Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Philippe & Co. - not too serious!

Go down 
+6
Rosamunda
carolineleiden
Artaserse
Joanna
SJuli
*JaRoWi1647*
10 posters
AuthorMessage
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty
PostSubject: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty6th July 2012, 22:24

Dear friends!
Today is the International Kissing Day and I decide to start this new topic - to post the less serious photos of our dear Philippe. I guess, all of you may have some funny pics , so please, feel free to share them and ( maybe ) we also could add a game with " finding a funny comment " . Real photos ( no pirate) and screenshots are welcome, please, no photoshop! hello

Kissiam ! air kiss 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty7th July 2012, 12:24

Strictly because of the aforementioned International Day... will Orlando really kiss Ruggiero? think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty7th July 2012, 12:42

'...a multiplication table, now!!' tongue
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty7th July 2012, 20:30

SJuli

Argh!!! I see, Orlando is really tempted..... grin Maybe, they wanted to repeat the " Cantiam" - scene ?

Joanna

horseman

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 7th July 2012, 20:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty7th July 2012, 20:44

My next...
" Look....some new YT- videos ?"

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty15th July 2012, 19:18

Awwww!!! Let me participate! happy

Spoiler:

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty15th July 2012, 23:25

Arta, he stands there just like my toddler does when his baby sister gets her bottle! Philippe must have been looking at his nephews and nieces very closely!

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty16th July 2012, 00:14

Hey, Artaserse!
That scene is from Valladolid, singing "Lidia spina del mio core" and ended with a real kiss between MN Lemieux and the guitarist.
There was no kiss for Felipe, helàs!!
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty16th July 2012, 09:22

Hey, Rosamunda!

Thanks, I know - the link for these photos posted Lullamy.
The same scene was in Baden- Baden, this concert I enjoyed a lot! And there was also a kiss for Felipe at the very end - so, we should just wait for the MEZZO broadcast!

Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty16th July 2012, 12:55

Yeahhh, Artaserse!!!
I love FELIPE, MEZZO and ARTE!!!

(And the YT pirate-videclips!!! Cool )
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty16th July 2012, 14:10

Caroline,
you're right. It also reminded me of a common announcement at IKEA. "Little Philippe can be picked up at the children's paradise now!"
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty26th July 2012, 09:55

Awww I didn't know that Philippe got his turn for a kiss. kiss Laughing He certainly looked jealous, if only jokingly. smile I must admit, the photo of him as Nerone pointing at something looks rather funny. It's as though he's saying "oh no, it's you. I'm watching you buster, so watch it!" rofl He's adorable in his acting, I don't know sometimes why he says he isn't a good actor. inlove

EDIT: speaking of the mezzo broadcast, even though I am unable to see it, is it scheduled yet? If it's broadcast there is at least a small chance that it might be posted on youtube or elsewhere I suppose.

Last edited by Croogix on 26th July 2012, 09:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot my question :P)
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty26th July 2012, 18:26

Croogix: I'm sure that the broadcast would be recorded for someone angel and we all will be able to watch it!!
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty26th July 2012, 19:17

Pilarddcc: Yay! happy I would be ever so grateful to the person(s) who would record the show. Watching Philippe work his magical voice on stage is one of the best ways to brighten up my mood on a cloudy day. smile
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty27th July 2012, 12:46

Pardon, I can´t withstand this temptation.... dance
Spoiler:

Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty27th July 2012, 16:17

Dear Artaserse, they must all be honorary members of the League of Professional Stalkers.
Ah, where are my beloved "Tolomeo and Sesto"?. While others harass, I languish for them. You have abandoned them to devote to pursue stalkers, traditor? duel
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty27th July 2012, 20:42

Artaserse: Oh my dear heavens that picture of him is gorgeous... I so wish that I could have seen the performance of his naughty Tolomeo... *sigh* I will just have to drool at this picture. inlove
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty27th July 2012, 22:05

Rosamunda,

Non sono un traditore!!! No no!!! air kiss 2

Do you want me to continue the heartbreaknig story? prankster

Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty28th July 2012, 00:44

Yes, Artaserse, please go on!! agree
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty29th July 2012, 03:10

Pilarddcc,
Ok , I promise!

But now I must write something here, to the photo by SJuli.

Spoiler:

Sorry, I could not stand again! grin

Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty29th July 2012, 11:07

wink
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty29th July 2012, 11:41

Joanna

rofl angel

Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty29th July 2012, 12:18

Joanna

fantastic rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philippe & Co. - not too serious!   Philippe &  Co. - not too serious! Empty

Back to top Go down

Philippe & Co. - not too serious!
Page 1 of 1