Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Just a little questionnaire !

Go down 
5 posters

Do you have maternal feelings to PhJ?
Jes.
Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_lcap8%Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
No.
Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_lcap75%Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 18 ]
Sometimes.
Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_lcap17%Just a little questionnaire ! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Just a little questionnaire ! Empty
PostSubject: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty10th October 2012, 15:41

After the often repeated phrase about the " maternal feelings" to one certain artist I´d like to ask you - are your feelings really kind " maternal" ? (Or " paternal"?)

Please, be honest ! comp

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty10th October 2012, 17:41

I voted no because it would be weird to speak of maternal feelings given that he's older than me..! On the other hand, if he were to come to Norway in the winter during his travels I would worry about his health if he didn't dress accordingly. (I was literally told once that when in Oslo you HAVE to dress for Oslo, not for Paris) But in the end it's his sinuses.......... roll eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty10th October 2012, 20:53

You´re right, karenpat- I also guess, you have it really cold there in winter!
Though, if it´s an sunny , dry cold winter with a lot snow ..... no- no, you´re right! Sinuses first! friends

I woted " sometimes" because it is truth. I ´m a bit older and have sometimes thoughts about an good chicken soup - also only for the sinuses of course! That ´s the " instinkt" he told about . Laughing inlove

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty11th October 2012, 17:55

Also voted "sometimes", but I'm not sure "maternal" is the most correct word for it. I just haven't found a better one yet.

Ps.: If that HUGE age difference is a valid reason, then maybe I should feel maternal about you too, dear Jana! tongue
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty12th October 2012, 09:57

I think, it isn´t this kind " maternal" you use to call, it is much more ....I don´t know how to expain - maybe trying to keep a dream? Like the countertenors try to save something from the childhood in their voices.... think

I voted "No".

Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty12th October 2012, 13:37

(The voting is caused by a sentence in an interview > online).

My personal opinion: No.

The voice of a countertenor doesn´t awake maternal instinct
(or maternal feeling or paternal feeling).
We love the voice because of the pureness, partially innocence,
the dicipline to hold the high level and the perfection in the interpretation!
The most honest reason: Fascinating aesthetics.

> A voice like a child? — No.
> A voice like an angel? — No. Maybe sometimes with the regard of pureness.

> Should we preserve the emotional part of a child in our hearts if we are “adult”?
Yes — we should try every day.

I´m sure — Philippe Jaroussky knows:
The main feeling for his personality is friendship and sympathy.
The main feeling for his voice is respect.

Do we ask the question about feminal and paternal feelings (voice/personality)
in case of Cecilia Bartoli, Andreas Scholl, Franco Fagioli, Joseph Calleja, Jonas Kaufman,
Juan Diego Flórez or David Garett?

Are there only very handsom people on stage like Philippe Jaroussky,
Xavier de Maistre (harp), Angela Gheorghiu, Jonas Kaufmann and more ? —
No. Only the best on stage especially in the classical area.

Pleasure! Congratulations!... Let´s enjoy the Echo Klassik 2012 and the new CD “Artaserse”.
Have a nice weekend. good

My examples for maternal instinkt/ maternal feelings ... my respect too...!
1. Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jacques Imbrailo, boy soprano: “Queen of the Night” Today he is a famous baritone.
2. Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch the second sweet girl !
3. Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweet little mouse:
4. Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little questionnaire !   Just a little questionnaire ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a little questionnaire !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: