Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome, Bienvenu, Benvenuto, Willkommen, Witamy, Добро пожаловать !

Meeting Philippe Jaroussky

Go down 
+7
Pilarddcc
SJuli
Duffy
Corona_88
*JaRoWi1647*
Mercè
joykim1013
11 posters
AuthorMessage
joykim1013

Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty20th September 2010, 05:11

Hi fellow fans of PJ!
I am going to see Philippe Jaroussky and L'arpeggiata in NY this October (dont be jealous, I had to go through A LOT to get this ticket)
I just wanted to ask anybody who's been to his concert: does he meet people to sign autographs or take pictures after the performance usually?

I asked Carnegie Hall and they said that I'd have to call the house manager 24 hours before the performance to know about it. BUT I JUST CANT WAIT!!

Back to top Go down
Mercè

Mercè

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty20th September 2010, 12:09

Hi, Joykim!

I'm not very jealous... because I've seen PJ and Arpeggiate in Toulouse last 1st of april. In this occasion he signed autographs (I have one!!)
Instead, in Madrid, Incoronazzione di Poppea, he doesnt signed.

Enjoy this concert!! Then, explain to us your experience.

Cordially

Mercè
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty20th September 2010, 12:55

joykim1013

Hi and welcome here in our community! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You lucky, lucky you! You´ll have an great unforgettable concert there!

I´ll hope, that M-m Pluhar and Mr. Jaroussky would like to sign after the performance as always! And you ´ll get the chance to talk a few words to them!

Mr. Jaroussky is ( in my experiences) always very friendly and patient to his fans and signed also sometimes at the artist entrance .

Good luck and I hope, you´ll share with us later!
Back to top Go down
Corona_88

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty3rd October 2010, 22:08

Hi everybody!

I'm in same situation. Philippe is coming FOR VERY FIRST TIME to Mexico, and obviously I have my ticket since long time ago. I'm so excited and I hope that he can give some autographs after the concert. I really hope that.

Grettings from Mexico

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*JaRoWi1647*
Admin
*JaRoWi1647*

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty17th October 2010, 16:58

Corona_88

You lucky - you will have the great chance to meet Mr. Jaroussky in person and to listen him live!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Enjoy!!!!!

" J’essaye de contrôler mon image et je ne vois pas pourquoi je parlerais de ma vie privée ou pourquoi je devrais faire connaître publiquement mes choix politiques ou autres." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Corona_88

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty17th October 2010, 22:04

Thanks JaRoWi1647

I really hope to meet him after concert. Would be wonderful!

Greetings from Mexico

embrace
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty22nd December 2011, 23:54

OK ladies (and gent).
after one of the concerts I visited during this year (Stabat Mater, so angelic), I queued up to get an autograph. i was prepared to meet a saint. My best (female) friend stood aside taking photos of all, quite amused. I was paralized and he liked it. I forgot German, English and French. Well the photo was taken, (no, I won't show it). You know those picture of Hemingway with the swordfish? Well, I'm the fish. And P has the look and grin of
a deer hunter. Nor angelic neither androgyn, swoon

Last edited by Duffy on 29th December 2011, 17:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duffy)
Back to top Go down
SJuli

SJuli

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 00:07

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://napijaroussky.wordpress.com/
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 00:20

I love your story!! Lo spirito mio m'abbandona...I would love to be there!! And following with Sance's poem "Se non prendi pietade al mio dolore, Ben sei tigre, o sei sasso, o non hai core!" (I'm pretty obssesed with this song, and Philippe does it so welllllll)

I met him last 4th december and I was with my boyfriend and other friend of us (also male). They were mocking me the whole time because I was so nervous. I couldn't say a proper sentence in French and I started bableing in Italian. I don't know why, because he speaks Spanish and I only wanted to save him the effort to change. Stupid thing because it was a babel, everybody chatting in a mix of Spanish-french and italian, so confusing. At the end, I frose so I wasn't able to make him a proper question or say anything normal...but at least I shake his hand. There were girls (and a lot of boys!) arround that asked him for a kiss, you know in Spain it is the proper way to meet someone (if you are a woman!) but I didn't dare to do that...I thought, poor thing kissing all those feverish fans... heat

Jana: Thank you. I've been cheching but I didn't find any recording of that performance. Only the dvd from Metz 2009, which I've already watched!

yes, you missed a lot, and very funny!

P.S. I'm trying to post a picture, but I can't upload it form my deskstop...

Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 00:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 00:34

Done!

My camera was horrible, and of course I save you to see my own face in ectasy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The last one is the only good one!

Back to top Go down
tuffy942

tuffy942

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 02:54

Duffy!!!To be called "Baby" by his Supreme Hotness!!!!OMG You lucky lucky lucky ducky!!! This forum is getting very dangerous and it is interfering with everyone's sleep patterns. And he is getting verrrryyy un androgynous. I am rethinking the kidnaping while I skip over in my walker in Salzburg. Ohime!!! blush kiss blush air kiss 2 heat I believe I am in need of air ..Poor Tuffy.
Back to top Go down
nanina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 03:33

Dear Duffy, you inspired my imagination wink

Last edited by nanina on 23rd December 2011, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 07:56

Tuffy,
I think he didn't really mean it. When he is on this high adrenaline level after the concert, he is simply letting "the horses bolt with him", as we say in German. I hope you understand. But it was fun for him, anyway. smile
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 08:01

Pilardcc
just take a look at the lady in the grey sweater...any questions? No, we're not alone.
Back to top Go down
carolineleiden

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 10:23

So WHAT about the lady in the grey sweater?
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 10:32

Duffy:
A deer in the arms of Philip?. Is also an image completely bucolic and Baroque!Holy God, is an unbearable thought! My envy surpasses all measures, lucky "baby", I am petrified, you do not you should be able to sleep anymore!

The Grey Lady is....my frend Isabella!!
Back to top Go down
Rosamunda

Rosamunda

PostSubject: Meetings and swoonongs.   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 10:38

Isabella says that he is not washed away by Felipe, but is a lie!
Have you looked at your smile?
I am going to talk to her. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Duffy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 11:06

Rosamunda,

"I am petrified, you do not you should be able to sleep anymore!"

Well, that's exactly what happened, but I recovered from that in the meantime.
:-)
Back to top Go down
Pilarddcc

Pilarddcc

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty23rd December 2011, 11:15

I'm sorry for all the inconveniences I caused with my pictures...At least I hope you like them!

Rosamunda: You know that woman? She's lying to you. I can assure you that she was looking at him with those lamb eyes the whole time!!

So we could have met in La Coruña? It's funny, next time we should wear the green ribbon someone proposed as a way to communicate among the mass...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Philippe Jaroussky   Meeting Philippe Jaroussky Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Philippe Jaroussky
Page 1 of 1