Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandea

Vandea

WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty
PostSubject: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty23rd June 2011, 12:06

As the title says a feature about Philippe on German Radio WDR3

Lost my recording proggie, but I will try to find it somewhere....whish me luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty24th June 2011, 14:12

Thank you, my dear Vandea! flowers

I tried to record, but strangely I could not get it. Perhaps, there will be an "download" possibility? think

I liked very much the words of Philippe when he says, maybe the colour of his voice is green like the walls in his living room.... inlove

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty24th June 2011, 14:46

I managed to record it, but missed the beginning. Because my parents came to visit me.

Oh yes I liked that part too... inlove
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty24th June 2011, 15:13

Enjoy ;O)
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty24th June 2011, 18:24

Vandea

"Die Datei existiert leider nicht mehr". blush

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty24th June 2011, 19:36

no

Works for me... hmm? It´s still up there!

Back to top Go down
Vandea

Vandea

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty27th June 2011, 09:39

Jana

Did the download work yet?
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty27th June 2011, 11:33

Vandea
Thank You, the download worked fine. For me, the last answer is the most important.
His wish to share the joy of singing is what he makes us feel ! smile
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty27th June 2011, 13:52

Yes, it is the most important for Philippe - to " cultivate happiness", as he said also in the interview on his video for Association IRIS.

And we have the precious permission to get a piece of this happiness , because he shares his feelings with us through the singing. And his being himself - such an wonderful, generous and bright person .

bow inlove flowers sunny

Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty27th June 2011, 21:55

JaRoWi1647
You're right.
By the way, the concert in Meldorf on July 15th will be recorded and broadcasted in the German radio, the date will be September 4th, 11:00 a.m. on NDR Kultur.
I didn't find the link yet, but there's a little time to work it out...

I must admit that I am already getting a little upset, looking forward to the concert. Stabat mater sung live, wow !!! And the church is quite beautiful, too.
. rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe   WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe Empty

Back to top Go down

WDR 3 Radio Musikfeature about Philippe
Page 1 of 1