Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011

Go down 
+12
SJuli
carolineleiden
Jarofil
Fleita
Duffy
peacefulworld
*JaRoWi1647*
Pilarddcc
Nenuphar
Lullamy
rikkapijemy
Artemis
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty22nd November 2011, 12:20

Are there any deprived and desperate Ph. J. fans in the Benelux area who would be interested in purchasing a ticket for this concert? I will be going to the concert myself but a friend has had to cancel (she has to be abroad on that date). The ticket is a very good one - Category "A". The programme is the same as the Paris Concert on December 9th which was sold out on the first day of booking.

If there is no interest, it's not a problem. This concert is sold out for all but the cheapest seats where seeing (and more importantly, hearing!) is not guaranteed and I will probably have no difficulty in getting rid of it on the night.

Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty30th November 2011, 17:32

One of the largest francophone Belgian newspapers Announces this concert and presents an interview with P
More that six times to sleep and it will be really Saint-Nicolas
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty30th November 2011, 17:48

@ rikkapijemy - The concert was also mentioned extensively on Musiq3 (francophone classical music radio station) this morning. They also played "Cara la dolce flamma" as an appetizer - that should bring the punters in! Not that anyone needs persuading to attend ...

A.
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty1st December 2011, 12:37

BOZAR
‎68 places à nouveau disponibles pour le concert de Philippe Jaroussky (06.12) ! | Opnieuw 68 plaatsen beschikbaar voor het concert van Philippe Jaroussky (06.12). Res: 02 507 82 00 - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty5th December 2011, 13:57

a small anoucement
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty5th December 2011, 16:49

I must have been verrr-y, verrr-y good this year as at around 20H00 I will be getting the best St. Nicolas present any girl could have!
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty5th December 2011, 17:35

To Artemis
I will be there too, maybe we'll meet
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 10:18

What a great evening! Chance of booking we were given a front row seat.
If acoustic level, it was not ideal, we saw two meters away, a man in turn suffer and have fun.
When Philippe Jaroussky says he sings with his whole body, now I understand.
Oh Lord, what a demonstration. At times I felt he went into a trance because it was one with his song.
I hardly dared look at him because I had the feeling of being intrusive.
So I closed my eyes and I let myself be carried away by the music
More concretely, Philippe received a triumph of a Palace of Fine Arts fills and conquered.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 11:53

And he gave the best rendition of "Alto Giove" that I have ever heard him sing. The opening note was suspended in the air and seemed to last forever. I heard Ann Hallenberg singing this a couple of weeks ago - it was interesting to make the comparison. Ann is one of my favourite mezzos and she sang it very well - but it's really Philippe's aria, no doubt about that! Also love the "new" variations he brought to "Ombra mai fu" ...
Back to top Go down
Lullamy

Lullamy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 17:59

Ther's a video about this concert on YouTube yes

Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 18:58

Bl**dy h*ll! I can be clearly seen on the video and I thought I had successfully dodged the cameraman - must try harder next time! A part ça, it's a nice video. Thanks, Lullamy.

A.
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 19:08

Artemis

as I don't know you and because I'm curious -
who and where are you in this nice video????? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 19:14

Nenuphar,

I'd rather not say as I'm looking a bit of a goofball - that's what he does to me!

A.
Back to top Go down
Nenuphar

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty7th December 2011, 20:31

Artemis,

I had to check the "goofball" in the dictionary and then I watched the video again - but I couldn't find you!!!!!
But this short film gave me sweet memories of the concert in Halle and believe me:
when I'm in front of him while he's signing - I surely look the same (and I use to forget nearly everything I wanted to tell or ask him - it's a desaster!!!)
But next time in Munich: May be I should bring a cheat sheet ("Spickzettel") with me... prankster
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty8th December 2011, 00:30

I finally met him last Sunday in La Coruña's cocnert and I must confess that I felt ashamed as a teen. I forgot what I wanted to tell and I keep repeating myself in a mix of Italian and French. swoon

So I totally get your stories...
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty8th December 2011, 07:35

rikkapijemy, Artemis, Pilarddcc

You lucky people! inlove

Nenuphar

Were you also in Halle? I hope, the next time we could do the same like once at TCE, where all people from forum wore green ribbons to recognize each other! That was funny! friends

Lullamy

Thanks for the video, my dear! air kiss 1

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
peacefulworld

peacefulworld

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty8th December 2011, 22:16

Hi everybody.
I enjoy reading your contributions. Because I am not good at writing, I don't sent message so much, sorry.
But I thought I should do something to you. in return.
I really thank to Jana to provide this fantastic forum.
This makes us( me) so happy to enjoy music, arts.
My husband and I were in Brussel after 6 months absence of PJ's live concert.
It was speechless. According to my experience with Pj's concerts, it was less coughting. Ater his singing, there were at least 6 second silence. It was fantastic to have silence.
His voice is giving echo especially during a cappella. Sorry. it was illegal. But I recorded by my small mp3. applausing was more than 3 minutes, I can tell it.

Now it comes personal experience. When he saw me the signiture session.
He said to me. "I didn't see you for a long time. She is my big fan from Amsterdam."
It was..... Especially after my purse was stolen from my bag 3 hours before the concert. It costs me al together 250 euro. It is pitty I could have domanted to IRIS.

PJ is incredible. Ater such a fantastic concert, he had time, energy, kindness, warmness to talk to his music admires more than 100 people.

My husband and I are going to visit his master classes next Tuesday in Metz(Thanks to this forum, we got an information). He said that he loves master classes. Even so I can not understand French, I will enjoy it (my husband will tell me important points).

I read almost every comments of yours. I can get so many information and quite smile. I am good at clearning. May be I can help his baggage to clean up. When I read this, I was quite tired. But after reading it, my tiredness disapperas.

Once again, thank you everybody for you contributions and especially to Jana.

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty8th December 2011, 22:43

Hello peacefulworld,
I remember your video about "owls", too. How should P forget? That was so nice and funny! In Hamburg he recognized a young guy whom he had met almost 5 months ago.This 13 year old guy was so happy.
Speaking about P's suitcase, I have to admit: The list is already pretty long ! lol
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty8th December 2011, 23:23

JANA:

I like the green ribbons idea! So funny!

PEACEFULWORLD.

Your post is very sweet! And Philippe what can I say...He recognizes his fan, so charming!! He is our DILETTO inlove

It would be amazing being in one of his master classes, even if I can't understand a word about music...
Back to top Go down
Fleita

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty9th December 2011, 10:54

Thank you for the video, reminding of the wonderful evening in Palais des Beaux-Arts. Philippe's voice was like a violin, with phraising and a sound as Stradivarius. And one felt about to jump with joy by some pieces of music, what I really did (nobody mind).
I'm achame of my secret wish to be recognized after my showing up in Bremerhaven and telling him in very bad English I am only one coming from Lithuania , but he didn't, which is not surprise, of hundreds and thousands funs all over the world. So, may be in Amsterdam in February... flowers
By the way. Is it very unusual in Western Europe to give flowers to your favorite performer during the concert? In my country, it is very common practice to show your love and gratitude in this way.

Last edited by Fleita on 9th December 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty9th December 2011, 11:08

A short review:

Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty11th December 2011, 12:18

peacefulworld

Thanks for your kindness. I´m very sorry about your lost, but I ´m sure, if you´re going to attend the Master - class, you´ll have the best chance to donate for IRIS then!

Fleita

You ´re very welcome!
Pity, but it is really unusual in W. Europe to give the flowers to the performers - I guess, the people here are too spoiled . I can´t understand it , so I try to bring the flowers as often as it suits - to express my gratefulness also by this way. give rose

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty11th December 2011, 18:20

About the flowers:

Well, I can really only speak for the Dutch, but I suppose the same rule goes for a large part of Western Europe, because all these countries have a common denominator: they are Calvinists. A certain brand of strict and puritan protestants. (Lutherans are not half as bad.)

Calvinists are not the happiest of people, I must say. They seem quite repressed and frustrated. They believe in the original sin and predestination. And if they are happy, they do not show it. "Just act normal, because that is crazy enough already", that is our national motto. What we admire most is hard work but combined with modesty. Famous people are never honoured, their accomplishments never recognized and we are very reserved in our emotions. (Unless they are footballplayers or ice skaters who win a gold medal or a worldcup, than the whole nation goes nuts, but that really is the exception.) And if they do get recognized in public, they usually hate the attention and feel awkward and keep saying it was nothing. We do not like to be in the limelight and we do not put others in it.

This society is extremely leveled and egalitarian. We are one-dimensional. Stick your head out above groundlevel, and it is mown off along with the grass and it serves you right for being so arrogant. We even call our Queen just "ma'am". Not Your Majesty or Your Highness, and it is at her express request. We do not bow for her, we just shake her hand, and sometimes somebody kisses her, and nobody minds, because she is just a woman like everybody else, only with an exceptional profession.

That is why we do not give flowers. We think it makes the recipient uncomfortable, like it would make us uncomfortable. Our merits after all are not our own: they are gifts from God, so we are not allowed to take credit for them.

Calvinism and the struggle during the Contra Reformation has shaped and formed our national state and character. Even the catholic minority is affected, and though Holland is mainly atheist, it is part of what we are.

I myself have serious doubts about standing in line for an autograph. I'd feel silly. I do not know the man from Adam and he doesn't know me. Why bother him?
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty11th December 2011, 21:23

In Hungary, it's OK to bring flowers to a performer -- in case she is a woman. Male performers get only their "official" bouquet from the organizers of the concert, but they are strictly smaller or less colourful than those of their female collegues.
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty11th December 2011, 21:51

Carolineleiden: good post

I laughed reading your post. This is an interesting view of being North-european. I very much appreciate this kind of auto-comprehension. One of my best friends is from Utrech and even if we met in Italy (where we were living for a while) and she was totally in love about being "mediterranean", I never totally got all her "movements". I mean she is fantastic and very funny but she is always very fond of South people about their way to show love a tenderness. I thought she was exagerating but after reading your post, maybe that's the explanation shock

It's weird, I like very much how template and quiet are Germans and Dutchs. I think I feel a little fed up about "drama and passion" in South Europe...you know there are a lot of stereotypes: party, fiesta... drink After living in UK and in Italy for several years I must say I think that every country has its own idiosincracy and I think I feel more Spainh as ever and at the same time I feel I have to be very critic to my own country in order to be fair!

Besos, bisous, baci ( you know at the and I'm Spanish... air kiss 1
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 09:13

Pilarddcc

Hehe, you brought it at the point! friends But as a Spaniard you have seen for sure, that the Germans and Dutch stop their being " quiet" as soon as they go to vacations to Spain ( for example) - and start to be loud, drunk and rude.
But I ´m completely agree with you and prefer the Mediterranean life- style as well as " besos, bisous, baci e abbracci" ( I know! ) kiss

carolineleiden

As far as I know ( just a little ) the history of Europe, it may be not only "calvinism" what rules here, but in a big part - " feminism", too. That is the reason for the Queen to be "just a woman like everybody else, only with an exceptional profession"- emancipation at all costs.
The modern " gentlemen" are ashamed to keep the door before the " dame", to spoil their beloved with flowers etc. You try to comfort yourself because it is easier- the true gentlemen are almost died out as well as the ladies. And I mean not only the manner but also the spirit and soul.

I strongly believe, no one of you, dear ladies, would feel offended to get a nice bouquet just because of your being yourself or as a sign of a true admiration.

Let me speak a word also for men - why should we feel different? blush

I beg your pardon for my old - fashioned stuff apart of any country- belonging - I´m one quite gaily coloured mix. party

Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 09:22

Artaserse:

I totally agree with you yes Equality must be a concept only related to be equal in rights and duties and equal before the law. Further than that I like to be lady and I prefer gentlemen over metrosexual reverence

Please, those are your flowers Mr. Artaserse flowers
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 09:39

Pilarddcc

iQuerida señora!

I feel highly honoured by your grace. reverence

Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 09:41

blush
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 09:50

BTW - as I can see on YT- video, friendly posted by Lullamy, some exceptional persons from the audience felt free to give Philippe flowers, though..... good

carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 10:13

Artaserse,

Abour Dutch feminism: actually, we are not that emancipated after all.

1) Tax benefits have made it possible for the wife to stay home and take care of the children for the past 50 years. No other country in the western world has such low figures of children in daycare. Government is really trying hard with different tax benefits to change that, but daycare is still not good, not available, or too expensive. And the recent scandal, where hundreds of children were sexually abused and filmed by a pedofile network that had infiltrated several daycarecenters really does not help to give mothers a good feeling about leaving their young ones with a bunch of strangers.

2) Also, women in Holland usually do not work fulltime. They contribute only half of what their husbands brings home to the household income. Women do not make it on the jobmarket as well as men, and that is mainly due to the time they leave the jobmarket to have and raise their children until they go to school.

3) Also, in no other western country do men spend as little time helping with the kids and the housework. That is still mainly done by the wives. (Logical, they work less)

We are egalitarian in our views, but not in practice...

My ideal man does not have to give me flowers or open the door for me, as long as he is smart, funny, dependable, sweet, handsome and ofcourse fixes my bike. Then I'll sew on his buttons and cook.smile

Back to top Go down
Fleita

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 11:16

Hello to all. It was a nice discussion on cultural and gender differences. smile By the way, German were not at all "quiet" in Bremerhaven, they roared even before Philippe has begun to sing.
To Carolineleiden: I feel silly too when waiting for autograph...Now I'm looking forward the concert in my favourite city Amsterdam. whistle
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 11:24

Artaserse,

The lady who handed him the flowers in Lullamy's video gave him a large spray of green orchids; she must have been reading The Philippe Jaroussky Handbook! (I was sitting nearby).

By the way, the Brits and Scandinavians are no quieter when under the influence of alcohol, believe me!

carolineleiden,

It's a strange quirk of fate then that the Dutch are amongst the world's largest exporters of flowers!

Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 11:29

Fleita

I'm going to Amsterdam as well! (Living so close by, I'd be nuts not to go)

I believe it is a good tradition of forum members to wear green ribbons when they go to a Philippe concert, to be able to recognize eachother.

I'll get a nice big green ribbon to hold my ponytail then, and I'll meet you in line!

Artemis

Yes we are very generous with our flowers: we never use them ourselves. smile
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 11:40

I would love to be in Amsterdam with you wearing a green ribbon...Maybe someone in this forum is going to be in Valladolid next June for Philippe and Lemieux's recital ???

I felt like a "Bieber girl" when I was standing in line for his autograph. I am exactly as old as he is and I pictured myself as a crazy teenager fan inlove
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 12:38

To the flowers: here in Czech Republic sometimes you are not allowed to bring the flowers or present to the performer on your own, it has to be done by the organizers (hosts), but of course it's without the magic moment with him/her.
Once happened to me I sent this way flowers to one of my favourite early music conductors and he, maybe he thought those were official flowers from organizers, threw them to the first violinist. I was so angry. I hope behind the scenes they founded my message it was for him.

flowers for all of you!

I really understand your crazy teens feelings, e. g. photo with Philippe on mobile phone hide.
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 12:39

give heart

Thanks I feel more accompanied!!
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 13:10

Jarofil wrote:

I really understand your crazy teens feelings, e. g. photo with Philippe on mobile phone hide.
...and next time asking him to sign the printed photo blush
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 14:20

SJuli,

exactly!!! good But when it will be...? Long time to wait... sad
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 14:22

I have given flowers to PJ every time I have gone to see him and he has always been very happy, even saying "they would be perfect in his hotel room"!The last time they were taken to him before the performance and the lady that took them came back to tell me he would see me after (it was Niobe). But I have always felt like a sore thumb in the audiences I have been to, very very very red in the face answering why I was bringing flowers, etc. Still he has always been very gracious and nice about it although I was incoherent and just like a groupie. And I am over 60. I have always been embarrassed to ask for a pic except for once when my friend took it. flowers give rose blush Next time.....I don't know. If I think about it I would just hide. He even told me once "but don't be nervous" when I was near swooning being near him.....Oh my heart!!!!!!! kiss So dear Pilarddcc, I feel SOOO just like you! And like so many of you!!! air kiss 2
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 16:11

Tuffy495: Eres encantadora!
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 17:25

Jarofil

You lucky one to live in Czech. That is the homebase of the Collegium Musicum 1704...they do not leave Prague very often.

But if Philippe ever gets a guest appearance with them there, I'll hop on a plane if I have to hold on the wings to get there!!
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 18:12

A very nice critic
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 18:27

carolineleiden,

oh yes, Collegium 1704 and Collegium vocale 1704. Their conductor Václav Luks is the one I spoke about:)
You're right, they don't travel so much, mainly to Dresden and it doesn't help you much.

I'm still waiting for their cooperation with Philippe, of course. But it doesn't seem so. They had concerts here "only" with Bejun Mehta and Vivica Genaux. Both concerts were excellent, but you know, Philippe is Philippe inlove.

rikkapijemy,

thanks for the review.

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 18:36

rikkapijemy:

thank you
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 23:57

Tuffy942

Quote :
He even told me once "but don't be nervous" when I was near swooning being near him.....Oh my heart!!!!!!!

I see, Tuffy, he has really got you! lol I know that kind of feelings well! Having red ears and a pulse of nearly 200 beats...don't care about others, most of them just didn't dare to do the same. And sometimes, it is also quite funny. In Cologne, just P and M.Ducros on stage, with "Opium". After the concert a young lady came with flowers and P asked : "Oh, for me?" I would have answered "No, I'm expecting my mother on stage after the concert" but unfortunately I wasn't concerned.....

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty12th December 2011, 23:59

rofl
Back to top Go down
rikkapijemy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty16th December 2011, 18:09

Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty16th December 2011, 23:29

I have read the previous critique and I'm back to feeling "the mixture of nostalgia and concern" which speaks Bernard Schreuders I experienced in the concert of the Teatro Real of Madrid (12 November) and of which I spoke a bit in this forum. Then I tried to forget my fears because I can not resist such thinking.
The critic speaks of "…early wear of the timbre abused too heavy use, but also, no doubt, by the infernal pace which the artist leads his career. He dislikes, hates, be compared with an Angel, but force of wanting to break that image, Philippe Jaroussky well could burn the wings… "
I totally agree and'm me afraid.
And ends: "But crossed fingers this superb musician, without discussion one of the most gifted of his generation, to take decisions to further delighted us for a long time."
Yes, please, please, I don't even care to take a sabbatical that can take care of your beautiful voice and rethink his career in a more serene manner. I can´t bear to be a year without him if that gives me hope of being many years with him.
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty17th December 2011, 00:12

Rosamunda

I think he also recognized, that his pace is going to take it's toll. In the recent interviews he said that especially the castrato programs are very hard. In Hamburg, there weren't any sharp notes or any tense moments, but he was kind of carried by the audience.... Apart from that it is different from concert to concert, I suppose.
Perhaps we will hear more chansons in the future. also. Remembering Opium in
Cologne, this pure voice in the huge philharmony...... swoon
I hope he will take care of himself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011   Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concert in Brussels on December 6th 2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next