Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen

Go down 
+17
Kelalla
Jarofil
SJuli
Rosamunda
Duffy
Artaserse
Vivaldi
NoteSensible
rikkapijemy
Saskia
Nenuphar
carolineleiden
nightspell
Pilarddcc
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
Joanna
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joanna

Joanna

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty
PostSubject: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty8th December 2011, 10:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Wenn Emmanuelle Häim, das temperamentgeladene Energiebündel mit den roten Locken (die vom Feuilleton auch liebevoll zum "Derwisch der Barockmusik" gekürt wurde) nun ihr zehnjähriges Jubiläum feiert, dann darf man sich auf ein buntes und fröhliches Fest freuen. So trifft denn auch am 19. Dezember im Pariser Théâtre des Champs-Elysées ein wahres "Who is who" der internationalen Barocksolisten aufeinander. Über 20 Sängerinnen, Sänger und Instrumentalisten kommen, um mit dem "Concert d'Astrée" zu feiern: eine musikalisch wie menschlich verschworene Gemeinschaft, die sich gegenseitig mit ihrer Freude an der Musik ansteckt. Und sie alle wollen nicht nur den Zuhörern Gutes tun: Der Erlös des Konzerts geht an das renommierte französische Krebsforschungs-Institut Gustave Roussy. Auf dem Programm stehen Arien, Duette und Ensembles von Georg Friedrich Händel, Henry Purcell, Jean-Baptiste Lully, Claudio Monteverdi und Jean-Philippe Rameau.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty8th December 2011, 12:49

Joanna

Really magical Christmas- gift ! Happy New Year

Thank you for posting ! I guess, that will be something verrrry special! party

Dear people, please- record!!!!!!
bow

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty8th December 2011, 19:23

Oh my God!

I have to make me a reminder, also that I have to take my USB Stick with me when I go to my parents Christmas Eve. Edit: IPhone programmed to remind me!

and of course I will try to record it!

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty8th December 2011, 23:29

Is it possible to watch this from Spain? My German is very basic but I would enjoy very much the views blush
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 08:56

Vandea wrote:
Oh my God!
I have to make me a reminder, also that I have to take my USB Stick with me when I go to my parents Christmas Eve. Edit: IPhone programmed to remind me!
and of course I will try to record it!

bow we wait impatiently for this record, thank you and good luck!

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 10:40

We do not have TV, but can this be viewed streaming on the computer?
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 12:39

nightspell wrote:

bow we wait impatiently for this record, thank you and good luck!

I will try my very best!

Carolineleiden

As you can read in the posts before I try to record it and I think our DVD magician will be so nice to make a DVD for us to download.
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 18:27

Vandea wrote:
I think our DVD magician will be so nice to make a DVD for us to download.

Yes! I wish to make it! dance though it's not a magic but pure technology blush

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 19:42

Nightspell

Fantastic! Thanks love! hugs
But DVD magician sounds much better than DVD technician. So don´t destroy the illusion that you´re doing magic to make those DVDs ;O) kiss
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty12th December 2011, 21:17

Nightspell

Big thank you in advance from me, too!!!
On 24.12. I will be in the airplane ( embrace and cry !!!).
The broadcast will be repeated on 25.12. at 5.55 o'clock in the morning -
I will get up early, but I can't record....
So - good luck!
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty18th December 2011, 19:17

Thank you for that information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunny

Dear carolineleiden, Dear Pilarddcc,
I checked ARTE LIVE WEB.
But it`s not in the program (live-web).

Nevertheless, here's the link to check it again:

May you are interested in the beautiful concert of Jean-Christoph Spinosi
(Video in Arte-Web):
I was in Frankfurt and it was beautiful! — Monsieur Spinosi: > Live!
The concert was very good. And I loved also the -BOLERO-!!!
Thank you, Jean-Christoph Spinosi.

sunny + sunny

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty18th December 2011, 19:27

Dear Saskia,

Thank you so much for checking! It is a pity, I would love to watch Philippe in Christmas Eve depressed

However, thank you for the other tip, I am listening now!

Have a nice evening,

Pilar
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty18th December 2011, 19:43

Dear Pilarddcc,
I keep the eys open... prankster
Have a nice evenening too...
Saskia sunny

Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty19th December 2011, 10:08

Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty20th December 2011, 12:44

Dear carolineleiden; Dear Pilarddcc!

Your question:
"We do not have TV, but can this be viewed streaming on the computer?"

I found something. Take a look on this website!!! (ARTE+7)
(english): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(french): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(german): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You will be able to see missed broadcasts for 6 or 7 days.
You can scroll ... long from day to day ... hour to hour ... about a week.
I`m pretty sure... that the concert will be added after 24. December... for 6 days.

When the concert is online, I will give the link in the forum.

( I wrote a mail to Arte. Maybe, I will get an answer?
> Possibility to buy concerts on DVD? And when will be the next repeat in 2012?)

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty20th December 2011, 12:55

Dear Saskia!!!

Thank you so much kiss You made my day! flowers
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty20th December 2011, 14:02

kiss dance sunny
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty21st December 2011, 20:17

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have friends who had the chance to attend to this concert (4 hours of pure pleasure !!!) !
Merry Christmas !
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty21st December 2011, 20:22

They're actually very luchy, NoteSensible!
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty21st December 2011, 21:57

NoteSensible

OMG, really??? Are the lucky people already our members ( to share the " 4 hours of pure pleasure")???? Four hours???? OMG............ full action, I guess! dance

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty22nd December 2011, 08:49

No, they aren't. They often go to Paris and the concert happened during their travel. They bought their places the only the evening ! And they don't especially know Philippe, just because of me !
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty22nd December 2011, 09:55

NoteSensible wrote:
No, they aren't. They often go to Paris and the concert happened during their travel. They bought their places the only the evening ! And they don't especially know Philippe, just because of me !

...but now they got to know something more about him, n'est-ce pas ? inlove
Enormously lucky, indeed!

Do you have the program perhaps? reverence

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty22nd December 2011, 12:14

NoteSensible: Your friends will be grateful to you! Philippe is a great discovery, I can tell...thanks to my boyfriend "ho asagiato l'elisir d'amore" give heart
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 16:07

Ladies and Gents the reciever is programmed. music whistle
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 16:21

thank you

And Fröhliche Weichnachten!
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 18:18

The one-hour concert on TV left me wanting more of this delight and I realy envy those lucky who were there. I will eagerly wait for the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Saskia

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 19:32

You will see the concert on the website of "ARTE+7" (only the next 6 to 7 days... )

A happy new year to all !

Kisses, Saskia sunny
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 19:57

Well.....to cut four hours to only one - that was cruel! Especially by this arrangement of stars there!
Gosh, we ´re so fortunate to see Philippe THREE times during this one castrated hour, sorry if I ´m too indelicate, but to cut such a pleasure is really inhuman! no-no!
I just hope, maybe we´ll get the whole concert on DVD to enjoy it without to count the minutes of this great feast of music and true emotions.

So, what about the " rumba- Trumpets"???? dance

Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty24th December 2011, 20:37

according to this review it will be released in February:

"Der ganze Abend wird Ende Februar als Doppel-CD bei Virgin Classics veröffentlicht. Über eine DVD wird nachgedacht."

Obiously 2 cd's are not enough for 4 hours, so I hope the DVD version will be complete or at least carefully cut.

Last edited by Vivaldi on 24th December 2011, 20:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 03:03

Artaserse,
that was really great and this cutaway...very chic.

I think he didn't want to dance, he just tried to get rid of one of the hidden mics. lol

I hope they will release a dvd.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 14:58

I have some good news, I´m uploading the files for nightspell...but that could take awhile...

I really enjoyed this to short one hour of the concert and I hope they bring a DVD out of the whole concert.

dance
Back to top Go down
nightspell
Admin
nightspell

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 16:08

Vandea I can´t wait happy

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 16:38

I'm at my uncles at the moment, but the files are still uploading. I hope they finished when I'm back at home.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 17:43

Thank you Vandea!! flowers

I don't know why Arte's links doesn't work in PC, btw: I can't understand where do I get the horrible troyan who is eating my PC away!!! SOS My brother says that the PC was fed up of Philippe...
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 18:14

Pilarddcc,
my husband could say the same !
An other good new : this concert will be broadcast on France Musique the 27th December at 20h. Could someone record it ??????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Vivaldi

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 19:10

Did you notice that Pascal Bertin wore a dress?????? Or is it just my wild imagination through that wild party of "Sound the Trumpet"....
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 19:13

Yes he wore a men' skirt!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 20:03

OMG, poor Bertín! I not heard nor saw, only to Felipe… happy

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty25th December 2011, 20:37

OMG, Thanks Rosamunda!

How fascinating he looks in a tuxedo! inlove I must say that men look fantastic in their suits!
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 11:24

Love his skirt, too !
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 12:23

I finally understand my husbands complaints for these past 24 years that my skirts are always too long.

I want to be able to see legs! Big, hairy muscled legs with knees and calfs and thighs and a hint of what they end up in....

Not this rag. It's like he tore off a piece of curtain and just draped it around him.

Philippe is gorgeous in his tails. But I know men hate tails. So I am utterly grateful.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 12:28

caroline,
I was totally content with men wearing pants in Niobe. P's Tuxedo was a liittle bit oversized, wasn't it? Much air in it.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 16:04

caroline,

OMG I just read what a wrote a few hours ago, I meant "tights" !!!!! Not "pants", I hope they alle wore pants anyway..... rofl
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 16:36

Duffy: he lost a lot of weight this past year. He was getting a bit too....eeehm, well..... Let's put it this way: He was entering the dangerzone of having the general female rule apply to him that we do NOT sleep with any man who is better endowed than ourselves in the chest area. But now he is an eligable bachelor again. Very Happy

And remember, a singer must have room enough in his clothes to let his stomach fall out after a phrase. I never wear something tight when I have to sing.

Last edited by carolineleiden on 26th December 2011, 17:51; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 16:38

About men in tights: in the old days, they wore codpieces. No pants. Nobody did. Weren't invented yet. Dark Ages, really.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 17:52

caroline,
to say I was content with him wearing pants was a kind of Freudian slip, or as we say in German "The wish was the father of the thought...." lol I didn't know the female rule yet, but I surely will memorize it! P seems to be gaining and losing weight again all over the year. And sometimes he is wearing his "stomach" just around his waist! whistle Bibliothèque ou salle des sports? Well....but the shoulders of
the cutaway were a bittle bit too much
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 17:55

What's a cutaway?

Mentioning the female rule is a great way of getting rid of men making an indecent pass at you.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 17:58

Caroline a cutaway is a smoking wink
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 18:25

Caroline, we also use "cutaway" for what we call "Frack" in German, in English also "tails".... a smoking would be a dinner jacket, I suppose. Anyway, he was looking quite nice.... Laughing BTW I didn't see mens' skirts for quite a long time, a friend of my son wore one on the school-leaving party.
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty26th December 2011, 18:32

ups, sorry my translation mistake.... I meant a "Frack" = "tailcoat"...a "smoking" is a "tuxedo" of course...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen   Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen Empty

Back to top Go down

Das Barock-Fest der Stimmen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media-
Jump to: