Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!

Go down 
+10
*JaRoWi1647*
Nenuphar
Duffy
SJuli
Artemis
Artaserse
carolineleiden
Rosamunda
tuffy942
Pilarddcc
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty
PostSubject: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 12:52

Hi everybody!

I do not know where to post this topic. I hope you don't mind but I want to ask you about two guys who are always in PJ's youtube videos. They clearly have a problem with Jaroussky, I mean it seems quite excesive because they are always looking down on him in avery agresive way. I' ve just posted a comment in Pie Jesu video (my nickname is Fufluns78) answering to Caroline Leiden, who call them to order. You probably came across them, they are arpeggio1358 and serenaluce. From my point of view we shouldn't answer them since that is what they want. You know: don't feed the trolls wizard

They seem particulary mean to me, I don not know if this is a war for them as admirer's from Senesino versus Farinelli's were in their times, but for it seems pretty lame, what do you think about? warrior
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 14:11

Oh yes, I agree with you, Pilarddcc! They must be very unfortunate unhappy people. I read the comments and they are very offensive. The comments our poor baby has had to put up with tests the tolerance of any artist. no-no! It is funny how some people have so much meanness and amargura that they must make it public. Serenaluce in particular must be a very sick person. bad Sad
So I go and read all of your comments in forum and feel instantly better!! tongue friends

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 14:14

good It is so weird, I mean for Serenaluce and Arpeggio1358 this seesm to be a personal battle. You can find their offensive and very agresive posts everywhere in Philippe's videos, are they chasing him? It's absurd if you do not like his voice don't play it! It's easy!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 15:44

About a year ago I lost patience with serenaluce and replied several times on Youtube:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
in the version that made of "Già dagli occhi il velo è tolto" (Mithridate), lovely version, beautiful voice and precious aspect of Felipe, living God!. swoon
As I do not know English and started writing notes in Spanish, the Lady or Lord (don't know their gender) it extolled much and began to write musical and personal insults in capital letters as a typographic tornado. scary
I am insistent and I went back to give an answer you, but such was his anger and his personal hatred of Philippe I decided not to use my time in a completely losing battle.
I actually think that something serious, happens because his involvement in the campaign of Philippe decertification is personal and totally exorbitant.
If you ever serenaluce in this forum (which does not wish at all) would die from an attack by irritation. What can happen to this so spiteful troll and so bad ear?
P.S.: In that discussion I said one to another lie about myself, but my name is the same as in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 15:56

A lie: Rosamunda is not the name of my dog. My dog is called Bellota. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 16:20

ROSAMUNDA:

So you're a cardiovascular surgeon secret I thought you were a woman! It's funny! And you're right, Philippe looks so hot with that untied bow heat

I didn't know that youtube video. I read the comments and you're are right their reactions are so ot of proportion that I can't immagine what's going on. I actually believe thata thre is something personal behind, maybe some kind of professional competitiveness, I don't know but I can't picture myself getting so involved in an argument if I weren't personaly involdede! And they do not leave room for a discussion, it is like they are the incarnation of "buon gusto".

I have no musical background so I can't argue about Philippe's technique and all that stuff, but he is signing in theaters and operas not in clubs or discos. I mean if classical music lovers admire his voice I think there must be something special in him from the expert point of view! wise

I am surprised because Serenaluce directly mentions JaRoWi as she was some kind of Philippe's shinning armour knight, so I definitely believe that something else i going on between them...
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:16

Another lie I told him to serenaluce: I am not a man.Yes, I am a cardio-vascular surgeon but I am a woman, crafty Pilarppcc.
Rosamunda is not the name of my dog, I am not a man (two lies, but serenaluce it deserves).
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:22

rofl rofl rofl rofl

I get it! Even if Pilar is not a common name outside Spain and nobody is sure about my gender I use Fufluns78 as a nickname in Youtube because it is easier not to show if you are a woman or a man, especially when you're in a discussion! lol
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:43

I sent Serenaluce a private message, a few months ago because I was curious about this hate. So much hate, where does that come from? Because when a normal person doesnt like something, he just ignores it. But she is on some kind of crusade.

She's not so bad really. Had a pretty rough time in life, but I will say no more about that. Just as nuts about Spanos as we are about PJ. She likes many countertenors, but Philippe has evoked a special irritation, and I still am not completely sure why.

I think the special timbre we like so much, is something she despises just as much. A matter of personal preference I am willing to respect, and in our private correspondance we respect our differences and send eachother more music. She showed me much beauty. She does have taste, that is not the problem. She is not a musician herself, but she has a big interest in just the kind of music we like too. Just not when sung by Philippe. wink That has not so much to do with his person, but more with the music industry.

She feels he sings like a non-schooled popsinger, and she is on a crusade against the music industry that she feels unjustfully promotes him as a serious artist while ignoring many others she does like.

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:46

Ladies, I ´d highly recommend you to stop feeding trolls , as also Pilarddcc already at the beginning of this topic.

I don't really fancy reading all that ignorant and aggressive rubbish there on YT - these trolls have a lot psychical problems, you see it immediately.
Poor people actually, I guess, they have not too much possibility to express themselves anyway and try to do it this way. So, they try to provoke you to " defend" our beloved subject , with all your power and feeling - like vampires, they got some "heart- blood" of you to survive in their little dark world. Let them alone there !

warrior

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:55

The only remedy is indeed to not feed the trolls. There is some caveman inside her that comes out when you provoke her, and she does not listen to reason, so it is no use. Sometimes people do not want the truth but only need a vent for their anger.

But enough thumbs down makes the posts disappear, I noticed.

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 17:59

carolineleiden

This kind of people are in a big need of the professional medical help, it is no question of reason.

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 18:16

Yes, these two are a particular irritation. A cursory glance at the channel of one of them - "serenaluce" (I fondly think of her as "crudefurie" as it would be a much more appropriate pseudonym) - will tell you why they are doing this. They are both fanatic fans of another countertenor (Nicholas Spanos) and they clearly don't think he is getting the recognition he deserves. I must say that their confrontational stance and gratuitous insults and aggression towards posters on Philippe's videos are hardly calculated to win hearts and minds in this respect. They are doing Spanos (who does have a good voice) no favours by this behaviour. At best their behaviour looks like spamming; at worst it looks dangerously like stalking. I have no particular problem with their disliking Philippe (after all, there are singers I don't care for) but I object to the vulgarity and crudeness with which they express themselves (well, "crudefurie" does anyway). Moreover, they spread blatant untruths about Philippe not being classically trained and always using a microphone. It is pointless to point out that this is not the case as neither of them are likely to allow a trivial matter like the truth to stand in the way of a good argument. I think it's best to ignore them completely - don't give them the oxygen of publicity and they will, hopefully, go away!
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 18:38

Hi everyone!

Caroline: You're so patient! I wouldn't be so generous with someone so clearly devoted to unfair criticism and as you say, it seems a crusade.

Artaserse: I agree, they are insane, just ignore them! They want us to answer their fiery speech... no

Artemis: It's absurd, I thought the same about them being Spanos's fans but it seems so irrational even if they love Spanos, poor thing with those kinds of admirers.

I know it is pointless to try to understand, my brother told me that in internet they would be called haters better than trolls, because they do not listen to reason, they only want to spread the bitterness trying to drag someone through the mud.

I feel this thing quite "al cuore" because Philippe is such a charming person. I mean singers and other public people tend to be a little narcissist. One of my best friends had such a bad experience with a well-known soprano, she was such a snob and unfriendly person to work with. That's because I was so surprised about how normal Philippe is (and a great professional too) clapping
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 19:20

Hey! SOS

You won't believe it : Serenaluce is picking me in a fight, even if I didn't answer any of her "opinions"

en garde! duel

Look: "@78fufluns Oh my God, if somebody dislikes the singer who is just overpromoted and people are brainwashed about his greatness, blinded by PROMOTION you call such people TROLLS?! By the way, you think that only now someone dares to criticize artificially made "great artists"? All history of music there've been ARGUMENTS about perfomances. At time of castrati if you claim that PJ is a real CT who is closest to them they BOOED in the theatre.Farinelli told a NOBLE that he is an ASS and has no ears! "

lol lol lol lol lol

OMG, She should buy a friend or download it! horseman
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 20:13

There is a famous Hungarian avant-garde poem, "The horse dies the birds fly out" by Lajos Kassák, it's mainly about two guys travelling through Europe on foot, but with a lot of surrealistic visions and quite irrational use of language. There is a point when a voice from above (presumably God) is heard singing: "YOU ARE MY TWO INDEX FINGERS", written all in capitals -- I can't help thinking of this line whenever I read comments by serenaluce and arpeggio... smile Two index fingers of God with a holy mission to enlighten the poor ignorant world about the TRUTH!!!

Btw. I've also exchanged a few civil words with s. on Spanos and Cencic, and she is quite normal when it's not about Philippe.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 20:23

lol Great description!

For me it is quite clear, they are insane XDDD

That reaction brings me back to school days when you are in love with someone and he/she doesn't correspond you, so you go mad crazy It is as if they feel rejected by their caro oggetto and then they react as crazy women!

É il tiranno Amor!!!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 21:45

Sjuli,

"Two index fingers of God with a holy mission to enlighten the poor ignorant world about the TRUTH"

Love it! I'll think of that the next time I see one of their ubiquitous posts and smile instead of getting faintly irritated.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 21:51

Pilar, whatever you do, do not answer. It will only cause more hateful comments.

Just let it go. Even if you enter a discussion with logic and arguments she will simply not accept the truth, and either deny it or ignore it. Quite amazing, really.

In her eyes, Philippe cannot sing, and the only reason that he is succesful is the fact that he is overpromoted and the igorant masses swallow it. Like a classical counterpart of Lady Gaga. Or a grown up Justin Bieber. In her opinion that is the ONLY reason he is better known than Spanos.

Strange. In private, she is completely normal.

Sjuli: very insightful comment.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 22:19

Thanks Caroline, I know! hugs

I must say that for me it is very funny. The whole Serenaluce's speech is so absurd and obssesive that I think she actually spends her days flaming Philippe's videos in Youtube. I find her everywhere!!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 22:31

Sjuli
Oui, formidable image! lol (Je parle français ne sais pas pourquoi)
I was obsessed for quite some time with the video of Mitridate and was about to forward to serenaluce to the website of Les Arts Florissants (beautiful on the other hand) where w. Christie speaks of San Alessio and says something like this:
"I don't think that any castrati in its time could have achieved nothing more beautiful that what they do Jaroussky and Cencic".
But never mind that W. Christie confess that, barely had heard them, he felt "seduced and amazed" by the voices of both, no matter to J.C Spinosi said that the version of "Cum dederit" made Felipe "is the most beautiful he has ever heard": according to serenaluce all the major Baroque Directors that Philip has sung are purchased by the record companies and none of them makes musical sense or heard, sensitivity, or nothing at all.
The crusade of serenaluce is so pointless, so retorcida… I should not matter anything, but when I come back to talk about that person I get in a bad mood.
I remember that a review of the premiere of "Orlando Furioso" in Paris (I believe in "Le Figaro") the commentator complained about a lady who was coughing all the time which lasted "Sol da te" and he wondered whether the cough attack would not be intentional, that once finished the aria, did not return to do so anymore. And I thought that it would be serenaluce and I still think.
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 22:57

Rosamunda wrote:
And I thought that it would be serenaluce and I still think.
Laughing Laughing Laughing And of course she was in disguise -- God forbid anyone would know she was ever there!
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 23:22

Rosamunda and SJuli:

"the commentator complained about a lady who was coughing all the time which lasted "Sol da te" shock

Do you actually think she could be so twisted? OMG, whatever, but all of you say thata she is normal when she's not talking about "our diletto". I'm sorry but I don't think so!!!!

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 23:35

Rosamunda,

Nah! The cougher couldn't have been serena; she'd never spend her money on the "overpromoted non-entity"!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 23:36

To You all,
I "met" her about a year ago, also in context of the mitridate video. Everyone is welcome on yt to share his opinion with the others, but in this case I had the impression there was something completely different going on. I liked the video, perhaps the role would not suit him well, indeed. But I liked it anyway, because I like to see how he is working. S. simply went over the top, insulting him, referring to his suit (btw, there were more artists wearing this kind of clothes). I instinctly thought she was acting like an abandoned lover, deeply hurt as if they had known each other very well...I don't believe that, but her behaviour is really obsessive.
She is right in the point that there is an enormous promotional machinery working around P, but that is how this business works. To keep saying P can't sing, he is always miced, always amplified, flat voice, no feelings and so on is ridiculous. Is there any singer not amplified on a cd? In the comments to Pie Jesu, someone asked her, if she ever heard P live. The answer was "No". OK. No one can make up his mind by hearing videos only. Just try and hear them on two different pc's. I decided not to read her comments anymore. I know what I heard, especially in rehearsals, coming right out of his throat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty20th December 2011, 23:49

Dear Duffy, I feel the same about her behaviour. She seems like an abandoned lover!

For God's sake, grow up!! Change the channel if you don't want to see him but let us enjoy him...

OMG, You're not going to belive it but I've just received an e-mail from Pie Jesu Youtube video

Quoting:
@78fufluns I don't waste my time with guys who look like little boys. PJ isn't my type.I prefer men who look like men. In love with PJ, you must be joking.People like you who can't stand having anything negative written about their favorite singer are the real trolls. Also,grownups can have a diffference of opinion without turnig nasty.

And another one:

quoting:

@78fufluns Are you going to trot out "jealous", "Bet you can't sing as well as he can", "hater" and all the other excuses pop opera fans use to discredit people who disagree with them?

They are actually insatiable!!! rofl

And I didn't even reply directly to them. I post a general idea!!

They actually have no life, no friends and of course no taste bad
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:10

pilardcc,
just stop it, that'll lead to nothing at all. The fact is that S doesn't critize the singing she tries to hit the person. For me there is a limit of criticising, no matter which singer is concerned. I think P gives a s**t on these "critics", sorry for the word. Hatred and envy are for free when having such a career. I'm going to see him in Neuss, I will look for the hidden mics. rofl

BTW, this behaviour is a disservice to Spanos...
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:18

Duffy,

Remember to do a good body search for those little microphones. Otherwise she will not believe you!
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:22

a good body search!!! lol lol lol lol lol

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:28

I already thought about that. Even if he performed naked, she would have an idea where to look....I just don't wanted to figure THAT out. OMG. scary
I'm sure I wouldn't be able to queue up for an autograph in Neuss, I would have to grin foolishly all the time.

I go for a sleep now and will try to get that out of my head again...and to stop giggling.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:33

Dear Duffy, this is so funny, I've been laughing all evening! I'm sure that a lot of people would enjoy a sexier Philippe! blush

Thanks to everybody for such a funny time!

Good Night!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:34

Body Search?

OK, I thought about that profoundly. I wolud be willing to make this sacrifice for us all,
but who of you is going to tell him? tongue
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 00:45

I volunteer too happy
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 03:07

Me too, me too! roll eyes
Although I could not finish (or start) the search, because the first attempt I would KO
I feel sorry for the forum, but this would be too much for me. swoon

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 08:17

Rosamunda, pilardcc

Rosamunda, don't worry. He wouldn't recognize it as he would be the first to swoon. Poor Philippe isn't prepared to be confronted with grown-up women, he just espects mothers. lol I think Pilardcc would just make a little step over you both and take over the task! This is quite OT, but really funny.

Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 08:43

As I can see, ladies, this topic become the favorite of you! rofl

OK, I ´ll do the " Binding of Isaac" and offer myself freely as the sacrifice to replace the poor singer in your naughty purposes.
My only condition - the " body search" must be executed by the boyfriend of Pilarddcc !
I guess, I ´d like his skillful pianist- hands..... grin

Last edited by Artaserse on 21st December 2011, 08:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 08:46

Hey, we are talking about a man who is able to perform Nerone while crawling all over a sensually squirming Danielle Deniese with his head in her lap! wink

So I see no problems for having two queus in the future: one prior to the concert for the bodysearch, and one afterwards for autographs.

(OMG: I don't think anyone of us will EVER be able to stand in line again for any autographsession and keep a straight face. "Excuse me sir, where is the bodysearch line? Over there ma'm, can't miss it, it's the long one that ends outside the building...)"

(Yes mr Artaserse, I will stop now. Just couldn't resist this one.)

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 08:52

We have succesfully eliminated Serenaluce: we started out this topic all frustrated and angry, and now we'll always have something to laugh about whenever we read one of her posts. The best way to deal with haters is to simply... not care.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 09:29

Duffy
Thirty-eight years is a very mature age, the truth, especially if you have two teenage children, higher than you.
But what if I dress the gown, mask and gloves I use for surgery? This would facilitate things for Felipe, but just leaves me helpless.
I give my site a courageous one, Pilarddcc, Carolineleiden, Artaserse, for example.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 10:23

Rosamunde:

Dressing up like that probably does make things easier, but only because it would just SCARE the pants off him...

affraid

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 11:30

OMG I've missed great answers!!!

Duffy: Don't be so hard on Philippe! I know for a fact that the serafic ones are always the smartest give rose

Artaserse: agree I agree my boyfriend has skillful pianist hands, but I try to keep it only for me (not easy task!) However, I will pass him that proposal, he would be delighted to be the object of attention lol

Caroline: You're right he looked pretty convincing as Poppea's lover. I actually love his ephebic look swoon We should definitely do two queues!!

Rosamunda: Dressed as a surgeon, I think I would be scared too!

I hope Philippe is not reading this forum...but it is so funny to share with you! friends
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 13:23

To all,
if my mother had known what I would be going to write in this forum, she would have forbidden any contact with you. surprised Laughing
On the contrary: I hope he is reading it, I'm sure he laughs about it. He will surely appreciate that there are quite many fans considering him as a man, not an angel.

At the fourthcoming concerts I'll look up for someone dressed up as surgeon and for hidden mics.

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 13:49

I've just put this body search on my "bucket" list, so please, all of you, be kind and step aside and let me die happy!

Mr. Artaserse, I promise I'll be good from now on ....

A.
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 14:03

And while the forum decides the one who is going to put in the " bodysearch line", given that we are at Christmas, dedicated to Serenaluce&Co this trial of recording (fun and beautiful) with a very clear intent: reverence
…Il tuo cuore,
Combattuto da fiero timore,
Turbato, agitato,
Suspira, s´adira,
E sdegnoso ritrovar più riposo non sà. crazy

Spinosi also is brilliant (and very, very attractive)!
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 14:28

Oh ladies!!!!You have made my day!!!! Laughing To find such agitated feelings for our beautiful Ephebe is a wonderful surprise!!!And I thought I was a "dirty old woman"!!!!! I most definitely join the queue for the body search! I can just imagine him red as a tomato. angel
Trolls are everywhere and they do not understand respect at all. After all, chacun a son gout and all that. Crusades are a little more dangerous. Is there a way to get her OUT of yt?? She has overstepped her privileges I feenk!!!
yes
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 14:29

Artemis
I'm sure I have to die earlier.... let's meet in the queue, I'll bring the chicken soup with me.

Rosamunda
You are right, he is very sympathetic and has a mediterranean temperant. I like to watch him conducting.
Why are these frenchmen so short? Even our little tesoro hardly reaches 1,80 metres...standing next to him I feel like a hippopotamus. think
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 14:47

Dear Duffy, Have you heard the saying "De lo bueno poco"??? Or the one, "lo bueno si breve, dos veces bueno"? Obviously written for Tesoro!!
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 15:07

tuffy942
I think I've got the message! In German we say something like "Quantity doesn't match Quality" And those eyes of course....
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 16:35

Dear All!

You are so funny! I'm sure Mr. Artaserse is also enjoying this discussion wink

Have you seen Nanina's photo? She is so kind to share this great picture of il caro oggetto:

Duffy, SJuli and Mr. Artaserse had already enjoyed it... swoon

As you can see he is sooooo hot, so if SerenaLuce & Co. can't enjoy his voice at least they could enjoy the views lol
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty21st December 2011, 17:16

Really nice topic!
I was laughing a lot about the "body search" idea - and hey, of course I'm in the line as well...
I hope some more of you will collapse before starting or finishing the job, so my chances will be bigger lol
I just was afraid after every new article, that Artaserse would interfere now - but instead if this he has his own nice ideas!!
And, Duffy: For me Philippes seize would be perfect good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!   Trolls everywhere and  a lot of  other things! Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolls everywhere and a lot of other things!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: