Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!

Go down 
+10
*JaRoWi1647*
Nenuphar
Duffy
SJuli
Artemis
Artaserse
carolineleiden
Rosamunda
tuffy942
Pilarddcc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SJuli

SJuli

Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty21st March 2012, 22:51

It's Handel's Hallelujah. smile
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 09:32

People, the hair shirt should be made to a size 38 too...for myself.

If anyone is as guilty of these countertenor wars it is me also.

It got out of hand because of my anger. Not for anybody elses good, it was personal. I got cranky and fed up. I got hungry, had low bloodsugar. This got out of control because I could not control myself. I should have just shut up.

A good thing has come out of all this, yes, but it was not thanks to me.

Last edited by carolineleiden on 31st March 2012, 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 10:16

In my opinion it was simply obvious that if serenaluce has deep respect for Spanos´ person and artistry, as she claimed the whole time, then when he asked her to stop those idiotic attacks, she would have to. Otherwise it would have shown clearly that there is no respect towards him behind it at all. So it is good that he did. And accordingly she did.

Well, carolineleiden, frankly, at the beginning I even asked myself for a moment whether you were serenaluce yourself. You have the same sort of intelligence. Now that for a while you had turned into something that may have been resembling her, please just turn into yourself again! We like you as yourself.
Mutual friendly ignoring towrds them will probably be the best way for the future. I don´t think any good would come of becoming all apologetic and chummy towards them now. They don´t like PhJ´s singing. They can enjoy theirs, we ours.
And I for one will never enjoy Spanos´ singing. Serenaluce has ruined that forever. It is called "association", the inseparable connection of two absolutely independent things in one´s mind. A pity.

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 13:58

Astarto wrote:

"Well, carolineleiden, frankly, at the beginning I even asked myself for a moment whether you were serenaluce yourself. You have the same sort of intelligence".

Yes, yes, yes, Laughing of course Caroline could have been a great crudefurie, but with a infinitely more sense of humor, keen insight and a lot of mental acuity. A far more formidable enemy, never crudefurie.
No, Cool Caroline has a kind of intelligence much "smarter".
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 17:30

All I can say is bravo for each and everyone. You are better than Charlie's Angels. Philippe should be very happy with this super group of fans, or friends. flowers
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 21:51

Anyway I have some strange feeling here....really.....could someone explain me - why?

And - I don´t believe, all these profuse apologies were honest. Look like silence fraught with menace. Now, I´m afraid.

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty22nd March 2012, 22:02

Neither do I, Jana!
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 08:02

Jana and Pilarddcc, same here. There is something very strange and simply not quite right in all of this. I think it might be a good thing to change the topic completely.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 08:24

Jana, Pilar, Astarto,

Likewise. It's fairly obvious from the wording that the apologies were obtained at gunpoint and are part of a damage limitation exercise (they are, after all, posted on a video that few people will see). Let's be wary and see how they behave in future.

A.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 10:51

Exactly Artemis, that's the point if it was a truly apologize she would have deleted all her offesive comments in the thousands PJ's videoas. She would have also posted the apologize at PJ's website, FB and some of his famous videos not at Spanos's one! Again this is such a great free publicity for Spanos!

But let's wait I will be very happy if I am wrong!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 11:46

People: an apology is an apology. It is a catholic thing. It is part of doing penance, and a necessary step to have your sins against God forgiven. That is why I apologized here too, after a good deal of soul searching that kept me up half the night.

But what counts is this: I know there will be no more attacks on Philippe, because they hurt Nikos, and the Spanosians do not want that. Neither do I, for that matter. Nikos is right when he states that we are all humans, of flesh and blood, and all brothers and sisters under God who were not meant to hurt eachother, no matter whose voice we prefer.

As far as I am concerned, the war here on Earth between the Spanosians and the Jarouskyans is over. we will speak no more of it. (The battle for my soul is of course an ongoing business, but this time, I got away. smile )
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 13:13

People, there are more apologies than the one on the Je te veux topic. That is good news. They are all over YT on many of Philippes video's, including Pie Jesu.

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty23rd March 2012, 14:15

Dear fans,
I think we should end that at this point. It seems to be over, let us see what the future will bring us. No use of discussing all the when , what, if and so on.
Up to now it turned out well, perhaps even Philippe has noticed it.
Enjoy springtime ! flowers
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 20:02

Everyone: Sorry about writing my comment as this post is about to close. I have to say that I feel very skeptical of "apologies", the manner, wording and the place she posted as they are not in accord with the protocol of formal, public apology

"Apologies" are not posted on Philippe's video anywhere I can see. If it is posted, one of us copied and pasted original apology on Spanos' video. They missed whole point. In my opinion "Apology" should have been made and posted on Philippes'
most watched video without apology to Spanos. She can apologize as much as she wanted to Spanos in private.

Her apology, if it was honest, should have been made to Philippe, Miss Cecilia Bartoli(who has been abused as long as Philippe has been ) Mr. Bejun Metah (who was insulted worse than Philippe) and Miss Karina Gauvin(for messing up her video site with vicious, provoking comments to other viewers). "S" has been deleting her inhumane comments from the videos but there have been so many that it will take for a while. At least she can divert her negative and malicious energy for cleaning up her own trail. So much so that I do not trust their sincerity. and I do not care to be anywhere near them. They killed my remote curiosity to Spanos forever.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 20:16

She posted her apologies herself on Philippe's videos (I've found them on Pie Jesu and on Duetti), but they were marked as spam by I don't know whom, so you can see them only if you click on "see all comments" and then "show comment".
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 21:59

SJuli: Thank you for your information. I just posted comment on "Pie jesu" video and it comes up to front. If "S" posted apology like she should without Spanos name mentioned in the apology, it will come up to the first page and nobody can delete it. She just have to use common protocol of "Formal apology" if she really means it, that is what I am saying. I may sound very harsh but half-hearted, in-appropriate method of apology "S" used does not amend all the wrong she has done to not only Philippe, but many other artists.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 22:08

Arpeggio and co. is possible to mark as spam apologies S. It is very possible.
Or own S. think
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 22:13

Please stop . The main point is that she put an end to it, we should simply enjoy this peace. Philippe will, don't you think so?
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 23:14

You're absolutely right, Duffy. blush
Endpoint.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty30th March 2012, 23:32

Agreed! There is no useful purpose to be served in prolonging this; and it's great to enjoy the videos rant-free.

A.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 11:34

I know Serenaluce is Russian Orthodox. And she believes. That means her apologies must be sincere, both towards man and towards God, in order to receive grace again.

I do not care how they come across. I know she is deleting her comments whenever she finds one, and she has asked me to send any lost ones to her to delete, which she does. I know she has been trying to get her apologies posted, but sometimes they are left pending approval. That is out of her hands.

I know she took a vow to never put up any more nasty comments on anybody anymore. Part of her penance. I took the same vow. Part of mine.

Please: do not always think the worst of somebody. People can gain insights and change. That is called redemption. If we stopped believing in that, what would be the whole bloody point of living?

Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 13:40

I did not intend to comment on this further, but ... the apologies on PhJ´s videos were posted by the YouTube user CaraPhilos, by simply copying the one apology by serenaluce and pasting it in, marked as citations. Obviously she thought this would be a transparent method to make the apologiy more visible, and obviously those posts were published. I personally have not seen any apology of serenaluce personally around any of PhJ´s videos. So the claim that somebody was hindering her from personally posting apologies on PhJ´s videos - "pending approval", yes? - can not have any substance.

But she is deleting her nasty and untruthful comments, which I am glad about.

As far as I know, this forum is about music, and some among us are atheists, agnostics, Buddhists etc. Therefore I personally find a discussion of religious concepts here on the forum off topic at least.

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 14:34

Just explaining how the (Russian, Greek, or Roman) catholic mind works. How they do not take any risks where their eternal soul is concerned. We are talking either salvation or damnation here, there is no neutral state, no middle way. Non- catholics do not realise that catholics think that way. So take it from another catholic: when she apologizes, she means it.

Because the sincerity of the apology was being doubted and therefor the apology not accepted and the anger and the blame and the mistrust not taken away, which is a bad thing for all parties concerned. That's all, I did not mean for any religious indoctrination! It was really only background information.

The main thing is, this whole episode is over. Let's just leave it at that and not stir things up again.

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 22:12

An really "Russian Orthodox believer" has nothing to do with this person.

Please, stop to continue feeding trolls!

Astarto

Many thanks for your contribution.

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SKNinHawaii

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 22:25

Astarto; Many many thanks from me too to your intelligent contribution.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty31st March 2012, 22:37

Caroline,
I'm happy to hear she is so resolute. Time will show the rest.
And many thanks for your contribution! wink
Back to top Go down
Astarto

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty1st April 2012, 13:14

Carolineleiden, thank you so much for everything you have contributed here! I think the affairs is solved and we can enjoy this fact in silence now.

JaRoWi, de rien and I couldn´t agree to you more. Thank you for being a voice of reason here!

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty2nd April 2012, 09:51

Everybody, thanks for all the help, and the patience and lets get this topic back to the fun and games topic of the forumnutcases again that Philippe really should not be reading if he knows what's good for him...

Shall we continue with a nice top 10? Ten practical presents to give to a weary traveller?

I should say: give the man a nice Laguiole wine bottle opener. It has a life long guarantee, looks absolutely gorgeous, (with the little metal crafted bee on the wooden handle) fits small hands and they tend to be jealously guarded because they get stolen a lot. (alas...) That way he can OPEN these bottles of wine his fans give him, and enjoy them with his friends on the road.

Maybe piece of cheese and a decent pocketknife, because a good cheese always makes a good wine even better? Laguiole also makes cheeseknives. smile

And some headache pills. Paracetamol is not sold over the counter in France, so get him a familypack!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty2nd April 2012, 13:49

Enough is enough!

I believe, now we should return to the main theme of this Forum - The Musicke and its amazingly matchless ambassador - Mr. Philippe Jaroussky.

This topic is closed.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: