Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Go down 
+40
Duffy
halvorkosigan
Rosamunda
AlexanderBendo
hHarpsichordk
Egbertine
starmuse
Gildo Legure
Nenuphar
Carol Ina
Astarto
Pilarddcc
Tamara Pereira
carolineleiden
Suzi
calimero116
Lucía
Ottavia
Artaserse
Jarofil
rasamalai
maryvonne
almirena
BASILEVS
domino
Balletlover
karenpat
snogroda81
ozlem
SJuli
tuffy942
J.E.S.
nightspell
NoteSensible
Mercè
LydianAirs
Lullamy
Joanna
Vandea
*JaRoWi1647*
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th May 2010, 17:47

Welcome SJuli !

We have met together on YT isn't it ??
If I'm right, you're a Purcell lover ? I'll go to see and listen to Philippe in a Purcell recital in ... 19 days !!! I'll give my impressions on this forum after the concert, of course !

See you soon
NS
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty3rd June 2010, 22:35

Oooooooooooh, I've just seen I've got an answer!happy

Dear NoteSensible, you are right, I'm one of the "two daughters of this aged stream".
You are so lucky, Purcell+Philippe would be my dream concert! I'm waiting impatiently for your impressions!

Wouldn't it be nice if he would record some of this repertoire sometimes in the future?

Thanks for the kind welcome, and to Joanna also!

Juli
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
ozlem

ozlem

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th June 2010, 19:41

Hello everyone.

Well how I met with him for the very first time: goes back to the times when I met with opera actually. Before than I didnt have any fixed music taste like the ones who listens whatever appeals. I believe something thats gonna change your life forever, awaits for you patiently and gently. This is what opera did to me. A couple of years ago when I was having really really hard times, then I decided to take a vacation. For that vacation i went to the book store to buy some cds and just randomly and
unconsciously. I bought an arias cd. I didnt even like opera till then. Then I went on vacation with a great atmosphere and as I inserted that cd and heard the music and voice there happened an agape moment of my life. I had goose bumps all over my body, stuck for a while and fall in love the beauty of harmony and esthetics. as I didnt have a cd player in the hotel so as to listen to cd over and over again i slept in the car that night before that I recognized that music didnt take a considerable place in my life. Opera none. I felt ashamed.
In that cd a particular voice stoke me more. That was a contra tenor voice. As I came back home I started searching and reading everything about contre tenors. Thats how I first met Philippe Jaroussky and his voice. Later on opera became a healing power on my soul. I know we cant know what we cause everyday, you know every little thinks we do everyday, what we do unintended to the people and even to every living creatures. But I wish a had a way to tell Philippe how he changed many things with me and what he has caused unconsciously to a person who is miles and miles away. By the way the time He came to my country I couldn’t go to see him as my ankle was broken smile

ohhh I have talked a lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
snogroda81

PostSubject: Consert in Dortmund   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty29th August 2010, 20:17

Hello! I´m going in Dortmund in November 18 inlove I' m so happy bow
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th August 2010, 01:10

snogroda81
Привет! Хорошо, что ты у нас на форуме. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome ! Oh.... I can understand you with "be happy"... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
snogroda81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty1st September 2010, 23:02

Spasibo! a otkuda vi znaete 4to ja govorju po-russki? xotja ja osobenno i ne shifrujus:) agree

I speak several different languages, who is Russian, Swedish, English and other minor language as Serbian, etc.
Back to top Go down
karenpat

karenpat

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd September 2010, 18:01

snogroda81 wrote:
Spasibo! a otkuda vi znaete 4to ja govorju po-russki? xotja ja osobenno i ne shifrujus:) agree

I speak several different languages, who is Russian, Swedish, English and other minor language as Serbian, etc.

hvis du kan svensk, skjønner du norsk også? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.karen-patricia.com
snogroda81

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd September 2010, 21:29

Jag förstår norska, med aldrig var i Norge tyvarr.. Kanske, nån gång roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty8th September 2010, 13:33

Hello everybody !

Here I am, as a new « fan » of Philippe Jaroussky.

I had heard of him but it’s only some weeks ago that I discovered him while surfing on the internet.

I have been a very passionate balletomane for many years. It had been a real “coup de foudre” (love at first sight !). This time, it was also a “coup de foudre”.

I like music very much but had always some difficulties with the human voice.

While hearing Philippe Jaroussky’s voice, it was like a revelation. I would never think I would be so moved, touched by a human voice. flowers

After looking at different videos (thanks god there are plenty), I looked for a forum to know where and when he would be singing … and I found this forum !

I think that’s a pity that we must write in English but it shows that PJ has “fans” all over the world, which is good. I’ll do my best.

I will be at the theater des Champs-Elysées on December 17th, looking forward to hearing Philippe and “his friends” live.

I have borrowed all CDs available at my local library. What makes me happy is that I have a lot more to discover!

A bientôt !
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty9th September 2010, 08:18

Dear Balletlover!

You´re very welcome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks for your lovely introduction!

I absolutely understand you with your feeling of "coup de foudre "...as also with the "writing in English"...he he....Where are you from, if I may ask ?
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty9th September 2010, 08:30

I am from France !

I will do more reading than writing on this forum for some times. There is so much information available and I have a lot to learn.

I find it great to be able to see and hear part of a concert which took part only two days ago.

This is a very "dynamic" forum clapping
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th September 2010, 21:16

Нашему 100 - ура !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivat to our 100th member !!!!

domino

WELCOME!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
domino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th September 2010, 22:00

Спасибо за столь неожиданно яркий прием!))
...and thank you to make sure that we've understood each other wink
Back to top Go down
BASILEVS

BASILEVS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty3rd October 2010, 10:14

Hi everybody!!!!I'm a new one at this forum and very glad to join!!!
I've got to know about Philippe Jaroussky quite recently. The first thing I've heard was "A Chloris". I was so charmed that I couldn't stop listening...It was love at first sound of HIS voice... give heart And when I saw some video on YT I was really impressed...His performance greatly differ from others!
Philippe's visit to Russia was really the most precious present! I've been to Moscow concert!!!It's unfogetattable!!!!I haven't seen and heared anything better in my life!! clapping Thanks a lot to mr.Jaroussky for makin' people HAPPY!!! flowers
Back to top Go down
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty3rd October 2010, 12:20

Welcome Basileus !

Its' the same story for me any years ago .... but in France !
See you soon on this forum
Note Sensible
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty3rd October 2010, 19:07

BASILEVS

Ну, здравствуйте, здравствуйте ! Располагайтесь, чувствуйте себя, как дома!
Мы очень рады новым лицам, особливо тем, кто любит общаться и делает это столь изящно, как вы ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You´re very welcome here! We´re really gald to see the new people here, especially the kind of so nice and polite!

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BASILEVS

BASILEVS

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty4th October 2010, 16:25

Oh, Jana !!! Nice to see you! smile I'm so glad to talk to people who are interested in same things! In general, few of friends share my sympathy to mr.Jaroussky and my Mom doesn't like opera singin' at all...Frankly speaking, she didn't want me to be a musician. So, I'm happy to be here!!! happy
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty29th October 2010, 18:24

Hello everyone !!!

I'm new on this forum : I found it so attractive that I decided to register. The work you all do is amazing !!!

I'm a big Philippe's fan, and I'm very happy to share this passion !! I discovered him a few years ago and just loved him : splendid musician, nice person !! I love classical music generally speaking, but he is so special : a gift for the heart !

Happy to be with you !!!

Almirena
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty29th October 2010, 19:53

Dear almirena

Welcome!!!! Nice to meet you !
Maybe, we´ve seen each other already in Paris or somewhere by the concert ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]How did you discover him the first time?

Now, we have here also some countrymen ( women) of Monsieur Chevalier! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th October 2010, 07:36

Welcome to the new members (I am also quite new to the forum ...)
bienvenue à toi almirena !
Quelle chance d'avoir découvert Philippe Jaroussky il y a plusieurs années. Moi, cela ne fait que quelques mois. J'essaye de rattraper le temps perdu.
Will you be "au théâtre des Champs Elysées" in December ?
Back to top Go down
almirena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th October 2010, 08:56

Thanks for your welcome !

Well, I first discover Philippe because I had heard some Vivaldi's vocal stuff, and wanted to buy some. I bought Philippe's recording "Virtuoso cantatas" without knowing who he was, and just loved him ! Then, I went to concerts, bought all his recordings, and become a fan !

I will be at the Theatre des Champs-Elysées on the 1st December for the Caldara concert and on the 17th for the surprise concert : I can't wait !!! Maybe some of you will also be there ? I already talked with some people at his concerts, maybe it was you ?!!
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th October 2010, 14:03

I will be at the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées on the 17th.
It's the first time I see Philippe Jaroussky "live".
I can't wait smile
Back to top Go down
maryvonne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th October 2010, 17:39

hello les amis français , les 3 soirées carte blanche de philippe auront un petit plus puisque nous ,association IRIS dont le parrain est philippe comme vous le savez, nous serons présents dans le hall avec notre documentation , je pense que philippe parlera de IRIS à un moment ou un autre dans son concert, il y aura également une urne pour les futurs généreux donateurs, je serai là et martine aussi aux 3 concerts , j'espère que vous vous signalerez, nous pourrons peut être échanger quelques mots. n'achetez pas de CD avant ces 3 concerts , 2€ seront reversés à l'association par EMI classic!!!!! on espère être avec philippe quand il dédicacera ses CD!!!au plaisir de vous voir
je ne sais pas si vous avez déjà écoué son dernier CD , c'est encore une fois une pure merveille( sans parti pris air kiss 1
Back to top Go down
rasamalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2010, 08:51

Hello! I've just found the forum tonight and I recognize some of you from Youtube, Jana(Jarowi1647) who introduced me to PJ -and for this I am eternally grateful- and Tuffy with whom I exchanged a couple messages, Medhicaps, whose comments I carefully read and admire and a couple others that escape me right now.

I've been reading and lurking around the forum for a little bit and I confess I feel quite ignorant and impressed by how knowledgeable everyone else is, so I feel shy to post.

I heard opera for the first time when I was 7 years old. There was a teacher in the flat downstairs from us and I heard her student vocalizing every time I came home from school, I SO longed to join them!.
The first counter-tenor I ever heard was James Bowman and I was immediately in love with that voice, he was playing Oberon in "A Midsummer's Night Dream".
I loved his description of PJ, something along the lines of "divine and angelical".

After that I started listening to other kinds of music, "Yes"(the group) because Jon Anderson's voice had a high pitch that reminded me of a counter-tenor's voice.

So many years later I saw the Farinelli movie and Jana somehow caught sight of me browsing through Farinelli videos and pointed me towards PJ. You have no idea how much I thank you for it, I was extremely depressed and that pure, immaculate, touching voice brought me back to life. I tried to ignore PJ's good looks successfully for quite a while, but he is gorgeous, so, I'm happy to witness such delightful perfection as often as I can manage to! (:

For a hobby I sing in 2 choirs, 17th century music being my favorite, I hope someday to be able to feel what it's like to sing in a clear and honest voice, this is my secret dream (: <3

I'm looking forward to learning from you all kind hearted people and certainly of exquisite taste!

Warm regards from México, Claudia Liliana/rasamalai

Post Data: A private PJ concert? You're one privileged soul! surprised
Back to top Go down
http://artisanofwhimsy.com
NoteSensible

NoteSensible

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2010, 09:30

Welcome Claudia !! You'll find treasures here, thanks to our Jana and to all the members !!
See you soon !
NoteSensible
Back to top Go down
rasamalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2010, 09:33

Thank you NoteSensible!
You're all one big treasure, this is an awesome forum and I'm looking forward to meeting you all (:
Back to top Go down
Balletlover

Balletlover

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2010, 12:15

welcome, bienvenue rasamalai.

You say :

Quote :
I've been reading and lurking around the forum for a little bit and I confess I feel quite ignorant and impressed by how knowledgeable everyone else is, so I feel shy to post.

I am much more ignorant than you are ! But I am eager to learn !

bonjour Maryvonne,
je serai au concert du 17 décembre. Je ne manquerai pas de passer au stand IRIS. Je voulais aller dévaliser les magasins de disques. J'attendrai donc !
Au plaisir de vous rencontrer.
Back to top Go down
rasamalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2010, 16:12

Thank you Balletlover! so am I! (:
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty13th November 2010, 18:12

Dear all,

thank you for this forum, I'm already a member.
At first I listened and saw Philippe last year in September, when I was finding some pieces by Monteverdi (because of my interest in old music) on Youtube, and I clicked on Ohime, ch'io cado with L'arpeggiata. My first impession was, that it is very fun and precisely made interpretation. I was interrested in it, I saw Si dolce e il tormento and Estinguere vorrei la fiamma from Vivaldi's Griselda and I fell in love with incredible lightness and colorature technic. He filled up and overcome my imaginations about singing.
At first I thought my enthusiasm will be away in some time, but I think I'm addicted more and more. I sing since my childhood (in a choir) and since I know Philippe, my dream is to sing with him:)
At first I saw him live on 4th August this year in Kloster Eberbach in German and I'm going to go to Berlin on 28. 11.

Thank you I can share with you my feelings.

Regards

Jana

Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty13th November 2010, 19:25

Bienvenida, Rasamalai, vítejte, Jarofil (is that correct?)

I've discovered Jaroussky in 2008 on channel MEZZO; they broadcast the concert of Jaroussky and l'Arpeggiata from the Festival d'Ambronay. It was like a "coup de foudre"; since then, I can't stop to hear Jaroussky every day.

I was lucky to see him live in Toulouse last april and in Madrid too, with L'incoronazzione di Poppea. Fue algo increible, it was incredible.

I think Jaroussky is joy, love and life. He knows, with his voice, how to make us feel these things.
That is what we love him! friends [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Salut!
Back to top Go down
Jarofil

Jarofil

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty13th November 2010, 22:08

Great. Vítejte is correct. Thank you, Mercè, for welcome in Czech.
So I have to listen him almost every day. Sometimes I try not to take this drug, but in most cases it's impossible:)

Bona nit.
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty13th November 2010, 22:34

Dear
rasamalai
Nice to meet you here! I´m very glad to see you again! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jarofil

Welcome ! Now, we have one Jana more here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
rasamalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty15th November 2010, 10:17

Thank you for your welcome Jana I'm also really glad to find you here Very Happy
and happy to make new Jana's acquaintance! nice nickname! Jarofil smile
and Hola Mercé! smile How lucky of all of you to have seen him live! I hope to join you on your luck and add to those stories someday.
sunny
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty6th January 2011, 01:23

Thank you a lot !

Happy New Year!

( Nice hat!)

*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty6th January 2011, 23:55

Artaserse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]................................. ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

Back to top Go down
Joanna

Joanna

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty29th January 2011, 23:15

I'd like to officially welcome dear Artaserse and to say Hello!Welcome aboard!hello give rose drinks (really nice hat!) wink
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th January 2011, 10:23

JaRoWi

Always to my pleasure! kiss

Joanna

Many many thanks! For all ! give rose

It´s really nice to be here. ( Searching for a smilie.....OK....this one reverence )

Ottavia

Ottavia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th January 2011, 13:40

Hi! I registered a few days ago but I have so much work right now I did not (even) take a look at the whole forum -¡which is amazing and a necessity!-, and so I did not discover this "confession corner" until today!

Here is my "how did you meet Philippe" story: in fact I am a musician, but I had no particular interest in early music or singing before (though I have been surrounded by many great opera and recital singers... e.g. Francisco Corujo, who has his debut in La Scala in a few days, and Iwona Sobotka, Queen Elizabeth Winner, who has warmed up at my student home many, many times).

In April 2010 some friend -I do not remember who- sent me the link to the YouTube video of "Si dolce é´l tormento" with Arpeggiata. It was a big shock the first time I heard it, but I fell more and more in love with that voice -and that guy give heart - as the days passed and I discovered more and more videos of him.
I do not even remember how I knew he was singing L´Incoronazione in Madrid that may, but I bought a ticket for the 25th. I could not believe what I saw and heard (although I was sitting very far from the stage. I remember that when the opera finished I wanted to wait and talk to Philippe, but I was feeling so strange I decided to go home.

Three days after I waited the whole afternoon to get a ticket for under 26... but I got it and I could see Nerone again, in the last performance, from the 5th row! That day I waited (really long, since Philippe was being interviewed in the theatre), I got a photo, I talked to him (don´t remember what I said, I was so happy) and I discovered the so nice person he is.

Since that day, no one single day has passed in my life without at least a little bit of Philippe´s voice. I just feel it makes me a better person.

I heard him twice more, with Arpeggiata (Monteverdi) and with Les Arts Florissants and Max E. Cencic (just two weeks ago!) I´ve started studying baroque violin seriously, and I´ve also started singing, discovering that I have a pretty nice voice and I learn really quickly... do not know what will happen with it!!!

¡¡¡Thank you very much for the forum!!! bravo!
Back to top Go down
http://irenebenito.wordpress.com/
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty4th February 2011, 20:45

Dear Ottavia

You ´re also very welcome and thanks a lot for your wonderful "first meeting" story! flowers
Back to top Go down
Lucía

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty7th February 2011, 13:06

Guauu ¡¡¡¡ this site is wonderful. We can be speaking all together about our main darling philippe, already it seems of our family, of all the times that " we study him" in youtube and that we it have seen in the scenes. It is a made angel musical.
P.D. sorry for my English'[b] thank you give rose
Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty7th February 2011, 20:12

I wrote this after the first time I saw Philippe and I wanted to share it with all of you Philippe-adoring people!
I have been lucky enough to have seen him 3 times in person and it has been an experience! embrace and this experience that started at the moment of singing is still around you like a bubble of love and music; my senses are all awakened by the sounds, the beauty, and I see him, the young man-child responsible for this ethereal atmosphere. The magic in making us believe we are not really there but with him, wherever he brings us, to older times, to a mother's love for a child, for a romantic lost love, joys, sorrows, all emotions enchained and attuned to his voice. And then the man-child, playful at times, serious at others, determined, very sure of his judgements, very self-possessed yet sometimes shy at compliments, unerringly polite and sweet smelling warm cheeks, his gaze, direct, piercing, transparently looks into your soul. He sees you and he listens to you. I breathe him in, happy in the knowledge that for a moment we occupy the same -almost- space. Amazed at his poise and beauty. And I think of what a wonderful thing he does bringing us together and helping our spirits grow with the promise of a more beautiful place. He takes us there through his presence and voice. kiss Next time, in Boston in June! flowers
Love to all!
Maria
Back to top Go down
Lucía

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty7th February 2011, 23:53

What preciousness inlove
Back to top Go down
Artaserse

Artaserse

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty16th March 2011, 07:23

Welcome to our 300th member rbphoto! flowers

SJuli and Joanna
Please, don´t hesitate to speak more about your ( kiss ) fascination - we´re here all the same- minded fellows! drinks

calimero116

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty8th May 2011, 20:56

Hello everyone ...

I am a newbie here and would like to introduce myself to the group -

I only just recently discovered Philippe's extraordinary vocal talent (early this year) and have not stopped my journey ever since. Like perhaps many of you, my first encounter with his work was through You Tube (it was Philippe's rendition of Nicola Porpora's " Alto Giove", without his visual presence on the video) - and instantly "bewitched" by the voice, not assuming that it could be a voice of an adult male.... (and a beautiful one too..... swoon )
Before you know it, I am already on his 5th album - having savoured each and every one of them - and my appetite has not diminished even slightly. It is as if I find another new dimention to the pieces everytime I hear them, it is astonishing!! I can not stop talking about him - it became so accute, it could put me in danger of alienating myself from my friends and family.... bad

This Forum is my saviour.... !! dance

I would like to express my thanks, my gratitude to all the good people in this forum, who had been so generous in sharing knowledge and wealth of information, as well as enlightening me with every aspects surrounding Philippe's career path, his upcoming schedules and most of all... his music !! flowers It was a joy to read past postings i.e. all his interviews and experiencing his enthusiasm and passion about the music he professes. Understand more about the personality behind the marvels, gives so much additional listening pleasure.

It is just my greatest regret that I didn't came to this forum earlier. I live in London and it pained me to have missed the chance seeing him perform at Wigmore Hall a few weeks ago, as the ticket was already sold out by the time I contacted the box office. I hope that having you all on my side, future dissapointments can be avoided.

I look forward to many many happy postings ...
with warmest regards from London

PS: I am sure a lot of you already know, but incase some don't:
2 albums with Philippe's singing ('Via Crucis' and 'Caldara in Vienna')
are shortlisted in Dutch Edison Klassiek Publiprijs with deadline of 15 May 2011. Too bad only one person one vote....
I hope everyone support Philippe by voting ...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HAPPY VOTING: wave wave
Back to top Go down
rasamalai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty9th May 2011, 07:21

Hello! Welcome Very Happy and thank you for the link! smile I've voted too!

Warm greetings from México, Claudia Liliana/rasamalai
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty9th May 2011, 23:31

calimero116

You´re very welcome! hello

I´m really happy and very grateful for the new member like you - with your wonderful minds and feelings .

Thank you a lot for sharing your "first meeting" - it was a revelation as well , like for the most of us.

I hope , you ´ll feel comfortable here and thanks also for the link, we ´ll do our best! agree

Back to top Go down
calimero116

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty10th May 2011, 21:54

Dear rasamalai & *JaRoWi1647*

Thank you for the warm welcome.... Very Happy -

I hope Philippe wins this competition this year
(if I am not mistaken, he missed out last year, right? )

(am currently listening to that very album, had repeated perhaps more than 3x today blush )

Cheers wave
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty11th May 2011, 08:25

calimero116

Philippe won the Edison Klassiek Award last year with L´Arpeggiata and Nuria Rial for the CD "Teatro d´Amore"! flowers

Back to top Go down
calimero116

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty13th May 2011, 13:48

*JaRoWi1647* wrote:
calimero116

Philippe won the Edison Klassiek Award last year with L´Arpeggiata and Nuria Rial for the CD "Teatro d´Amore"! flowers

But ofcourse!! ... I am sorry for missing it.
I was looking at last years line up pictures of winners the other day,
and (although did see Pluhar's picture) didn't find that of Philippe's. ... think

Let's keep our fingers crossed. smile

Back to top Go down
Suzi

Suzi

PostSubject: Hello, everybody!   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty30th August 2011, 21:22

First of all, thank you JaRoWi1647 for hosting the forum. Does Philippe know about the forum and what you are doing? Can we invite him to join us?

Secondly, I am going to University of Connecticut to see his concert this November. Three and a half hours drive. I can't wait! I like Philippe not only because his great talent, but also his philosophy, which is similar to mine (I knew it by watching an interview).

I just found Philippe this summer. I was looking for Lascia ch'io pianga on YouTube, which was from Farinelli Il Castrato. If they had Philippe as Farinelli, they wouldn't have to have two singers' voices mixed. Philippe can do it all. Trust me on that!

It maybe inappropriate to say so in the forum, but I think I'm in love with Philippe. That's kind weird because I'm not a little girl anymore. Hahaha....

Thanks again JaRoWi1647. Best regards. thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !   Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talk, talk , talk!-
Jump to: