Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Händel Festspiele

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duffy

Händel Festspiele Empty
PostSubject: Händel Festspiele   Händel Festspiele Empty4th June 2013, 20:47

Due to the flood alert in the area, the Festspiele have been cancelled completely today.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Händel Festspiele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel Festspiele   Händel Festspiele Empty4th June 2013, 21:00

Duffy,

I'm so sorry to hear this; how heart-breaking for the artists and organisers after all their hard work (to say nothing of the audience). These floods certainly seem to be creating havoc - the Semperoper in Dresden is apparently boarded up with sandbags as well!

A.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

Händel Festspiele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel Festspiele   Händel Festspiele Empty4th June 2013, 21:14

Artemis, I thought your were planning to go to Halle yourself...As far as Dresden is concerned, they learned a lot from the flood of 2002, the inner city is protected by mobile flood barriers.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Händel Festspiele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel Festspiele   Händel Festspiele Empty4th June 2013, 21:29

Duffy,

I was planning to go to Halle but in the end decided against it as it was so much easier for me to travel to Versailles and other plans intervened. I do intend to go to a Handel Festspiele in the future; apart from anything else, I have to see Handel's birthplace ...

A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Händel Festspiele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Händel Festspiele   Händel Festspiele Empty

Back to top Go down

Händel Festspiele
Page 1 of 1