't be possible to recreate the old version as much of the ingredients would not be allowed under today's legislation. Shame, as it could have been described as "unisex" in as much as Diaghilev used to wear it - but it most certainly wasn't discreet!

I like "Il Tesoro" - it's as good a name as any ... and I'm sure that any perfume with Il Tesoro's signature would be in the best possible taste!

A.

Back to top Go down
AlexanderBendo

AlexanderBendo

PostSubject: Re: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty6th September 2013, 19:28

I´d like to buy 1) "Aria sublime" 2) " Il Tesoro " .wink 

My taste ( nevertheless) is "Méchant Loup" by L´Artisan. Highly recommended.secret 

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty8th September 2013, 19:16

The composition of the fragance...:
Black pepper, musk, cedar or sandalwood, incense,
little lemon grass (or little freesias) good 

A french name...:  "Lumineux"
The high flacon should be dark blue and transparent
with a crazy screw-top (gold colour).

Sometimes, I use... and my recommendation: wink 
Bottega Veneta from Bottega Veneta (for summer time)
and Mandragore Pourpre from Annick Goutal (mysterious, Mandragore root)

Last edited by Saskia on 8th September 2013, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : --)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scented question ( Dufte Frage).   Scented question ( Dufte Frage). Empty

Back to top Go down

Scented question ( Dufte Frage).
Page 1 of 1