Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

My YT channel.

Go down 
+20
starmuse
Saskia
Astarto
Nenuphar
Duffy
mon 1650
rikkapijemy
Artaserse
Jarofil
Pilarddcc
SJuli
tuffy942
Rosamunda
Artemis
karenpat
carolineleiden
vscott
Vandea
Carol Ina
*JaRoWi1647*
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carolineleiden

My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty17th May 2012, 18:25

One day, I predict, people are going to treat themselves to a bag of crisps during a concert...and open a can of beer to go with it.

Now, making noises, talking or moving constantly or fiddling about with your camera is just a matter of bad manners, it is a disturbance and that is why it is unwanted behavior. It is rude to everybody else there who just want to sit back and enjoy the show. There I have to admit you have a point.

But it definately is good for business, and not bad. It will only make people want to go to concerts and buy CD's themselves. In this digital era exposure is your biggest friend.

And to be honest: I enjoy watching the little YT video's of concerts....Sorry......
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty17th May 2012, 18:26

Nenuphar,

Yes, I know we are seriously off topic (but isn't it fun?)!

Actually, when and where you clap in a concert/opera is a matter of "etiquette" rather than good concert manners or lack of respect to the artist and often varies from country to country.

I really can't get over-exercised about whether one claps or not at the end of an aria during an opera performance - after all, if a singer has just delivered an aria that knocks your socks off, I think it's perfectly OK to show your appreciation. Some kill-joys in the audience might not like it, but I believe that, generally, the singers do like it and in the case of some singers (Flores, Villazon) they are only too happy to give an encore!

However, doing anything that might distract the artist or spoil the enjoyment of others (filming, talking loudly, even eating!) is definitely bad manners. At one performance of "Orlando" in Nice, one person in the front row practically had their camera in Marie-Nicole Lemieux's face as she was emoting front-stage in the last act. Had I been in Mme. Lemieux's shoes, I would have been sorely tempted to hit them!

Mind you, all this is nothing compared with what 18th century audiences got up to during operatic performances!

A.

Last edited by Artemis on 17th May 2012, 23:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : afterthought!)
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty20th May 2012, 19:25

Dear friends!

I thank you all from my heart for your support and your truly sympathy ! bow I highly appreciate all your kindness!

I want to THANK the people, who helped me to do my first steps there and to build my channel so lovely and full of devotion:

oberega
MehdiCaps
civileso
CaraPhilos
Nightspell

flowers

as also my dearest friends, who co- created this wonderful place here and are always with me:

Wiaceslaff
Joanna
Nightspell
Artaserse

kiss

My new channel is here, so - good luck! wink violin horseman inlove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by *JaRoWi1647* on 21st May 2012, 07:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty20th May 2012, 23:21

Congratulations for your new chanel which I wish the best with all my heart
In adversity, only, the Big Man ( or Woman) are reborn of their ashes
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sonia2

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 00:01

Dearest Jana, your channel was amazing, he should have paid you for all the publicity he got from it, you did much more than his official P.R. or whoever takes care of such matters for him!!! I'm almost certain you kept an archive of his conserts and interviews even better than himself wink !!!
YT (especially your channel) was off course the way I discovered him and I already have bought his CDs, I've been to one concert and I'm planning for another!! It's not easy for me or cheap, he doesn't appear anywhere near my country (big sigh!!!)... And I've converted 3 of my friends who have also bought CDs and came or will be coming with me to a concert. Indeed, I've just ordered the Poppea DVD for one of them!! Not to mention the fact that I've discovered (through YT again!!!) other baroque artists aswell and ordered their CDs!!!

Thanks very much for starting over, I thought I had saved the "Serenade andalouse" and to my terror I found out that I hadn't... so thank you Keep up the spectacular work!!!
However guys, I can't help but wondering: why now?? Some of the channels that got closed were active since 2007... It did cross my mind that someone "blew the whistle" on all of you...Maybe someone who was annoyed and jealous by all that free publicity, the love, admiration and hard, unselfish work??? All the massive closing and deleting started near the beggining of May...
Just saying, maybe I'm imagining things...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 06:28

Jana,

Congratulations on having the courage to pick yourself up and start all over again! Good luck with your new channel. I'm so pleased that Sérénade Andalouse has been preserved. It's one of my favourites and, as far as I know, there is no commercial recording. I still get goosebumps every time I hear it ...

A.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 08:09

Thank God, Jana, Congratulations!
Although I knew Philippe from 2004 (Agrippina DVD) just the " Sérénade andalouse" I discovered only in your channel and its interpretation, so beautifully melancholic, broke my heart. Because, well, I'm Andalusian.
Good luck for your channel, which is the same as saying, good luck to the forum!.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 08:14

Dear Sonia:

I had the same hunch about the reasons behind this absurd action against Jana's channel. I didn't want to say anything but since you did it... angel

Thank you again Jana, you have a new fan!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 11:02

Well, even though Jana's channel was not for purpose of monetary gain, it WAS illegal. Profit or non profit is no factor in the question of copyright infringement. This is written explicitly in the legislation.

The founders of YT itself don't give a horses ass about that, but they have recently been taken over by Google, and they in their turn were already being run by the big media corporations.

They have started this offensive, not any one person blowing the whistle. It wasn't just Jana, and it wasn't just Jaroussky. It is happening everyday to many people. I have lost many video's from my playlist, by many artists, classical as well as popular. This is all being played out on a much much much higher and larger level of corporate contracts with terrible contractual fines as well as international copyright laws and treaties to back those up.

VEVO is a big player on the popular music market, and they have done irreparable damage to YT. All you get now are commercial video's with advertisements. Boooooring.

Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st May 2012, 14:41

Jana,

I was afraid you might give up!
I'm very happy that you are back! embrace
Back to top Go down
Carol Ina

Carol Ina

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty27th May 2012, 22:09

Dear Jana,

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all the effort you have put on this, and I love to see again some of my favorite videos on your new channel, it looks great!!

clapping
Back to top Go down
Tezu

Tezu

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty21st June 2012, 17:16

I was terribly sorry - not to mention my anger and dissapointment - to find out the aforecited, well, may I say, events. Great, YT managers, just great development in your customer treatment policy, good luck with that. No surprise, then - new Google owners, tsk.
Feel deeply for your loss.
But congratulations with new account! flowers Thank you very-very much for not abandoning us, for sharing and kindness, dearest.
Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty25th June 2012, 21:05

I had found out a while ago that Jana's channel had indeed been deleted when I wanted to introduce PhJ to a good friend of mine. I, like many others, discovered this wonderful (and gorgeous! heat ) singer through Jana, and was sorely disappointed when I could not show my friend the wonders of his voice through her videos. Thank heavens for the new channel!

I can definitely say that such videos do in fact increase PhJ's revenues, considering that after hearing his voice I bought four albums from him on iTunes and many other individual songs that he has recorded. I am also eagerly awaiting Orlando Furioso in the mail on DVD! It's too bad that ALPA doesn't realize how many fans PhJ has that cannot go and see his concerts (like myself - I live in Canada), and so rely on Youtube videos to sate their hunger for his voice (and face). grin

I thank you Jana from the bottom of my heart for your outstanding contribution to making our beloved PhJ better known to the world! Both myself and my friend greatly appreciate it, as does everyone else here! flowers
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty26th June 2012, 22:39

Croogix

Many many warmest thanks for your touching words, I´ll try to collect all my "old" videos again and to add some new ones - it was and is the most wonderful work, made with truly faithfully admiration. give heart

Thank you! reverence

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty15th July 2012, 13:10

To remember! inlove

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

( Missed here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) wink

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty15th July 2012, 22:53

It's a shame that the author of that timeline left out his performance of L'Olimpiade! But I must say, what a lovely picture of him in that last link! inlove Out of curiosity, was that opera broadcast at any point? I'm talking about Giulio Cesare, where Philippe plays Ptolomeo/Ptolémée. I've looked around a bit and can't find anything to even suggest that the opera even happened, aside from the link you posted Jana. I would very much love to see him playing the devious Ptolémée, being shirtless and doing naughty things... grin Sometimes he is too hot for his own good! smile
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty15th July 2012, 23:17

Croogix

Oh, I´m sure you are not alone with this wish to see ( listen) such Tolomeo! drinks
But there isn´t any ( known) recordings/ broadcasts of this very special performance ....what a pity. I just guess, there could be only the theatre- own recording, but to be sure we should send there some spy- group . Any volunteers? grin

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty15th July 2012, 23:29

Ooh ooh I'll volunteer!! embrace I would be glad to go and search the place for such video recordings, and if necessary "confiscate" them for the offence of not being shown to his adoring fans. wink It would also give me a chance to travel - I've sadly never been across the ocean. sad
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty15th July 2012, 23:53

Croogix

Then we´re already two. agree friends ( Though, I guess, Artaserse will join in as soon as he get to know about our secret mission) .

But you should have some rehearsals ( to travel ) before - to visit one concert of Mr. Jaroussky perhaps? Then we can meet and discuss our secret plans! drunk

Back to top Go down
Croogix

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty16th July 2012, 03:43

I would love to! And perhaps at the concert I could assist with that "microphone search" that was talked about on here a while ago. wink Then of course, once that is over and done with, we may proceed to conspire and plan the "evacuation" of the videos. agree grin Oh the joys of being an adoring fan... rofl
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty27th July 2012, 12:34

JaRoWi
Croogix

Yeaaaaa, I´m with you! Let´s start the "mission impossible"! Now, like The Three Musketeers! duel

Croogix

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty27th July 2012, 20:48

Oh not so impossible... just not going to happen. rofl If it were not illegal, I would gladly buy some infiltration gear and act as a distraction while one of you two stood guard, and the other sought out the video tapes. lol Maybe in the future someone who is not so inhibited will take the initiative to "confiscate" the materials. grin It is for a good cause... right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison Appleby

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty6th April 2014, 10:29

Dear Jana,
How horrible. And what a lovely phoenix you have reared.
I see a future where a high-quality recording of an event is available as standard for attendees to transmit freely. All would then be free to enjoy the music. Copyrights and exclusives cannot continue as they are. Voluntary contributions from among millions would surely exceed wrested payment from hundreds.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty7th April 2014, 12:01

Alison Appleby

Many many warm thanks for your kind support!  hugs 
I try to restore my channel step by step! comp 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My YT channel.   My YT channel. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My YT channel.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Forum-
Jump to: